Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (6631 Views)

My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by cococandy(f): 12:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Yummymummy07:
thanks , I love my sisters and I don’t think I will be able to tell them , all I want to do is to move away far from them , I don’t have the strength to break their marriage and I don’t want their marriages to break too. I will find a church and confess my sins to God and start my life afresh. I don’t want anything to do with any of them , the shame is too much and can not longer r lives with this shame.

Why do you want your sisters to still be married to those men? One started raping you when you were a minor and you refused to get sense when you became of age. The other one is threatening to to hurt you, himself and his kids. What kind of mad person is that? You’re doing your sisters dirty but there’s still got to be some love in your heart for them hence they need to know what’s going on.

The whole lot of you would be better off separated. Both you, your sisters and their husbands.
Scatter the whole thing and all of you should start afresh.

2 Likes

Re: . by cococandy(f): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2019
shocked shocked

Well that was a waste of post I just did there.
Some these boys and their need to stir up things all the time.
Fountainofyouth:

This just gave you away, you swear on your fathers grave but your father is alive and sick as you said above, probably your real dad is dead, cos we all know you're a guy posing as whatever, you try.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2019
bukatyne:

@Sassysure, yes

@crackhaus: *coughing*
That one, forget him. cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 17, 2019
cococandy:

Why do you want your sisters to still be married to those men? One started raping you when you were a minor and you refused to get sense when you became of age. The other one is threatening to to hurt you, himself and his kids. What kind of mad person is that? You’re doing your sisters dirty but there’s still got to be some love in your heart for them hence they need to know what’s going on.

The whole lot of you would be better off separated. Both you, your sisters and their husbands.
The evil that men do, it's mind boggling.

See love grin
Love nwantiti.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2019
crackhaus:

Yes oo, like you and I.
You shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: . by ednut1(m): 4:19am On Dec 17, 2019
Fake
Re: . by bogdaddy(m): 4:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Your pussy is the source of your problem, you have no shame
Yummymummy07:
I Am a single mum of 1 daughter. She is 4 years old. I came from a family of 4 children 3 girls and a boy and me the last born 24 years. Our parents separated when I was 9 so we stayed with our dad who later got sick paralysed from one side. Due to illnesss he didn’t have any strength controlling us and our eldest sister was like our mother but she was busy too with school and working because we were very poor.

When I was 13 she introduced her boyfriend to us, he was so nice to us and he became like our first brother he will buy me and my immediate sister clothes and take us out and me I had a great bond with him just like brother and sister and his place was just 5 mins walk to my school and that day I finish school and went to greeted him and he was watching telly inside when he served me drink and food I ate and told him I had to go home he said to me not to worry that he will drop me that was how he slept with me and it was my first time since I had friends who had already had sex and when they were telling me how sweet it is and they felt like big girls it used to makes me jealous and I wanted to try too so I didn’t felt bad that I slept with him and to me it wasn’t rape. I went home all excited even next day at school I told my friends that I had sex but didn’t tell them it was with my sister boyfriend so we continued having sex behind my sister back and he will buy me gifts he even bought me a phone my first phone ever.

They got married when I was 17 and I did abortion for him a month before the wedding then another one at 19 years and the third one was my daughter I refuse abortion and I had her at 20 years and we still sleeping together and I had 2 more abortions for him.

Now I’m pregnant again almost 5 months and he wants me to do abortion I said no because the fourth one nearly killed me he said i should keep the baby and give her to my sister since she haven’t conceived since they got married 7 years now and I have told him it’s okay but I want to stop the relationship and moved on with my life and I’m not sure if the baby belongs to him because when my immediate sister who got married 3 years ago had her first child early this year and I went helping her and I have slept with her husband 4 times so am not sure if the baby belongs to elder sister husband or immediate sister.

I’m in a big dilemma but the biggest problem is elder sister husband doesn’t want to end the relationship with me he beats me twice just because I stopped picking his calls and he is threatening killing me, our daughter and himself. I don’t want him anymore , I want to give my life to Christ and relocate far away from both my sisters and I won’t tell any of them the secrets.

Please I need your sincere advice and no insult I beg you in the name of God.
Re: . by crackhaus: 6:26am On Dec 17, 2019
merahki:

Don’t tell me you believe that obvious troll? shocked
I don’t know the pleasure people derive from falling over themselves to be weird and contrary in this place
It’s funny most times but for some reason? This particular OP I find very irritating
Maybe cos the post is totally devoid of humour or wit?
Just an uninspiring troll work
angry
I like me a good coming-of-age whoré story cool
Re: . by crackhaus: 6:38am On Dec 17, 2019
sassysure:

That one, forget him. cheesy
sassysure:

You shocked shocked
Sassy bebe, you will not meet a more genuinely 'good' person than I if you live to be 1000. gringrin
Re: . by Michelle55: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2019
This is beyond me shocked I want to ask you a question,please be honest.. How do you live with yourself? I mean how do you sleep at night knowing that you are the evil befalling your blood sisters? Haaaaa... Truly, the heart of men is evil.

Re: . by ComradeShegs(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2019
In as much as virtually everyone here will insults and persecute you, I'll rather say I'm delighted to know you've made up your mind to receive Christ and be redeemed. Just do well to visit a church and confess your sins to God. Man might never forgive you but God certainly will no matter the level of your transgression.
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2019
The OP is messed up however let's stop she wants to destroy their homes bla bla. undecided

The husbands and not her took the vows to love and be faithful to their wives her sisters.
Re: . by MedicH: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2019
But why.

Re: . by solz23(m): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2019
What other advice do you need?

like a poster stated up there,if you must surrender your life, your siblings must be involved.

