Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Find A Way, Not An Excuse! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Find A Way, Not An Excuse! (16495 Views)

'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / Why Do Some Ladies Use School As An Excuse For Doing Runs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Life is difficult and that is a clear fact most adults have come to accept as a precondition for living. Be you rich or poor, famous or not, powerful or not, you will get your own dose of life’s venom eventually. It never respects anyone or any status, just like the Big Brother Naija housemates are in Biggies house, and have to play by biggies rules. He can choose to keep you, disqualify, evict or punish you as he deems fit. So we are all in life’s world and it does whatever it chooses.

Understandably, some situations are more complicated than the other, some difficulties are more threatening than others and some people are more incapacitated than others. However, where there is a will, there is also a way and you can also find a way out of that problem. By all means try avoiding excuses or giving reasons why you did not do the things you must, either valid or not.

Problems and difficulties are already part of life. You try to undertake a simple task and everything suddenly turns into a stumbling block, including the people who used to dine with you and cheer for you. That is just the way life goes, you just have to dodge all the blockades and finish your task.

If you have a goal, dream, idea or business you wish to undertake, just go ahead and start doing it with whatever little you have and however little you can. Don’t wait till it is all good and you have all the resources you need. That’s how excuses start. Always find a way to solve your own problems yourself, seek help if you must but just do it.

If you fail to find a way to do what you have to do, you will eventually find an excuse as to why you did not. Once you start failing, your mind automatically starts forming excuses. Do not get me wrong, failure is advantageous sometimes and it teaches valuable lessons for your next undertaking. Sometimes excuses are inevitable, not everything you do will go fine and there will always be a reason why it did not, either it’s your fault or not.

My point is, never allow your downfalls be the end to pursuing your goals and dreams. No matter how many times you fall and how many excuses you already have, just pick yourself up and keep trying. If you have to change ideas or goals, do so but let your dream of succeeding in the end remain unchanged. Let your final statements be stories of how you beat all odds, fell many times and gave many excuses but still stood up and succeeded. Do not let it be an excuse. Keep pushing, you will find a way out in the end.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/25/find-a-way-not-an-excuse/

127 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by faithfull18(f): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Okay.
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by BilltheDON(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Contact us for your plain and pattern materials wholesales and retail

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by lyriclekidd(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by ekaette1621: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
TELL BUHARI OOOOOOOOOOO

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by skkslar: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
CONTACT US FOR EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE SOLAR POWER SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR HOMES AND BUSINESSES

24HRS ELECTRICITY SUPPLY IS GUARANTEED

1 Like

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Opexzy: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
I have heard you...
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Finnese001: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
cheesy
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by xynerise: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Most youths give excuses on social media in order to beg. Even some beg for money to play Bet9ja undecided

17 Likes

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Goodgod213: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mrchristain:
100% VISA APPLICATION GUARANTEED 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::62::76::50::60 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL VISA IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::62::76::50::60

Employment letter ke??

SCAM!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Gagame(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
I love this....God bless you for this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by ijewejones: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
binarymachine:
Life is difficult and that is a clear fact most adults have come to accept as a precondition for living. Be you rich or poor, famous or not, powerful or not, you will get your own dose of life’s venom eventually. It never respects anyone or any status, just like the Big Brother Naija housemates are in Biggies house, and have to play by biggies rules. He can choose to keep you, disqualify, evict or punish you as he deems fit. So we are all in life’s world and it does whatever it chooses.

Understandably, some situations are more complicated than the other, some difficulties are more threatening than others and some people are more incapacitated than others. However, where there is a will, there is also a way and you can also find a way out of that problem. By all means try avoiding excuses or giving reasons why you did not do the things you must, either valid or not.

Problems and difficulties are already part of life. You try to undertake a simple task and everything suddenly turns into a stumbling block, including the people who used to dine with you and cheer for you. That is just the way life goes, you just have to dodge all the blockades and finish your task.

If you have a goal, dream, idea or business you wish to undertake, just go ahead and start doing it with whatever little you have and however little you can. Don’t wait till it is all good and you have all the resources you need. That’s how excuses start. Always find a way to solve your own problems yourself, seek help if you must but just do it.

If you fail to find a way to do what you have to do, you will eventually find an excuse as to why you did not. Once you start failing, your mind automatically starts forming excuses. Do not get me wrong, failure is advantageous sometimes and it teaches valuable lessons for your next undertaking. Sometimes excuses are inevitable, not everything you do will go fine and there will always be a reason why it did not, either it’s your fault or not.

My point is, never allow your downfalls be the end to pursuing your goals and dreams. No matter how many times you fall and how many excuses you already have, just pick yourself up and keep trying. If you have to change ideas or goals, do so but let your dream of succeeding in the end remain unchanged. Let your final statements be stories of how you beat all odds, fell many times and gave many excuses but still stood up and succeeded. Do not let it be an excuse. Keep pushing, you will find a way out in the end.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/25/find-a-way-not-an-excuse/

@ op..binarymachine

Thanks for coloured line motivation!!! The pic below depicts ur story more

6 Likes

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Flexherbal(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2019

Nice one !
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by victornwaru(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
is alright

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Jh0wsef(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ni
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Olawrites: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
They'll not comment here. If it's BBN or Bet9ja dem go rush d thread. Naija I hail oo grin

16 Likes

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by PheelzAlmighty: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ok next...
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
I have already made up my mind to succeed. 2020 won't be funny at all. No more excuses. I must be wealthy be every and any means. angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Find a way to my heart was what came to me before opening this thread. Lol.
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by TinyHacker: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
we dont need your motivational speech, we need money, a way to get money

8 Likes

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Eferenle(m): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Apt!
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Osidazz19: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
xynerise:
Most youths give excuses on social media in order to beg. Even some beg for money to play Bet9ja undecided

One came to my gate begging for money to buy greeting card for his Pastor for his birthday. The level of stupidity and gullibility is going through the roof.
The educational system is a complete failure, too much emphasis on reading ,remembering and passing exams.
No logic, ethics and common sense. They are all shouting that they have degrees but they are mostly unemployable. They lack the level of smartness that you expect from someone who has gone through a university.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by CasNova: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
In other words: Winners Don"t Quit: Quitters Don't Win.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Riele(f): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
They won't comment now , later they'll bash one mod for not pushing educative post to front page .

Imagine someone typing " OK " .

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife / 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years / What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.