Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) (85074 Views)

See The Beautiful Things You Will Miss Before You Kill Yourself (photos Inside) / Some Gatherings Are Like This, True/false? / How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by PHIPEX(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
For reasonable first sons only. Some are selfish, they don't care at all
They are the ones that have found freedom. When they find freedom we call them selfish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Lovelife433(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2019
ok

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2019
You are absolutely right. Giving without expecting anything in return is not only the best, but the most rewarding.

zexy2030:

May be we should talk privately, like I understand what your challenge could, giving without expecting anything in return especially to helpless individuals, is the best form of giving.
Quote me anywhere.. It's absolute.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by TeeBabss(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2019
Whitefowl:
Hmmmmmmm
Deep
How deep angry
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Lol
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by hopexter(m): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2019
Children go chop for hauz Na, if i no husstle like this dem go say i lazy, dat I get 9 shildren I no fit feed them cry cry
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2019
usoroh4luv:

I feel so ashamed to even wake up from bed. sometimes, I don't pray to wake in the morning. it is that bad. too much expectations from everyone and myself. I feel ashame to mingle with my neighbors.
Yea, I know you are aware of this truth that "to whom much is given much is expected", but consider this to whom expects so much should give so much..
I was in this shoe, inferiority was a problem, self esteem was gone, but one thing I keep searching for is where I am celebrated..
I realized I was celebrated among little children, they love me around..people complained, even my regular friends were mad with my decisions.
But I tell you those little children increased my esteem...the parents valued me and lots of gifts accompanied my mentorship...but that time, I wore one particular cloth for one year.
There is a friend who is with punch newspaper with lots of award of the being one of their best media personality even this 2019, we hawk together on the streets of Lagos... He had no cash for schooling( schooled in a renown Nigerian university in Lagos) but joined a group of friends who celebrated his talent of being a talkative and a good writer..it was paying him less but he was having fun with what he loves doing. But he did something, he kept relationship with people who had the privilege of where he is targeting ( good university education). He proved his seriousness by scoring 315 in jamb without any assistance.
No much talk, he worked on himself, kept a good company, shun gossips and enjoyed his life without depression.
If you have fairly good clothing, seek where u r celebrated and be happy.
Only you can make yourself happy.
Happiness is doing what you love and is making people around you smile.
Self pity and self blame, parental blame, won't solve any issue. Rather waste more time.
Good association is the key.
If you aspire to be a billionaire, seek a billionaire group, if they are 10, definitely you will make the 11th billionaire, I hope you get the vision.
Change your cartel, my dear.
Choose a cartel of your dream.
Se fine.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by isyourboy(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2019
Vortex369:
Turn of your phones this Xmas if you are not able.

A friend Just tell me same on WhatsApp this morning. I think I'm going to stick to it

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2019
maybachmusic:

Well in my own case

First son is
I won't believe until I hear details o. Like his earnings, responsibilities and what exactly you're asking him to do for You.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2019
first born responsibility in africa.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2019
hopexter:
Children go chop for hauz Na, if i no husstle like this dem go say i lazy, dat I get 9 shildren I no fit feed them cry cry
When you listen to every beats and dance, you will be taken as insane.
Get them food first, if there are no clothes, or outing subscribe with 2,000 for GO TV. Then trick their mind into more of church free activities, advice them to seek God as we enter new year..I bet you your children will never lament.
Children will take what you give them, if u r indeed the man of the house.
But if u have given priority to your wife, women love to be manipulated, just hangout till late night to avoid too much demands and embarrassments.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by emmydiamon(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2019
ceeroh:
A perfect example of first born responsibilities in Africa. Especially first son.
grin grin
Not all first born, because my own brother dont give a damn fu*k about us, we strugle to survive.So sad.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by philip0906(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2019
anochuko01:

Tah!!!! Except he doesn't have. And if he doesn't, you don't expect him to kill himself, especially when he's gotten kids too.

No first child would be that stingy to his siblings.
Straight up!

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
anochuko01:

I won't believe until I hear details o. Like his earnings, responsibilities and what exactly you're asking him to do for You.

