Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

"Take Me To Court" - Venita Akpofure Says As She Shows Her Back View In Swimwear - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Take Me To Court" - Venita Akpofure Says As She Shows Her Back View In Swimwear (2243 Views)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Venita Akpofure Poses In Swimwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Take Me To Court" - Venita Akpofure Says As She Shows Her Back View In Swimwear by AmeboBook: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2020
Venita Akpofure is probably the most gorgeous to have emerged from BBNaija 2019 Pepper Dem house. Forget about the hype surrounding Tacha and Mercy. She just shared a stunning photo in which she has her backside facing the camera while rocking her swimwear by the pool (actually her legs have been dipped in it).

Oh, just in case you have any 'bad belle' for Venita over this photo, she says you can put her on trial.

She captioned;

"If you need a fire, I’ll be your lighter,
Please be judge
Put me on Trial,
If you think I’ll hot ya
Put me under water ,
Take me to court,
I don’t need a lawyer..."

Use the link to see the photo that has got her talking tough...

https://www.amebobook.com/put-me-on-trial-bbnaija-star-venita-akpofure-says-as-she-shows-her-back-view-in-swimwear-while-chilling-by-the-pool/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: "Take Me To Court" - Venita Akpofure Says As She Shows Her Back View In Swimwear by sylve11: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2020
Her business. cool
Re: "Take Me To Court" - Venita Akpofure Says As She Shows Her Back View In Swimwear by kestolove95(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2020
This old woman sef
Re: "Take Me To Court" - Venita Akpofure Says As She Shows Her Back View In Swimwear by Oddslordreal: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mono.com

Abeg find me if you b#t

(1) (Reply)

Portable Run Mad And Turns Spider Man While Performing Aza Man In Ghana / Stephanie Okereke Beautiful Photos / President:-pete Edochie,olu Jacobs ,and Alex Usifo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.