Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,952 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! (76680 Views)

Taribo West Slams Pinnick Over ‘mushroom Clubs’ Comment / Pastor Taribo West: Trump Will Win The US Election / Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Confirmedzombie: 11:58am On Dec 16, 2019
God bless you Taribo West. I must attend this crusade so that my story will change.

The God of Buhari shall be my God

Hallaluyah

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by patosky3310(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2019
voltron14:

Any player that has won Olympic gold, played at the world cup, played for Auxere in the French Ligue 1, AC Milan, Inter Milan in the Serie A, at the very height of their powers should be considered great.

To have been a team mate to Da Lima Ronaldo is greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by CasNova: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good news. From the defender of the goal post to defender of the gospel.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Crooked pastor, from the language features of his Advert if you cannot tell that his Church or Any church in Nigeria are businesses to scam people then, you are A Goat.

Sloganised meaningless Rethorics like, "my story must change" "my year of glory" miracle and supernatural restorations. All this Idiomatic Jargons are what Appeals to the Gullibles..

All that Jargons are phrases used to manipulate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Lovelife433(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
church money plenty pass.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by bizhop01: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
He played in Internazional millan with Delimar Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by xcelentattitude(m): 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ladylite:
This great man will dribble the devil, be a defender of the gospel and a keeper of God's word. grin

This is maaaaaad! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Champneys: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Laughable.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Easyman10: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ladylite:
This great man will dribble the devil, be a defender of the gospel and a keeper of God's word. grin
sense Will Not Kil U Bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by madridsta007(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ladylite:

Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by iswallker(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:
The sport related pictures in the poster are quite unnecessary.

its an advertorial - like come and see footballer turned mog... grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by beezyblaze(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Solomon8144:
Hunger bad o

He started his ministry when he was still playing football in europe bro, careful what you say.

And believe me when i say hunger is farrrr from his doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by beezyblaze(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
EXLOVER:
Hope he is seeing vision and prophesying? If not only footballers go full there o. Women dey like prophesy o

Come...make you see for yourself grin
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by beezyblaze(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
IamPatriotic:
At least he has a career after hanging his boots. Unlike some of his colleagues whose only career is beg all in the name of being abandoned by the Government.

Yeah yeah..
He talks about it once in a while.
You’re a wise man grin
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
......And why did he shave his hair?
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Hallabee1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
kingjrofficial:
Hunger na Devil cool
meaning
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by beezyblaze(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
GracefulBunmi:

chai!!
is God not wonderful?

HE is oo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by beezyblaze(m): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
femi4:
He started preaching while he was still active in Inter Milan. Preaching to prostitutes etc

Thank you bro
Even to his teammates and coaches.
I don’t understand why most nigerians think so one sided.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by beezyblaze(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
sharpwriter:

I'm amazed many are just knowing here. He's been preaching for more than ten or fifteen years now and he started with that hairstyle.

cheesy

Alot of them thought he started yesterday..
Lol.
Someone that has been preaching since his football days

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by beezyblaze(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
BleedTears:

The THEME SAYS "Your Story Must Change"
So if you look at the sports picture you see there's a transition between them to now pastor.

I could be wrong though but that's art and music for you. We hear the silence and see the imaginary

GOD Bless YOU
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Rodeoz(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Exactly my concern, let’s even assume the hairstyles were okay. Must you put your old pictures as a footballer there?

Unnecessary stuff, if you ask me.

Nigeria and stupidity, what’s the essence of the phone numbers again!

This country is just receding by the day.

Omoluabi16:
I do not understand, why did he put up his old pictures as a footballer with that terrible hairstyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by nazablossom(f): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:
The sport related pictures in the poster are quite unnecessary.

Very unnecessary. Marketing strategy
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by seangy4konji: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
I find this commendable.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by ogbonti: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Heffalump:
Gone are the days we used to say "West is Best". Taribo remains undeniably the best fullback Defender Nigeria ever had in the history of football, no wonder Inter Milan rushed him that year kiss

Very true. A player that “the real Ronaldo - El phenomenon” respects and called the best defender in serie A that year must be top class and world class!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by spafu(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
beezyblaze:

Hallelujah!!
Because of your gratitude, GOD will de do more for you.
Amen
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by ogbonti: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Macsjebs:
Taribo west don cut him hairdont grin
He looks different and old sha

Bro that man won Olympic gold medal 23 years ago .... just add 29 years old plus 23 years ago..he could easily 52 years old. No be small pikin again naw

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by DarkJeddi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sommydisaster:
If taribo West can be a pastor and hold crusades, who are you not to diverge from your evil ways and speak the truth

Meanwhile, check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics and all that
Was Taribo West doing any other thing apart from being a footballer..
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by ZikZikZik: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Solomon8144:
Hunger bad o
Tahh..I remember almost 10yrs ago when he came to my city.. Dude still very much loaded, his mom still lives in glass house. How hunger take bad?
I remember him making revelations of how many of his team mates and him used to use juju abi voodoo to up their games. I was still very little then but still have pictures we took together after he preached..He surely didn’t start missionary work in 2014. I guess that’s when he founded his own church. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by solonubinho(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
beezyblaze:
Did the name Taribo West ring bell in your ear??
Yes of course!

Taribo West as a name and a brand doesn’t need much introduction.

A Nigerian former professional footballer who played as a defender and best remembered for his various unusual and colourful hairstyles.
West who played for the Nigeria national team and played with top footballers in clubs like inter-milan, Ac milan, Auxerre and even Derby County just to mention a few will be holding a crusade this month on the 31st at Igando, Lagos state.

Pastor West who started a church in 2014 which he called Shelter In The Storm Miracle Church of All Nations located around Opebi, Ikeja area of Lagos, will be holding a special crusade/cross-over on 31st of december 2019.

Former Super Eagles defender turned pastor, Taribo West is certainly not taking a backseat when it comes to preaching the word of God.
The ex-footballer who seems to be waxing stronger doing the work of the Lord, had a church in Italy where he was based while actively playing football but relocated to Nigeria carrying out his pastoral work without a congregation until 2014 when he floated his church.

You’re invited to the crusade..

Come with friends..families and even enemies and you wont return the same because It’s going to be explosive!!

And he had to put pictures of him during his playing days... great
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by sharpwriter(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
beezyblaze:

Alot of them thought he started yesterday..
Lol.
Someone that has been preaching since his football days

Hmmm... No blame them.. Na indomie generation tinx cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! / Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It / Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.