I am doing quite alright as the last born

Not asking him for anything

But our whole family generally are not happy with some of his decisions
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Marotzke(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2019
femi4:
Even those you ve helped before will refuse to help you, when its your turn. Helping people is a decision, a stranger that is WILLING to help is a better than a friend that's thinking about his gain in helping you
There you go with the entitlement mentality.
Learn to differentiate between investment and helping others.
You invest clearly with an intention to benefit.
You invest a required amount of resources and if possible extract an enforceable contract of repayment.
On the other hand , you help from your excess, ; time, materials, advice, excess clothes, housing etc.
You do not help with needed or investable resources.
So you don't have to belittle your self asking for payback from those whom you gave a little from your aboundance.
The common mistake is that we invest without securing the investment, or calling an investment help.
Differentiate the two and act accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by miidae(f): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2019
That's the method I'll adopt this xmas I cannot come and go and kill my self
Vortex369:
Turn of your phones this Xmas if you are not able.

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2019
ceeroh:
A perfect example of first born responsibilities in Africa. Especially first son.
grin grin
Bro, not all first son, I am the second son but the responsibility no be here ooo!
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by freezyprinzy(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You are a real niggarrr
( especially when the father nor get any sense of responsibility like my father)

I don't sleep day and night!
Because when i think about my responsibilities i can't sleep
I need to master the huzzle to conquer the struggle!

I remember last year when my younger sister was admitted in irrua hospital after ekpoma for just fever o.
I saw hell as the first son

I spent almost 450,000 naira( every day blood test, pcv test, dialysis, drip). I don't know what type of fever it was o. But blood was coming out from her nose. Her belle and legs swell.
But it was later that the doctor said something about lasser abi na yellow fever. The doctor carried her into one machine room like that o. The doctor said it was dialysis abi wetin

Na that time i come take know say common fever and malaria dey kill people because for two weeks when we take stay for that hospital i see almost seven people when die for just fever matter

Na hospital we for do her birthday and Christmas

I will never forget last year.
You are a real niggur bruh much respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by buzorcharles(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2019
ceeroh:
grin grin

especially family way no see road
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Danialuone: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2019
Op you are very correct...this is a typical African life but i agree and disagree with these
Yes .....yo don,t kill yourself
yes hummmm----ask for help from a true friend ,very few oooo
No---Les-sing the load .....how,this load was imposed on you ...this is practically impossible
No----Loss the rope....this is practically impossible,unless you want to break the family tied that bonded you together
yes----you can run freely ...only if you abdicate your responsibility and you will face the consequences in some days or years to come
No-you can be useful for somebody....you that you are already immersed in problem and not even useful to yourself....how did you want to be useful to somebody
my take bro...
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2019
Only the wise will understand this Like the wise need your dirty advice. If you're giving a smelly advice explain it well for people to understand wise or unwise. Because advice is to help not to confuse further.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by 12inchDickson: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2019
I am currently like this....... My business has hit a low.
But I knw there is hope

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by femi4: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2019
Marotzke:
There you go with the entitlement mentality.
Learn to differentiate between investment and helping others.
You invest clearly with an intention to benefit.
You invest a required amount of resources and if possible extract an enforceable contract of repayment.
On the other hand , you help from your excess, ; time, materials, advice, excess clothes, housing etc.
You do not help with needed or investable resources.
So you don't have to belittle your self asking for payback from those whom you gave a little from your aboundance.
The common mistake is that we invest without securing the investment, or calling an investment help.
Differentiate the two and act accordingly.
Do you even know what the discussion is all about? You just jump in and spit nonesense
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2019
zexy2030:

