Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (35466 Views)

Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Zahra Buhari-Indimi And Husband, Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Technology14: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Beautiful couples . Check my profile for your integrated all in one solar light , lithium ion batteries for your inverters, e.t.c
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by OgbanjeProphet: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
R
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by DexterousOne(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Luckiotutu:
I could be wrong though.

Uhmm.. But please guys help me please, isn't she supposed to be addressed as ZAHRA INDIMI?

I am just wondering why she still bears buhari's name.

I hope its not fear of "loosing the fame and honor" of being recognized as belonging to the president's household.

Wetin concern me sha.

Congratulations ZMBI(Zahra muh'd buhari indimi).. Chai see full name..

Naa

These days more women are inclined to keep their father's name

Which I don't see as a bad thing tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by maleeks(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Luckiotutu:
I could be wrong though.

Uhmm.. But please guys help me please, isn't she supposed to be addressed as ZAHRA INDIMI?

I hope its not fear of "loosing the fame and honor" of being recognized as belonging to the president's household.
The wife retains his father's name in Islam

Wetin concern me sha.

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by SarkinYarki: 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
I swear Buharis children are not attractive to me because I keep seeing that their fathers face in them
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by luminouz(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:
Just like yesterday fa.

Rich marrying the rich, poor marrying the extremely poor.

Dont be like that o...pity poor guys like us naaaa...I know say u carry gan. tongue
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Queenserah26(f): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Centcanada: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
U day here day open teeth why your papa photoshoot day somewhere day deal with us. No wahala. God day finally.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Trutherme: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
OP. Thanks. I told the Molue driver and conductor this Zahra & Indimi story.

And Guess What? They both told me not to pay the bus fare today. Thanks Again cheesy cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Irore: 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Omorefe1975:
Omo she fine o.HMA..
Her papa fine nah.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Makschinchin: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
sylve11:
@ op, I'm not a Muslim nor a Christian. But, i just want to say that I'm happy for you guys. wink cool

Who ask you??

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Luckiotutu: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
midnighter:

Muslims don't need to answer their husbands name

Wow.. Okay.. This was helpful. Thanks for the reply

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by maynattion(f): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
luminouz:

Dont be like that o...pity poor guys like us naaaa...I know say u carry gan. tongue

You want my poor to marry another poor?
You are an enemy fa.grin
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by talk2hb1(m): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by luminouz(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
maynattion:

You want my poor to marry another poor?
You are an enemy fa.grin

tongue tongue
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by munafav(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Thanks be to God...Next
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by midnighter(f): 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Luckiotutu:

Wow.. Okay.. This was helpful. Thanks for the reply

You're welcome dear
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Papajd: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Cute
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Xcelentpedigree: 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
most northern women bear their fathers names, thats how you know their origin.
Luckiotutu:
I could be wrong though.

Wetin concern me sha.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by CasNova(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Happy anniversary to them.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by sylve11: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Makschinchin:

Who ask you??

I nor even know.. But I nor be Christian or Muslim sha. undecided cool
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Chiomaegwuoba02(f): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Congratulations to them.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by webngnews: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by spencekat(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
SWORD419:
How time flies shocked shocked
E dey run wellu wellu
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by spencekat(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
ekaette1621:
grin grin grin

ONLY THIRD
Calm down
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by garetz: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Congrats
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by seangy4konji: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Their problem.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by egopersonified(f): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Derrinclay:
Hello womb watchers wunna no go ask for a second child.

Jesu I was just going to type 'womb watchers, how many kids does she have now'
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by mutumina007: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
BREAKING NEWS!! Gov. Akeredolu And Others Suspension Has Been Lifted

https://www.nairaland.com/5584941/breaking-news-gov-akeredolu-others
Re: Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary by ChristmasBells: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Congratulations more celebration to come and to all those shouting who cares you more than care thats why you are here commentingg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF / Ebola: See Comments About Africa On Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.