Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

A Foreign Based Nigerian Narrates His Bitter Ordeals In The Hands Of SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Foreign Based Nigerian Narrates His Bitter Ordeals In The Hands Of SARS (520 Views)

The Ordeal Of Solomon Bawa In The Hands Of The Nigeria Police Force, Nasarawa / Man Narrates His Ordeals In The Hands Of Amotekun / Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Foreign Based Nigerian Narrates His Bitter Ordeals In The Hands Of SARS by godlyguy(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2019
A Nigerian based in Netherlands by name Dennise narrated his bitter ordeal in the hands of SARS officials. Below is his experience:

My name is Dennise and I am a Nigerian based in Netherlands. I came into the country for the holiday.

On Sunday 8/12/2019 on my way from Lagos to east along Benin road, I was stopped by men who claimed to be men of #sars and extorted #500,000 via bank transfer as if this extortion was not enough, they insisted I must make it up to N600,000.

I have to give them the balance of N100,000 cash

© D_Denniseman

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/2023-obasanjo-endorses-el-rufai-for.html?m=1

Re: A Foreign Based Nigerian Narrates His Bitter Ordeals In The Hands Of SARS by SimDan95(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2019
welcome to Nigeria where nothing virtually works, so it seems sars don dey cash out big time now.............................. are u thinking what I'm thinking.

To the mod that banned me for a week cos I put a zombie in his place,I've reported and handed ur case over to my village people and guess what they are very pleased. They are currently on ur matter.

1 Like

Re: A Foreign Based Nigerian Narrates His Bitter Ordeals In The Hands Of SARS by Abfinest007(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2019
sorry animals in human skin
Re: A Foreign Based Nigerian Narrates His Bitter Ordeals In The Hands Of SARS by godlyguy(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2019
Abfinest007:
sorry animals in human skin
I dey tell you grin
Re: A Foreign Based Nigerian Narrates His Bitter Ordeals In The Hands Of SARS by Unazi71: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
The account is traceable thanks to bvn introduction. Those bad eggs must be fish out and flush from the system. No matter what the guy offence was there is a lay down procedure (arrest cum prosecution) other than daylight robbery which has become the norm of SARS operatives. Abba kyari /IGP we need prompt response.
Re: A Foreign Based Nigerian Narrates His Bitter Ordeals In The Hands Of SARS by Hoodbilonia: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Gbam.
In 2 weeks dem go refund your money,but pla make sure he is charged to court and dismissed permanently from force,everyoneb .involved. guy no joke with this matter o.
See better evidence.
Only that acct nos they would all be rounded up.
Wish they could be shot to death
Re: A Foreign Based Nigerian Narrates His Bitter Ordeals In The Hands Of SARS by seangy4konji: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
You need to get that money back.

Imagine someone just kidnapped and extort 600k from someone without doing nythong. But will be chasing innocent people getting 40k up and down not to have peace...address it on twitter and tag..600kchai
Re: A Foreign Based Nigerian Narrates His Bitter Ordeals In The Hands Of SARS by Hedonisco: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
This keeps happening because Nigerians are too docile and fearful. I don't know how you would allow these fools extort you in broad daylight, on a busy road.
Re: A Foreign Based Nigerian Narrates His Bitter Ordeals In The Hands Of SARS by godlyguy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hedonisco:
This keeps happening because Nigerians are too docile and fearful. I don't know how you would allow these fools extort you in broad daylight, on a busy road.
Leave that thing ooooo... The guy that was killed what did the govt do after that?

(1) (Reply)

Transformer Thief Caught After Stealing Cables In Edo State / Pastor, Mother And Son Kill LASU Student For Rituals Bury Her On Church Premises / Adamawa CAN Chairman, Lawan Andimi Abducted By Boko Haram, Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.