Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

5 Most Expensive Cars In The World With Prices In Naira And Dollar December 2019 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Most Expensive Cars In The World With Prices In Naira And Dollar December 2019 (1251 Views)

9 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) / These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Expensive Cars In The World With Prices In Naira And Dollar December 2019 by Carmartng: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2019
You must have been seeing a lot of expensive cars all around. When some of these cars pass by you and you look them up on Google, your jaw drops. For me, my mind goes, “wow! 350 million nairas just passed by me!”. But have you really asked yourself this question: what is the most expensive car in the world?

Did you even know that cars can cost as high as billions of Naira? Let me not get ahead of myself. This article is a list of the most expensive cars in the world for the year 2019.

Straight to the list. The fifth most expensive car in the world is:

#5. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita – $4.8 million (Approx. 1.7 Billion Naira)

There were supposed to be just 3 units of this car in production. However, the high cost of manufacturing the car made the manufacturers reduce the total number of units to 2. And of the available two, Floyd Mayweather, the popular boxer, has one of them.

“Trevita” means “Three Whites” and the car has a diamond weave carbon weave which makes the car shine brightly when it is hit by sunlight. The luxury doesn’t just end with its diamond coating as the car boasts of a remarkable 4.8-liter V8 engine. This V8 engine has a massive 1004 horsepower and 797 pound-feet torque.

There are many other features that make this car as expensive as it is, including a dual carbon rear wing and an iconell exhaust system. The tire monitoring system are remarkable and the carbon-ceramic brakes are sharp enough to quickly stop a car that can move as fast as this one. With a maximum attainable speed of 254mph and a quick acceleration, it can go from 0 to 62 mph in 2.9 seconds.

#4. Bugatti Divo – $5.8 million (Approx. 2 Billion Naira)

If you are familiar with expensive cars, you probably already know that Bugatti would make this list. This sports car is named after a racer who raced for the car manufacturer in 1920. Only 40 units of this car are produced. If you were probably thinking you would get one for yourself, this might break your heart. All the 40 units have been sold out to pre-chosen Bugatti customers.

With a quad-turbocharged W16 unit engine, the car hits a massive 1479 horsepower with 1180 pound-feet torque. The crazily fast acceleration picks the car from 0 to 62 mph in 2.4 seconds before reaching a maximum speed of 236 mph.

#3. Maybach Exelero – $8 million (Approx. 2.8 Billion Naira)

This car was first unveiled in 2005 and it has had quite a journey since then.

A twin-turbo V12 engine that hits 690 horsepower comes with this luxurious car. The highest attainable speed of the car is 218 mph. However, when compared with other cars on this list it has a slow 0 to 62 mph acceleration time of 4.4 seconds. A befitting anti-lock braking system puts the car to stop.

The interior of the Maybach Exelero is nothing if not a lavish one. Popular hip hop article, Birdman, purchased this car back in 2011.

#2. Rolls-Royce Sweptail – $13 million (Approx. 4.7 Billion Naira)

Except you want to make a special request to Rolls Royce to make this car for you, just as the only and undisclosed owner of this car did, don’t even think about buying it. It took Rolls Royce 4 years to manufacture the only available Sweptail. It is said that the owner wanted a car that looked like a yacht and then Rolls-Royce Sweptail was made.

The interior of the car was intricately designed with handcrafted wood and Dark Spice leather. Its 6.6-litre V12 engine can only go as fast as 153mph.

#1. Bugatti La Voiture Noire – $18.7 million (Approx. 6.7 Billion Naira)

We’ve gotten to the top. The most expensive car in the world for 2019 is the Bugatti La Voiture Noire “The Black Car”. The story behind the production of this car is that it was produced as a homage to a rare Bugatti luxury car that went missing in World War II.

A carbon fiber body makes helps this car to be light enough to accelerate from 0-62mph in 2.4 seconds before hitting a maximum speed of 249mph. The engine is an 8-litre quad-turbo engine with a horsepower of 1500 and a torque of 1180 pound-feet.

Wrapping it all up
The most expensive cars in the world aren’t cars that the majority of us see every day. We just have their pictures to fantasize about. Anyway, there is your list of the most expensive cars in the world.

https://carmart.ng/public/blog/2019/12/5-most-expensive-cars-in-the-world-with-prices-in-naira-and-dollar-december-2019/

Let's add up to 10, I have added 5 add yours
Re: 5 Most Expensive Cars In The World With Prices In Naira And Dollar December 2019 by dawnomike(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2019
Well! I believe I will buy at least 1 Rolls-Royce few years from now...
Re: 5 Most Expensive Cars In The World With Prices In Naira And Dollar December 2019 by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 16, 2019
I dey ride all these cars steady for Fast And furious game

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Expensive Cars In The World With Prices In Naira And Dollar December 2019 by Kestolove(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2019
The car am planning to buy has not been manufactured yet..
Re: 5 Most Expensive Cars In The World With Prices In Naira And Dollar December 2019 by Carmartng: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2019
hahah

Blakewilli:
I dey ride all these cars steady for Fast And furious game
Re: 5 Most Expensive Cars In The World With Prices In Naira And Dollar December 2019 by SimDan95(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2019
O Lord this is the kind of vanity I want, when I ride my buggati veyron to n asphalt I just wonder “God when".

It's truly a sore thought to be born poor and die wretched.

Hustle oo so u go fit fvck amaka or Ramotu at the back seat of the ur Rolls Royce, or better still make Genevieve give u Mouth Action inside ur Maserati.

(1) (Reply)

BMW Sold More Luxury Cars Than Mercedes In U.S. For First Time Since 2015 / The 6 Important Vehicle Particulars/ Documents Every Driver Must Have / Corruption, Agony, Bedlam At Lagos Vehicle Inspection Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.