Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/12/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/12/19 (155 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/19 / OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 08/12/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 3/12/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/12/19 by dallyemmy: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/12/19 by dallyemmy: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2019
Prayer Points:

1.I worship You and adore You, my Father, the Alpha and the Omega; the source of true wisdom and knowledge; and, the Creator of all things.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every yoke of ignorance in all areas of my life be destroyed, today, and grant me access to divine and godly wisdom, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of laziness and procrastination in my life be consumed by Your fire, and release upon my life, the spirit of profitable hard work, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, make me not only the hearer of Your word, but also the doer, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let Your word never depart from my mouth, give me the grace to meditate therein, day and night, and, as I do, cause me to have good success, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, release upon my life the spirit of complete obedience to Your word, that I may eat the good of the land, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, go ahead of me and straighten every crooked path and remove every obstacle and hindrance to my success, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, in Your Kingdom, let me not be found wanting, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless and reward Your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, for all his labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus' Promise Vs The Devil's / Audio Bible 2 (66 Books In Modern English) - New International Version / Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.