Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) (717 Views)

Creative Content Writers Get In Here ! / A Thread For Christian/Gospel Literature (Stories) / Thread for all James Hadley Chase Books In PDF Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by YourWriter: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
The heartbreaking rate I had seen on nairaland so far: 0.5kobo, 0.6 kobo, 0.7 kobo, 1 naira. These rates are crazy and absurd. Despite the fact that the rate is low, some contractors still hide behind the screen of a smartphone to scam innocent souls striving hard to make ends meet.

This thread is for us to gather and curb these vices. We writers need to know our value; we should all reject every rate that is too low for our worth. If you've once been scammed, drop the contacts of the scammer, and expose him/her to the world.
Re: Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by YourWriter: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
A thread for content writers.
Re: Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by ghettokid1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
I have been scamed the sum of $5000 by mr. Bj his contact= 090******16
Re: Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by YourWriter: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
vetegiw610:
[color=#000099][/color]

This thread isn't for crap like that
Re: Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by ghettokid1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
vetegiw610:
[color=#000099][/color]
Na them

Re: Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by ghettokid1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
YourWriter:

This thread isn't for crap like that
Na them
Re: Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by wany(f): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
YourWriter:
The heartbreaking rate I had seen on nairaland so far: 0.5kobo, 0.6 kobo, 0.7 kobo, 1 naira. These rates are crazy and absurd. Despite the fact that the rate is low, some contractors still hide behind the screen of a smartphone to scam innocent souls striving hard to make ends meet.

This thread is for us to gather and curb these vices. We writers need to know our value; we should all reject every rate that is too low for our worth. If you've once been scammed, drop the contacts of the scammer, and expose him/her to the world.

Content writers needed 1.5naira per word please send your number to 08028930952 ,your number will be added to the co whaps for jobs.
Another another opening here : https://www.nairaland.com/5575611/steady-writers-wanted
Best of luck
Re: Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by Olawrites: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Truth is most writers are so cheap, they don't know their worth. What a pity.
How can a writer earn 0.5kobo per word, even 1 naira is bad.

Nigerians don't value skills. I'd rather hold on to better offers.

1 Like

Re: Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by raybaba97(m): 7:49am On Dec 18, 2019
+234 816 348 5821
This guy scammed me of 25k. Be careful with him
Re: Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by golddeejay(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
I just saw 0.3k. why don't you go and be teaching nursery and primary school instead of slavery work
Re: Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by EvilPOTATO(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Just avoid any account opened in 2019 and 2018.
If you must work with 2018 accounts make sure other monikers have hav worked for them before, ask for their name, and other works they have written too

1 Like

Re: Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by Olawrites: 5:44am On Dec 21, 2019
EvilPOTATO:
Just avoid any account opened in 2019 and 2018.
If you must work with 2018 accounts make sure other monikers have hav worked for them before, ask for their name, and other works they have written too

I support this idea.
Re: Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by Olawrites: 5:46am On Dec 21, 2019
raybaba97:
+234 816 348 5821

This guy scammed me of 25k. Be careful with him

Can you explain what happen, so others can learn.
Re: Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by raybaba97(m): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2019
Olawrites:

Can you explain what happen, so others can learn.

In quote, I wrote an eBook for him worth 45k. After leading me on for months with promises to pay me, he now started telling tall tales.

The truth is that some of his former employers had told me he would do exactly that. I decided to give him the benefit of doubt and paid the price.

The guy will give you long jobs with seeming reasonable excuses of why he can only pay on completion, he will tell you stories of how he will pay you next week, the week after that, and the week after that.
You will rail at him after a few months and he will now start telling you everything you did wrong in his work.

Never work with that guy. He is a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Content Writers Get In Here! (A Thread For Content Writers) by ifyjanie: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good day guys, I am a newbie and I want to learn content writing. Please help me

(1) (Reply)

Praises Chidera Obiora / The Original Tale Of The Little Mermaid Written By Hans Christian Anderson / Do U Need A Webdeveloper At Ur Service Call: 08076226978

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.