Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) (85070 Views)

See The Beautiful Things You Will Miss Before You Kill Yourself (photos Inside) / Some Gatherings Are Like This, True/false? / How Jesus Stole & Rode A Donkey Into Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2019
maybachmusic:

Funny enough no one disturbs him undecided

Dude just has an I dont care attitude towards everyone

Heck we even had to hide his azz in several cases to avoid shame
lol sorry its that bad... just that as a first born too, i know as things fit be. las las, make every body just get him own money
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Preetychina22(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2019
announcement:

[s]Am happy to ANNOUNCE to you that this is exactly what JESUS does for us! He takes your load away from you and gives you HOPE and LIVE in all rounds of live. WHY DON'T YOU RUN TO JESUS TODAY TO HELP YOU TAKE AWAY YOUR BURDEN AND BE FREE? Am CONFIDENT HE will Help YOU. He loves you and cares about you![/s]
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
For reasonable first sons only. Some are selfish, they don't care at all

It's actually not reasonable to carry such a burden that belongs to the father. While he's raring children, it's the first son that should be burdened with taking care of them. Not cool
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by CandleEyes(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Life is one step at a time

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Edoziesmart(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2019
zexy2030:

Yea, I know you are aware of this truth that "to whom much is given much is expected", but consider this to whom expects so much should give so much..
I was in this shoe, inferiority was a problem, self esteem was gone, but one thing I keep searching for is where I am celebrated..
I realized I was celebrated among little children, they love me around..people complained, even my regular friends were mad with my decisions.
But I tell you those little children increased my esteem...the parents valued me and lots of gifts accompanied my mentorship...but that time, I wore one particular cloth for one year.
There is a friend who is with punch newspaper with lots of award of the being one of their best media personality even this 2019, we hawk together on the streets of Lagos... He had no cash for schooling( schooled in a renown Nigerian university in Lagos) but joined a group of friends who celebrated his talent of being a talkative and a good writer..it was paying him less but he was having fun with what he loves doing. But he did something, he kept relationship with people who had the privilege of where he is targeting ( good university education). He proved his seriousness by scoring 315 in jamb without any assistance.
No much talk, he worked on himself, kept a good company, shun gossips and enjoyed his life without depression.
If you have fairly good clothing, seek where u r celebrated and be happy.
Only you can make yourself happy.
Happiness is doing what you love and is making people around you smile.
Self pity and self blame, parental blame, won't solve any issue. Rather waste more time.
Good association is the key.
If you aspire to be a billionaire, seek a billionaire group, if they are 10, definitely you will make the 11th billionaire, I hope you get the vision.
Change your cartel, my dear.
Choose a cartel of your dream.
Se fine.

I love this your insightful comment. You made me think deep about life, as I'm reading this.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Bluehill1051: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2019
Ryan03:
he is saying you dont have sense
You'll be in your grave before this year Christmas! Idiot!
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Preetychina22(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2019
usoroh4luv:

I feel so ashamed to even wake up from bed. sometimes, I don't pray to wake in the morning. it is that bad. too much expectations from everyone and myself. I feel ashame to mingle with my neighbors.
I've been through worse. To get out, I had to take risks like I had nine lives.
The world's a cruel place, I hope you find a good path and make it through.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lolz.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by AbigailF: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
Perfect pictorial representation.
Thanks for posting it.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by cigaricon(m): 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bluehill1051:

Jesus!!! shocked
You dark bro
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Oldmillionaire: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
E no easy bro!! I can relat

Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You are a real niggarrr
( especially when the father nor get any sense of responsibility like my father)

I don't sleep day and night!
Because when i think about my responsibilities i can't sleep
I need to master the huzzle to conquer the struggle!

I remember last year when my younger sister was admitted in irrua hospital after ekpoma for just fever o.
I saw hell as the first son

I spent almost 450,000 naira( every day blood test, pcv test, dialysis, drip). I don't know what type of fever it was o. But blood was coming out from her nose. Her belle and legs swell.
My mum cried all day and night... As a real niggarrr i was scared for the very first time in my life. Seeing the way the nurses and doctors were piercing her with needless to take blood samples all the time scared me the more
But it was later that the doctor said something about lasser abi na yellow fever. The doctor carried her into one machine room like that o. The doctor said it was dialysis abi wetin

Na that time i come take know say common fever and malaria dey kill people because for two weeks when we take stay for that hospital i see almost seven people when die for just fever matter

Na hospital we for do her birthday and Christmas.

