Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! (76679 Views)

Taribo West Slams Pinnick Over ‘mushroom Clubs’ Comment / Pastor Taribo West: Trump Will Win The US Election / Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by excel4us: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2019
way to go

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by femi4: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2019
Solomon8144:
Hunger bad o
He started preaching while he was still active in Inter Milan. Preaching to prostitutes etc

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Pedrotina11: 11:28am On Dec 16, 2019
Lol...funny...y him put he football pic there Nawa.
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by anonimi: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I do not understand, why did he put up his old pictures as a footballer with that terrible hairstyle.

To attract more sheeple into the fold.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by nerorex01: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2019
Bro which hunger ?
he's been a Pastor of the team even during his days as footballer with core determination.
Okada stop here before I say something else. grin

Solomon8144:
Hunger bad o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by hopexter(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2019
voltron14:

Any player that has won Olympic gold, played at the world cup, played for Auxere in the French Ligue 1, AC Milan, Inter Milan in the Serie A, at the very height of their powers should be considered great.

But this is a different direction, so I thought you were referring to that. smiley
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Nyoyokoone: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2019
Ladylite:
This great man will dribble the devil, be a defender of the gospel and a keeper of God's word. grin

exactly

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by DICKstractor: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2019
Defender of the gospel of Christ... Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Heffalump(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2019
Gone are the days we used to say "West is Best". Taribo remains undeniably the best fullback Defender Nigeria ever had in the history of football, no wonder Inter Milan rushed him that year kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2019
Taribo west don cut him hairdont grin
He looks different and old sha

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2019
Hello nairalanders, the year is gradually going to an end yet i haven't achieved anything so far. I'm practically jobless for now as i couldn't afford to eat a day. I begs for money just to feed myself and sometimes i go days without eating.

Please i need someone to teach me how to make money online with my mobile phone(i don't wanna go into internet fraud) At least i can be able to feed myself with the little proceeds from that

Please help me sir. I'm so much depressed right now
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by paix(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2019
Ladylite:
This great man will dribble the devil, be a defender of the gospel and a keeper of God's word. grin
He has a solid foundation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Tembebe: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2019
If he is indeed doing God's work,why not?
More anointing sir!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Foxman19: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2019
If you are looking for manager or assistant pastor in your organization Taribo i will willingly to take it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by crackhouse(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:
The sport's related pictures in the poster are quite unnecessary.
it's to let people connect to who he is easily.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by sharpwriter(m): 11:44am On Dec 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I do not understand, why did he put up his old pictures as a footballer with that terrible hairstyle.

I'm amazed many are just knowing here. He's been preaching for more than ten or fifteen years now and he started with that hairstyle.

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2019
Solomon8144:
Hunger bad o
how is this hunger? explain please. don't forget he has money before becoming a pastor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by maynattion(f): 11:45am On Dec 16, 2019
crackhouse:
it's to let people connect to who he is easily.

Then that's his 'selling point'.
The name of his ministry alone should sell him out, all other things are excesses.
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by AlhajiAbdul: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Taribo was not a full back
He was a centre back
Heffalump:
Gone are the days we used to say "West is Best". Taribo remains undeniably the best fullback Defender Nigeria ever had in the history of football, no wonder Inter Milan rushed him that year kiss

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by geedot: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2019
What are those pictures of him when he was still a footballer doing there? Business strategy from the organizers.
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by BleedTears: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:
The sport's related pictures in the poster are quite unnecessary.
The THEME SAYS "Your Story Must Change"
So if you look at the sports picture you see there's a transition between them to now pastor.

I could be wrong though but that's art and music for you. We hear the silence and see the imaginary

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by jeffrey1596: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2019
I'm not understanding why they had to include his former profession in the banner/flier. Lol, nigerians..na me o
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by obinna58(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2019
After everything he has done for us he ended taking it back, he joined the brainwashing organization called religion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by maynattion(f): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2019
BleedTears:

The THEME SAYS "Your Story Must Change"
So if you look at the sports picture you see there's a transition between them to now pastor.

I could be wrong though but that's art and music for you. We hear the silence and see the imaginary

How about the name of the ministry then?
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2019
Explosive already...

Comrade JJ Okocha as the lord bishop!

Hysterical laughter

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2019
Ladylite:

Abi now
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Neddstark: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2019
kingjrofficial:
Hunger na Devil cool

He has been preaching since his time at AC Milan
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by Grace001: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2019
Church business!!!
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by fredoooooo: 11:52am On Dec 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:

Old things have pass away ...just a reminder about his past. Back then they do different things to look for the world .. Presently he's a born again...
Business strategy wink

I still don't believe in pastorpreneurship grin
Re: Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! by laserjet: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2019
grin grin grin
Ladylite:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(Photos) Ifeanyi Ubah International Stadium Is Ready To Host Africa! / Cristiano Ronaldo Statue's Penis Is 'worn Out' Because Too Many Fans Grab It / Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.