It is finished!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2019
crackhaus:

Sassy bebe, you will not meet a more genuinely 'good' person than I if you live to be a 1000. gringrin
I just dey look you

Re: . by nuelyoyo(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2019
cococandy:

Nobody raped her. Read her story again, this time, slowly.

2 Likes

Re: . by Yummymummy07: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2019
My father is no longer alive . He passed away October 2017 due to his sickness
cococandy:
shocked shocked

Well that was a waste of post I just did there.
Some these boys and their need to stir up things all the time.
Re: . by Yummymummy07: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2019
Yes he didn’t rape me because I gave consent and I wanted to have sex . Peer pressure
nuelyoyo:
Re: . by Yummymummy07: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2019
This is my true life story and I only came to
Seek advices . Well it’s okay if you don’t believe me because I don’t see the point of coming here and lying when I won’t get paid for it
CHoccolaTE:
This story is obviously fabricated, op you are very sick to sit down and concoct a lie like this, no be only swear on fathers grave

The attention seeking made up stories on this site are getting out of hand
Re: . by Yummymummy07: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2019
I don’t want to involved any of my siblings . I just want to give my life to Christ maybe deliverances if possible and move on with my children
solz23:
What other advice do you need?

like a poster stated up there,if you must surrender your life, your siblings must be involved.

It is finished!
Re: . by Prognose: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2019
faithfull18:
Haaaa, what did I just read
grin grin grin
Re: . by Prognose: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2019
Yummymummy07:
I swear on my father grave my story is 100% true . I had to create this new account just for security protection of me and my daughter

And you're still a yummy mummmy wink
Re: . by Prognose: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2019
bukatyne:

OH well, good that you are keeping it in the family. undecided

You better disappear and go to the nearest living church for healing.

If you like, enter the church that the pastor will continue knacking you from where the husbands stopped.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by cococandy(f): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2019
Statutory rape
nuelyoyo:

3 Likes

Re: . by Prognose: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2019
mii4u:
If truly u want to give ur life to Christ, then u must confess to ur sisters weda from afar or close by, u can't give ur life to Christ and still be living a lie...truth remains, u no try at all, this will break ur sisters, they might never trust u for a very long time.

Not necessary to confess to sisters at all. She should change if she wants to change and move on with her life.
Re: . by Prognose: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2019
Yummymummy07:
thanks , I love my sisters and I don’t think I will be able to tell them , all I want to do is to move away far from them , I don’t have the strength to break their marriage and I don’t want their marriages to break too. I will find a church and confess my sins to God and start my life afresh. I don’t want anything to do with any of them , the shame is too much and can not longer r lives with this shame.

Don't confess anything to your sisters pls. You don't need to do that to get God's forgiveness. Just move on and be a better person. Shikna
Re: . by Yummymummy07: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Thank you
Prognose:

Don't confess anything to your sisters pls. You don't need to do that to get God's forgiveness. Just move on and be a better person. Shikna
Re: . by Prognose: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2019
Ok this thread cracked me up, most especially the responses grin grin grin

But these things do happen.

Sleeping with the first husband and not being caught would have emboldened her to sleep with the second husband.

I've heard of only two similar cases. In one of them the sister was forced to marry the husband and become a second wife. It was even in the news then.

The other case the woman told the sister and all hell, real helllll broke loose. And the aftermath wasn't worth revealing the secret.

Honestly this is the first time I'm hearing of 2 husbands at a go.
Op you try.

It's good you want to change. Pls move away from your sisters, start life afresh.

As per the husband threatening to kill everybody, if you know you cant successfully hide from him then try getting a mutual friend to talk to him. If that doesn't work then reveal your problem to a wise elder in the family who can sort it out without scattering everybody. If you don't have access to either of the two above then I'm sorry , it's going to be difficult for you. You may have to reveal your secret to your family to avoid the first husband taking drastic action. Most likely it may not end well but then your unique actions to bed both your sisters husband's were not the best decisions either.

I wish you all the best.
Re: . by crackhaus: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2019
sassysure:

I just dey look you
I juss dey look you too....from behind
Re: . by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
crackhaus:

I juss dey look you too....from behind
Ha!
It's only òga that's allowed to look from behind.

Else,.......

Re: . by crackhaus: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
sassysure:

Ha!
It's only òga that's allowed to look from behind.

Else,.......
If only you know the number of people that look at 'it' from behind without your knowledge, you will not be talking this one. cheesy
Re: . by Yummymummy07: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Thank you so much
Prognose:
Ok this thread cracked me up, most especially the responses grin grin grin

But these things do happen.

Sleeping with the first husband and not being caught would have emboldened her to sleep with the second husband.

I've heard of only two similar cases. In one of them the sister was forced to marry the husband and become a second wife. It was even in the news then.

The other case the woman told the sister and all hell, real helllll broke loose. And the aftermath wasn't worth revealing the secret.

Honestly this is the first time I'm hearing of 2 husbands at a go.
Op you try.

It's good you want to change. Pls move away from your sisters, start life afresh.

As per the husband threatening to kill everybody, if you know you cant successfully hide from him then try getting a mutual friend to talk to him. If that doesn't work then reveal your problem to a wise elder in the family who can sort it out without scattering everybody. If you don't have access to either of the two above then I'm sorry , it's going to be difficult for you. You may have to reveal your secret to your family to avoid the first husband taking drastic action. Most likely it may not end well but then your unique actions to bed both your sisters husband's were not the best decisions either.

I wish you all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats? / Is My Wife Having An Emotional Affair??? / Nigerian Man Kills Wife In St. Louis: Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.