Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Singer Muma Gee And Her Estranged Hubby, Prince Eke Take Their Children Out For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Muma Gee And Her Estranged Hubby, Prince Eke Take Their Children Out For (2242 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Muma Gee, Prince Eke And Their Children Step Out For Lunch / Muma Gee Shares Underwear Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Muma Gee And Her Estranged Hubby, Prince Eke Take Their Children Out For by braveAchiever(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2019

Not all exes get along very well despite having kids together, but that is not the same with Legendary musician Muma Gee as she and her ex-husband and Nollywood actor, Prince Eke worked out their differences and created time to go out as a family with their kids.
After the pair spent six years together as couples, their marriage hit the rock in 2017 and different dramas erupted on social from the two, calling out each other.
But it seems everything is now all good as the pair spent some good family time in a Chinese restaurant in the weekend with their kids.
Muma Gee uploaded a picture on Instagram with a caption
'timeout with my lovely babies Ceasar, Cleopatra Monalisa Oluebube Eke with their Dad the Chinese way - Lagos Nigeria.

News Sorce: https://braveachiever.com/singer-muma-gee-and-her-estranged-hubby-prince-eke-take-their-children-out-for-lunch/

1 Like

Re: Singer Muma Gee And Her Estranged Hubby, Prince Eke Take Their Children Out For by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Awesome!

There's a roof up above me, I have a good place to sleep, There's food on my table and shoes on my feet, you gave me your love lord, and a fine family, Thank you lord for your blessing on me this year 2019. Do I have a witness here?

4 Likes

Re: Singer Muma Gee And Her Estranged Hubby, Prince Eke Take Their Children Out For by Sabby1(m): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Awesome!

There's a roof up above me, I have a good place to sleep, There's food on my table and shoes on my feet, you gave me your love lord, and a fine family, Thank you lord for your blessing on me this year 2019. Do I have a witness here?

Yes you do
God has been faithful as always

1 Like

Re: Singer Muma Gee And Her Estranged Hubby, Prince Eke Take Their Children Out For by Richdad50(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
shocked

There is one beautiful lady on Nairaland who has got one of the most incredible heart of forgivness, kindness, and simplicity of goodwill. I do not know her in person, never commented on her, but her story is one I will never forget in a hurry. Against all common sense, she demonstrated a degree of help, friendship, and genuine care to an acquaintance who eventually did hurt her tremendously.

The chronicles of @MayNation should change the narrative that most women can never do a thing without a motive. I know you may never know a person in totality but a lady's disposition in the event of a circumstance, does define her very core values. If I were any single young man on this forum with the aspirations of a relationship, I will consider taking my chance at her.

The greatest gift a man can ever receive from a woman is a heart that is willing to do any and everything for you without preconditions.

Richdad

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Muma Gee And Her Estranged Hubby, Prince Eke Take Their Children Out For by DIKEnaWAR: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Looks like hunger has beaten this Eke guy back to the woman he accused of cheating serially on him. Men, in all thy getting get money. At least, independence money. Money wey be say you go use to sustain yourself.
Re: Singer Muma Gee And Her Estranged Hubby, Prince Eke Take Their Children Out For by maynattion(f): 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is one beautiful lady on Nairaland who has got one of the most incredible heart of forgivness, kindness, and simplicity of goodwill. I do not know her in person, never commented on her, but her story is one I will never forget in a hurry. Against all common sense, she demonstrated a degree of help, friendship, and genuine care to an acquaintance who eventually did hurt her tremendously.

The chronicles of @MayNation should change the narrative that most women can never do a thing without a motive. I know you may never know a person in totality but a lady's disposition in the event of a circumstance, does define her very core values. If I were any single young man on this forum with the aspirations of a relationship, I will be considering shooting my shots at her.

Richdad

Haaaaaaa.
Richdad50

Thanks a bunch Sir.
I have seen a couple of your posts on different threads, I admire your intelligence.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Singer Muma Gee And Her Estranged Hubby, Prince Eke Take Their Children Out For by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:

Haaaaaaa.
Richdad5

Thanks a bunch Sir.
I have seen a couple of your posts on different threads, I admire your intelligence.
Thanks a bunch.
It's so tempting to lash out at you... but I will uphold cyberpeace and seems you're a likeable person despite all

(1) (Reply)

Chelseafc Striker & Defender Spotted With Davido In Dubai. PHOTOS / I Would Rather Sleep Under The Bridge Than On This Trending Bedspread / "Take Me To Court" - Venita Akpofure Says As She Shows Her Back View In Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.