Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,266 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement (2619 Views)

Which Cream Do You Use For Your Skin? / Which Insecticide (fleet) Has Worked For You Against Mosquitoes At Home / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Prazo1: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2019
hello...Trying to set up a cosmetic blog Need your reviews on creams that worked perfectly fine on your skin

1 Like

Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2019
Jmymy products works like magic within 7 days. For dark skin, light skin, and any skin issues that product is great. I have recommended it to friends and you can try it too...
Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nivea body lotion and cocoa butter

1 Like

Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Prazo1: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Jmymy products works like magic within 7 days. For dark skin, light skin, and any skin issues that product is great. I have recommended it to friends and you can try it too...

jmymy products. ..tried checking it nothing on it...

pls can you explain more or even a pic will do...tnks
Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Prazo1: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
virgoquin:
Nivea body lotion and cocoa butter

pls...which of the nivea lotion and which cocoa butter?

Is nivea cocoa butter you talking. .pls a pic will do..tnks
Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2019
Makari Exfoliating soap

1 Like

Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
Prazo1:

jmymy products. ..tried checking it nothing on it...

pls can you explain more or even a pic will do...tnks

It's a skin products for fair, dark and all other skin problems...
I will send a pics soon

1 Like

Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by SirWhiteFish: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
I heard Nivea natural fairness is good too

1 Like

Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by nanauju(f): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
If you are looking for how to be very very fair like white... Qei oriental with gold skin serum.. Omo Ur skin will change straight.

Just that it's very hard getting qei original products.
Even the person that got the last one I used, couldn't find the original of it again

Duration before visible changes.. I think 3 weeks or so. And even when you stop using the product, it takes a very long time before skin adjusts to factory reset. Like the end results are still very obvious after stoppage. And there was no unnecessary black heads and all.. Mehn it's good to buy original things o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Prazo1: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
I heard Nivea natural fairness is good too

not on all skin tho....only few people enjoy nivea natural fairness without adding sommething....

it makes the skin dry and even darker in some cases

2 Likes

Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Prazo1: 12:29am On Dec 18, 2019
nanauju:
If you are looking for how to be very very fair like white... Qei oriental with gold skin serum.. Omo Ur skin will change straight.

Even the person that got the last one I used, couldn't find the original of it again

Duration before visible changes.. I think 3 weeks or so. And even when you stop using the product, it takes a very long time before skin adjusts to factory reset. Like the end results are still very obvious after stoppage. And there was no unnecessary black heads and all.. Mehn it's good to buy original things o

mama pics will be needes pls....

noted for skin change
Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Prazo1: 12:30am On Dec 18, 2019
nanauju:

noted for skin healthy whitening ahbi
Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Prazo1: 12:31am On Dec 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

It's a skin products for fair, dark and all other skin problems... I will send a pics soon
please do intrested in any cream to just make dark skin glow not whitening
Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Prazo1: 12:33am On Dec 18, 2019
Ohemababy:
Makari Exfoliating soap
heard its a good brand. ... I think the product are scarce
Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by nanauju(f): 6:36am On Dec 18, 2019
Prazo1:

noted for skin healthy whitening ahbi

Pics for? U only asked for contributions not pics. If you asked for pics alongside I probably wouldn't have said my bit.

Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Prazo1: 9:23am On Dec 18, 2019
nanauju:

Pics for? U only asked for contributions not pics. If you asked for pics alongside I probably wouldn't have said my bit.

thanks....sorry if the pics asking didn't come out well....

you contribution is highly appreciated
Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2019
Prazo1:

heard its a good brand. ...
I think the product are scarce

Not scare at all.
Works very well.
Check their website

1 Like

Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Prazo1: 11:10am On Dec 18, 2019
Ohemababy:

Not scare at all. Works very well. Check their website
ok tanks... any cream you recommend or the makari cream too
Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by SirWhiteFish: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
Prazo1:

not on all skin tho....only few people enjoy nivea natural fairness without adding sommething....

it makes the skin dry and even darker in some cases
What can one add to make it glo
Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by LordTrezy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
Buy Glo SIM and recharge on it... you'll be glowing in and out

1 Like

Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Prazo1: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
LordTrezy:
Buy Glo SIM and recharge on it... you'll be glowing in and out
lol....but u got d message sha
Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Prazo1: 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
SirWhiteFish:

I saw somewhere on YouTube. .....saying the glycerin in natural fairness is not enough. ...adding glycerin...
do ur research sha?
Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by Prazo1: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
SirWhiteFish:

saw somewhere on YouTube ...saying the glycerin in natural fairness is not enough. ...so adding glycerin. ...
but do ur research sha..
Re: Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement by busayobanjoko: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
I used the new MAKARI VELVET ROSE BODY LOTION and it an amazing body lotion
It quite expensive dou but I say that you will get value for your money
I wrote a very detailed review on my blog click here to Check it out

https://busayobanjoko.com/makari-velvet-rose-body-lotion-my-review/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Financial Problem In Marriage -- Please Advice / Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family / A G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.