Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Find A Way, Not An Excuse! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Find A Way, Not An Excuse! (16493 Views)

'Ashawo' Can Tackle 10 Men Daily; You Have No Excuse Not To Satisfy Your Husband / My Aunty Always Comes Into My Room Without Excuse / Why Do Some Ladies Use School As An Excuse For Doing Runs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by moorevic(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I have already made up my mind to succeed. 2020 won't be funny at all. No more excuses. I must be wealthy be every and any means. angry angry
just don't forget about sars and efcc

2 Likes

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by daddio(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
xcelentattitude:
I remember school debate when I supported a motion, education is beta Dan money, Lord pls forgive me, I was young & stupid

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Tenshades(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by bobobri(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
wow...motivational words
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by m140(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
TinyHacker:
we dont need your motivational speech, we need money, a way to get money
To rob bank
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by MD4PeaceIcon: 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
I Feel Motivated OP May God Bless You
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Yes ooo, your mouth is a creation weapon, is not a tool of distributing excuses. The first sign of a loser is an excuse. I don talk my own

1 Like

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Jonny223: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
That's truth
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by grandpoh(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
As soothing as your word of encouragement is,most things are much more difficult in this part of the world than you can ever imagine....
My only problem with we the so called youth is that we actually know what to do to get what we want but ego and pride will not let us.....
It is well with everyone,I just pray that everyone gets the opportunity they need to break even.....
God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
moorevic:

just don't forget about sars and efcc

Middle finger to them.
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sukkyy2010:
It well bro nice write up but accumen to this is just that perseverance and consistence is long far away to Nigeria youth majority now pursuing quick money accessive scheme that's not for real and bloggers of this time also contribute to this with there deceitful fascinating write up.
Nasobros, Audiomoney grin grin grin
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by sowilli: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
There is no excuse for failure. Having an excuse for failure means you didn’t learn. Next time you are asked why you failed, simple say because I should have done it this way and I will do it this way instead of because I did it this way. The former is the “way” the latter is the excuse.
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by MoonWater: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
ekaette1621:
TELL BUHARI OOOOOOOOOOO
lol
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by obamartins(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I have already made up my mind to succeed. 2020 won't be funny at all. No more excuses. I must be wealthy be every and any means. angry angry

To succeed in 2020, start planing from December 2019, else it might end up another failed new year resolution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Lamasta(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
Winners don't do DIFFERENT THINGS they do THNGS DIFFERENTLY by Shiv Khera; You can win

1 Like

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by cassyrooy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dr. Robert Schuller's Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do remains one source of strength for me year in year out... Also, Richard Wright's The Black Boy.

Positive energy and thoughts are cultivated and harvested, the system we run is the maze we need to navigate.

Get your ass off and be your best self.

2 Likes

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Dickson44: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Renovation and not relocation
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by faithscharms(f): 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmm ok..anyway win easy 30k for Christmas with the artist ERAY. .
https://www.instagram.com/p/B52_9sUoI9b/?igshid=cjmi7jsu5hlj
also check Mt sign for cheap selfcon in abj and houses for sale at just 3.5m in lugbe abj
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by ResidentSlut(f): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2019
Our country is filled with unused potential

1 Like

Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by bigpastor(m): 2:06am On Dec 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Inasmuch as I appreciate your zeal and enthusiasm, still run slowly. It is better to be alive than to go to any length to be rich!!!
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by CandleEyes(m): 7:12am On Dec 17, 2019
Oh Lord God I put my faith in you.
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2019
Find a remedy not an excuse. Anybody can complain.
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2019
obamartins:

To succeed in 2020, start planing from December 2019, else it might end up another failed new year resolution.

Thanks for this piece of advise. Will do that.
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by HOSTCOM(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2019
Truly sensible...I'm motivated.
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by henzy4life: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nice one�. U just encouraged me to not to relent in pursuing my dreams. Weldon
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Thunday1005(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
2020 will be lit
Re: Find A Way, Not An Excuse! by Geofavor(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
binarymachine:
Life is difficult and that is a clear fact most adults have come to accept as a precondition for living. Be you rich or poor, famous or not, powerful or not, you will get your own dose of life’s venom eventually. It never respects anyone or any status, just like the Big Brother Naija housemates are in Biggies house, and have to play by biggies rules. He can choose to keep you, disqualify, evict or punish you as he deems fit. So we are all in life’s world and it does whatever it chooses.

Understandably, some situations are more complicated than the other, some difficulties are more threatening than others and some people are more incapacitated than others. However, where there is a will, there is also a way and you can also find a way out of that problem. By all means try avoiding excuses or giving reasons why you did not do the things you must, either valid or not.

Problems and difficulties are already part of life. You try to undertake a simple task and everything suddenly turns into a stumbling block, including the people who used to dine with you and cheer for you. That is just the way life goes, you just have to dodge all the blockades and finish your task.

If you have a goal, dream, idea or business you wish to undertake, just go ahead and start doing it with whatever little you have and however little you can. Don’t wait till it is all good and you have all the resources you need. That’s how excuses start. Always find a way to solve your own problems yourself, seek help if you must but just do it.

If you fail to find a way to do what you have to do, you will eventually find an excuse as to why you did not. Once you start failing, your mind automatically starts forming excuses. Do not get me wrong, failure is advantageous sometimes and it teaches valuable lessons for your next undertaking. Sometimes excuses are inevitable, not everything you do will go fine and there will always be a reason why it did not, either it’s your fault or not.

My point is, never allow your downfalls be the end to pursuing your goals and dreams. No matter how many times you fall and how many excuses you already have, just pick yourself up and keep trying. If you have to change ideas or goals, do so but let your dream of succeeding in the end remain unchanged. Let your final statements be stories of how you beat all odds, fell many times and gave many excuses but still stood up and succeeded. Do not let it be an excuse. Keep pushing, you will find a way out in the end.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2019/10/25/find-a-way-not-an-excuse/
This just sums up everything about life. Please, how can I save this and read it everyday? Or, better still, listen to it everyday?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife / 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years / What Can Make You Engage In Cheating On Your Partner ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.