I will never forget last year.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by donhils: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
ceeroh:
A perfect example of first born responsibilities in Africa. Especially first son.
grin grin
Not completely true for all first born/sons
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by alexola20(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by lequama10: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You are a real niggarrr
( especially when the father nor get any sense of responsibility like my father)

I remember last year when my younger sister was admitted in irrua hospital after ekpoma for just fever o.

I spent almost 450,000 naira( every day blood test, pcv test, dialysis, drip). I don't know what type of fever it was o. But blood was coming out from her nose. Her belle and legs swell.
My mum cried all day and night... As a real niggarrr i was scared for the very first time in my life. Seeing the way the nurses and doctors were piercing her with needless to take blood samples all the time scared me the more
But it was later that the doctor said something about lasser abi na yellow fever. The doctor carried her into one machine room like that o. The doctor said it was dialysis abi wetin

Na that time i come take know say common fever and malaria dey kill people because for two weeks when we take stay for that hospital i see almost seven people when die for just fever matter

be grateful bro, proud of ya if truly this happened. God answer all our prayers bruv.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Ryan03(f): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bluehill1051:
lol, see your weak attempt at a curse. Try again brainless bird
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Remzii(m): 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
True talk

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
Blyzz:
I was like that at a time, but no job now, owing rent and even want to sell my house. I'm also using this opportunity to look for placement as a mechanical technician. Marine/Industrial engines. A closed mouth is a closed destiny!
Have you tried LinkedIn, more importantly let me have your CV sawdick20000@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by anyicash(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
ceeroh:
A perfect example of first born responsibilities in Africa. Especially first son.
grin grin
That was then..First Sobs now don't really care again.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You are a real niggarrr

I feel you brother, I also rushed my father to university college hospital Ibadan in 2018 from Lagos on 21/12/2018 . Spent over 300k investigating the incessant hiccups he had. Christmas n new year wasn't fun @all that year. He had hiccups for nearly a month.
After plenty tests. The problem was insufficient table salt in his system.
After taking salt n water. Hiccup stopped.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
writefreely:
Only the wise will understand this Like the wise need your dirty advice. If you're giving a smelly advice explain it well for people to understand wise or unwise. Because advice is to help not to confuse further.
You can compute your advice. It's a free world, you don't need to sound pained.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Danialuone:
Op you are very correct...this is a typical African life but i agree and disagree with these
Yes .....yo don,t kill yourself
yes hummmm----ask for help from a true friend ,very few oooo
No---Les-sing the load .....how,this load was imposed on you ...this is practically impossible
No----Loss the rope....this is practically impossible,unless you want to break the family tied that bonded you together
yes----you can run freely ...only if you abdicate your responsibility and you will face the consequences in some days or years to come
No-you can be useful for somebody....you that you are already immersed in problem and not even useful to yourself....how did you want to be useful to somebody
my take bro...
Your opinion is key to self satisfaction.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
emmydiamon:
Not all first born, because my own brother dont give a damn fu*k about us, we strugle to survive.So sad.
Your brother isn't under any obligation to help you. If he helps you, all well and good. If he doesn't, find your square root and continue to hustle and pray to God for breakthrough someday.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by zexy2030(m): 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bluehill1051:
This is gross immaturity, son? Why curse when we are trying to relief pain from ourselves because of the surrounding and progressive burden by family n friends.
There is no need to curse, the forum is faceless, don't take words here personal, don't be defensive as if he had seen you walk on the street. He may even be chatting from Cameroon.
Don't take words here personal, OK?
Find joke from his statement, that's how to handle people as we grow up.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
zexy2030:

Have you tried LinkedIn, more importantly let me have your CV sawdick20000@gmail.com
Yes bro, I'm on LinkedIn. I'll send u my CV right now!
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
zexy2030:

You can compute your advice. It's a free world, you don't need to sound pained.
free world Go and tell Sowore it is a free world nah. The free world stops in Africa continent.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Dailyfavour(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
I t indeed make sense, message in picture.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
For reasonable first sons only. Some are selfish, they don't care at all
How do u think they got there?
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by pascalbenz: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
usoroh4luv:

Bro, I wish I can move out of my present environment to somewhere else.
guy no be only you...
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by mamajaz(f): 12:43am On Dec 18, 2019
zexy2030:
If you are like this, don't kill yourself, ask for help, lessen the load, or loose the rope and run freely.

Only the wise will understand. You can be useful for some other important things.

Thanks for this. I was once like this very donkey until I learnt to say know or dodge people.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 18, 2019
pascalbenz:
guy no be only you...
I for move, go somewhere, like Lagos or any place other than where I am now
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) by ahnie: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
Bluehill1051:
[/s]
Punter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naruto Complete Series Download Links-dual Audio(eng&jap),english Subs,50mb,hi.q / Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.