Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (770 Views)

Should I Just Settle For Average Looking Lady? / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / How Do Girls Cope When They Get Wet Down There All The Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: . by iLegendd(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2019
That's what you get when you have to the natural appeal or the good-bad guy demeanor.

You're not on the wrong track. Welcome.
Re: . by Legionx: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:
Since I completed my progamme in the university and have had ample time to flex around, I have been having too much pressure and calls from the opposite sex. Although, I might have initiated the whole process but they hijack it along the line.

They call even at odd hours and call for a long period of time. Initially, it was all fun until I began to see the drama as nauseating. A lady called me some thirty minutes ago and if I had picked that call, I would still be on it. Another called earlier which I neglected as well. Only God know who recharges for them because to the best of my knowledge, if those who work among make these calls with their hard earned salaries, it would always end in hot tears before month end.

My problem is I don’t know how to reduce this attention without hurting someone’s daughter’s feeling. I asked a girl who recharges for her and she got angry and asked me to disconnect the call. I did, thinking the call was over for the night and I could pick another call that was waiting. The called immediately and it lasted another 20 minutes. It’s not even that I have money, or send money, or have a treasury anywhere. Why should I make long phone calls when I’m not a customer care agent?

If as a guy, I now feel disturbed about these calls, how then do ladies whose phone never stop beeping deal with it? How then do politicians deal with this issue as well?

Are you handsome?

Do you have a little bit of money?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Legionx:

Are you handsome?

Do you have a little bit of money?

Just good looking. Money, NO!

3 Likes

Re: . by Clicked: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2019
Your problem is that you don't like any of these girls. My boyfriend and I will sometimes talk for more than an hour and after our airtime runs out we switch to whatsapp.

What do we talk about? Nothing and everything, the conversation just keeps flowing until one person gets tired. This also happens with my best friend, she and I can talk for long without running out of things to say.

You have too many girls around you and you don't even like any. Why then do you keep chatting up different girls? Look for the one you like, focus on her and your problem will be solved.
Re: . by Legionx: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

Just good looking, nothing spectacular. Money, NO! The only thing I have is an accent. I think that's that what many of them commend me about.

What do you mean by you dont have money?

Are you broke and tattered or at least you got a plasma tv in your room
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2019
Legionx:

What do you mean by you dont have money?

Are you broke and tattered or at least you got a plasma tv in your room

Not broke. I can take care of myself but else's responsibility. I don't have monies to dash women.

3 Likes

Re: . by vincentjk(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Personally I'm not the call type, if you often call me then I stop taking your calls (whether guy or lady)

But business calls are inevitable, I talk with different customer anytime of the day requesting for different goods. I stopped using my android phone for calls when my ear had developed a boil do to the heating, I now use a small Nokia device for calls instead

It's something you get used to since it's what you need whether formally or informally
Re: . by Daviddazzy: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good day friends...I have a good news!!!

It's called *OFORUM* a sweet online paying forum where u can withdraw daily.

*THIS IS HOW OFORUM WORKS*
������
������
� Open news *N5*

� Oshare *N20*

� *Registration fee is #1400*

� *Minimum withdraw is #500*

Join the group for more informations about *OFORUM*....https:///JSzvbIJiVzd5Xb9QBOxeO6
Re: . by daben1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
alright, so in essence, what's the purpose of this thread?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
daben1:
alright, so in essence, what's the purpose of this thread?

Even if reading has become a big problem for you, just jump to the last paragraph. You might find something useful.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
bro when a girl is attracted to you she will call u with her own credit.u probably have this attraction aura flowing from here that gets the girls to be attacted to u.its only the guys they dont find attactive who spend all their last savings buying recharge cards to call girls who dont even reason them cheesy.
Re: . by daben1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:

Even if reading has become a big problem for you, just jump to the last paragraph. You might find something useful.
i didn't read till the last paragraph because it's full of irrelevance
Re: . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
daben1:
i didn't read till the last paragraph because it's full of irrelevance
OK. You can now leave.

3 Likes

Re: . by AfonjaConehead: 2:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Just good looking. Money, NO!
Eeyah....I blame the Igbos.. grin

Meanwhile, enjoy your ban there baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

4 Things A Woman Should Never Say To A Man She Loves / . / Overdo! Man Nearly Injured His Wife After Carrying Her On His Back. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.