Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos (89209 Views)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by ServantsOfTruth: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Poor without money will always say that guinness stout is bitter

If you have the money spend it cause you only live ones
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Younglord123(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Roon9:
Wow! Only 200? Why not 1000? sad Nonsense n bbqgrillz

my dear be happy with other people success so you can succeed, ode.
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Onyi22(f): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Love is sweet..
It flows naturally..
Don't force it, be with d one ut heart loves
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by meobizy(f): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Who will feed those 200 individuals? Why is this one bleaching too? Low self esteem is eating these women. Marriage is not only about tying the knot with an attractive man and birthing his children. Sha, she go see wetin dey the institution.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by CasNova: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
200 bride maids will form a real BRIDAL TRAIN.
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
All the best
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
LoydJ:
No matter how Evil Money is don't Ever think being Broke is Holy
Wooooooooow, na word be that o.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
-
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by thundafire: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
SultanOfPuna:

shocked
The amount of hairs that will be ordered online for this wedding will be tremendous
This Means 200 Horses In China Are About To Lose Their Hair For Weavon and Attachment..
Aliexpress Think Twice Before You Supply OO!!
God is Watching You in 3D..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ol boy mawt no go kee u,hope dey horse is an healthy one sha
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Sunnybabe(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
Wow such a great News.. I just showed my bae dis post, she promised to go 6rounds tonight. Thanks Op
FTC anyways..
oni shina
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by fuckfuckman(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Roon9:
Wow! Only 200? Why not 1000? sad
Nonsense n bbqgrillz
poverty spotted: when you can't afford something you end up criticizing it
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by peacettw: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
majamajic:

Dubai is not like iran , sharjah or Saudi

u can wear anything in Dubai

Interesting
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Myhusband(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
the Ikeji's family and noise

I don't know why they haven't open their own TV show like Kardashian's family

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by ruffDiamond: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
olosh0 family lots mtchrww
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Beejaybarca: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
LoydJ:
No matter how Evil Money is don't Ever think being Broke is Holy
True talk.. Regardless of the source, money is Irreplaceable

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Payshence(f): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Correct✓

Getting Married soon?

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by oochi123(f): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
200what? Why do pple spend money unnecessarily? Just bcus you want to make history? I dont even need to do a white wedding. Just gather family in the parlour eat and drink. You go spend money finish begin think.. Congratulations...

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by garetz: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
200 bridesmaids

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Ogediluv(f): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
There sis have make money to them nah... So d can do anyhow. Mtchewwwwww

supremenews:
Event planner extraordinnaire, Sandra Ikeji, is set to walk down the aisle with her fiance, Arinze.

Sandra shared these beautiful pre-wedding photos on social media.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6IStk9JPud/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Ogediluv(f): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mtcheeewwwee.... Nonsensical
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by alfasexy: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Igbo amaka.
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Roon9(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
fuckfuckman:
poverty spotted: when you can't afford something you end up criticizing it

OK
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Roon9(m): 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Younglord123:

my dear be happy with other people success so you can succeed, ode.

OK sir
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by phatiesparkles: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Thats your own dream....her choice her way...
GuestLog:
Hmmmm

200 bridesmaids! Everybody wants to appear on Linda's blog. If I were Sandra. I'd plan my BIG WEDDING in a grand style and then go to a small garden and tie the knot with small group of family & friends.

After wedding proper, I'll drive past the GRAND VENUE in my convertible just to wave them bye!
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Arinze with Okrika shirt and trouser has keyed into the madness. grin

Have you settled your blodas and sistas before wasting the money suffered sleeplessly to make.
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Saintmary(f): 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Where are the bridesmaids?
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Adewale1603(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nothing sowore wey no go see for detention

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by gtown: 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Time to wed after fucking each other for over 15 years
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ahhh!!! Trouble Don land, Nairaland will not let us rest with the updates of this wedding and even after it.
Another yeye news has been launched.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by abdullkabar(m): 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Africans no ever want understand simplicity
Expectially when we get small money(Too much show off) sad

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by faithscharms(f): 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
There is money na

anyway win easy 30k for Christmas with the artist ERAY. .
https://www.instagram.com/p/B52_9sUoI9b/?igshid=cjmi7jsu5hlj
also check Mt sign for cheap selfcon in abj and houses for sale at just 3.5m in lugbe abj
Re: Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos by Mrexcell(m): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2019
supremenews:
Event planner extraordinnaire, Sandra Ikeji, is set to walk down the aisle with her fiance, Arinze.

Sandra shared these beautiful pre-wedding photos on social media.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6IStk9JPud/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Linda hope u now see how it should be done? This clearly shows that ur younger sister is more wiser and responsible than u, i never believed u will end up to be a baby mama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies / Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.