Yea, I know you are aware of this truth that "to whom much is given much is expected", but consider this to whom expects so much should give so much..
I was in this shoe, inferiority was a problem, self esteem was gone, but one thing I keep searching for is where I am celebrated..
I realized I was celebrated among little children, they love me around..people complained, even my regular friends were mad with my decisions.
But I tell you those little children increased my esteem...the parents valued me and lots of gifts accompanied my mentorship...but that time, I wore one particular cloth for one year.
There is a friend who is with punch newspaper with lots of award of the being one of their best media personality even this 2019, we hawk together on the streets of Lagos... He had no cash for schooling( schooled in a renown Nigerian university in Lagos) but joined a group of friends who celebrated his talent of being a talkative and a good writer..it was paying him less but he was having fun with what he loves doing. But he did something, he kept relationship with people who had the privilege of where he is targeting ( good university education). He proved his seriousness by scoring 315 in jamb without any assistance.
No much talk, he worked on himself, kept a good company, shun gossips and enjoyed his life without depression.
Self pity and self blame, parental blame, won't solve any issue. Rather waste more time.
If you aspire to be a billionaire, seek a billionaire group, if they are 10, definitely you will make the 11th billionaire, I hope you get the vision.
Se fine.

Thanks man. I'm going to write out these words. And always read them every morning to keep me going.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2019
zexy2030:

Se fine.

By the way, I have really done so many stupid things that I don't even know where to start from. I don't know where I am been celebrated.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2019
usoroh4luv:

Thanks man. I'm going to write out these words. And always read them every morning to keep me going.

That's so great. You are very relevant.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2019
maybachmusic:

I am doing quite alright as the last born

Not asking him for anything

But our whole family generally are not happy with some of his decisions
Then your family should let him be. Your parents are responsible for y'all. If your first born helps, it's just a privilege... He's under zero obligation. "a wise man leaves inheritance for his children"... So says the Bible.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2019
anochuko01:

Then your family should let him be. Your parents are responsible for y'all. If your first born helps, it's just a privilege... He's under zero obligation. "a wise man leaves inheritance for his children"... So says the Bible.

Funny enough no one disturbs him undecided

Dude just has an I dont care attitude towards everyone

Heck we even had to hide his azz in several cases to avoid shame
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by gbagyiza: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2019
What comes to mind is my position as the first son in my family. I am the center of most of the financial issues. As I type this, the request I have compiled is equivalent to the picture in the post but glory be to God, I am the type that doesn't like pleasing people, I always do things according to my means, I can't kill myself to satisfy people. When people pressurized you, you need to relieve the pressure by yourself in other to stay healthy.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Conceptman: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2019
Once you are carrying lots of responsibility please make sure you slow it down and take care of yourself, some of us can't just watch people in needs, we always want to lift their burdens but one needs to be wise doing such. The lesson I learnt in this life is never put your life on the line for anybody because if things go bad with u, nobody go send u

3 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Damicares(f): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You are a real niggarrr
( especially when the father nor get any sense of responsibility like my father)

I don't sleep day and night!
Because when i think about my responsibilities i can't sleep
I need to master the huzzle to conquer the struggle!

I remember last year when my younger sister was admitted in irrua hospital after ekpoma for just fever o.
I saw hell as the first son

I spent almost 450,000 naira( every day blood test, pcv test, dialysis, drip). I don't know what type of fever it was o. But blood was coming out from her nose. Her belle and legs swell.
My mum cried all day and night... As a real niggarrr i was scared for the very first time in my life. Seeing the way the nurses and doctors were piercing her with needless to take blood samples all the time scared me the more
But it was later that the doctor said something about lasser abi na yellow fever. The doctor carried her into one machine room like that o. The doctor said it was dialysis abi wetin

Na that time i come take know say common fever and malaria dey kill people because for two weeks when we take stay for that hospital i see almost seven people when die for just fever matter

Na hospital we for do her birthday and Christmas.

I will never forget last year.
Hmmmm touching. It's really not easy. God is your backbone bro
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2019
zexy2030:
If you are like this, don't kill yourself, ask for help, lessen the load, or loose the rope and run freely.

Only the wise will understand. You can be useful for some other important things.
I was like that at a time, but no job now, owing rent and even want to sell my house. I'm also using this opportunity to look for placement as a mechanical technician. Marine/Industrial engines. A closed mouth is a closed destiny!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q / Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.