Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted (2176 Views)

I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by Anambralstson: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
2023 grin grin

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by Omoodua007: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Anambra is more concerned about Tinubu than his people that are now stealing Hausa children
Chai

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by Rednaxelot: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Someone must have hacked The Nation’s Twitter handle

3 Likes

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by jimyjames(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Omoodua007:
Anambra is more concerned about Tinubu than his people that are now stealing Hausa children
Chai

looks Like it was Anambra that made that Twitte?

and what if we steal Hausa children? have they paid us for the 3 million biafran children they killed?

7 Likes

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by Omoodua007: 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
jimyjames:

looks Like it was Anambra that made that Twitte?

and what if we steal Hausa children? have they paid us for the 3 million biafran children they killed?

My dear I understand your people have sold their rights for pot of porridge for 2023 as VP .

Anyways it’s better to compete directly with SW and lose then to be vp to atiku then lose

The shame will be too much

4 Likes

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by garetz: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
2023 games
Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by okpalaAnambra: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
It doesn't concern us the better South...Afonja can go to hell for all I care

1 Like

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by ZZ22: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Omoodua007:
Chai
Afonja slave rise and attack your Fulani masters. Leave Igbos alone.
Kemi was disgraced out of office with Afonja slot dashed to Fulani woman. The only fight afonja could put up was blaming Igbos for exposing Kemi's forged certificate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
when Jagaban would be buying private jet up and down ko.FIRS that is cow that supplies the last milk taking away. Anyway i would try and contact President Buhari to release custom to the Southwest but I hope he won't do Sowore package for me.

@ seun
omodada please let it be on the front page .
Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by CAPSLOCKED: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Anambralstson:
2023 grin grin

SMILE OR FROWN, WE'RE ALL BEING SERVED THE TERRIBLE SOUP TOGETHER.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by Omoodua007: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
ZZ22:
Afonja slave rise and attack your Fulani masters. Leave Igbos alone.
Kemi was disgraced out of office with Afonja slot dashed to Fulani woman. The only fight afonja could put up was blaming Igbos for exposing Kemi's forged certificate

Have you rescued your own disgraced OUK that’s about to rot in jail

Have you dealt with your ijaw masters that called you slaves

I beg you to rise and free yourself from Nigeria since your “freeborns”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by jimyjames(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
Omoodua007:

My dear I understand your people have sold their rights for pot of porridge for 2023 as VP .

Anyways it’s better to compete directly with SW and lose then to be vp to atiku then lose

The shame will be too much

we all know who have sold their rights and conscience in order not to offend their slave masters

their son is right now in prison eating poisoned food that will definitely kill him after they release him, but his people turned their backs on him for fear of 2023 presidency they won't even get, shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by Wazobiamax22: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
When President Buhari said that he has to give the positions to those he trusted, APC kept quiet

From the end result, they have clearly not done the right thing

1 Like

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by enemybulldozer(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Omoodua007:
Chai
is Anambra the nation's newspaper?? The way you people reasons is ridiculous.

7 Likes

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by Omoodua007: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
jimyjames:

we all know who have sold their rights and conscience in order not to offend their slave masters

their son is right now in prison eating poisoned food that will definitely kill him after they release him, but his people turned their backs on him for fear of 2023 presidency they won't even get, shame

The only person that thinks they won’t get it is igbos
Plx rescue orji and help Kanu before we can take you serious till then back to our wailing camp Lool
Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by jimyjames(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Omoodua007:

Plx rescue orji and help Kanu before we can take you serious till then back to our wailing camp Lool

orji is a Nigerian he believes in one Nigeria, so he is under Nigeria, KANU is not a Nigerian the Nigerian government arrested him we didn't sleep day in day out we protested and pressured the Nigerian government to release him and they did, let the Yoruba's do the same for same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by Omoodua007: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
jimyjames:

orji is a Nigerian he believes in one Nigeria, so he is under Nigeria, KANU is not a Nigerian the Nigerian government arrested him we didn't sleep day in day out we protested and pressured the Nigerian government to release him and they did, let the Yoruba's do the same for same

Stop lieing to yourself lol they are igbos irrespective of their political beliefs

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by NGpatriot: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
For a change, Igbos love and believe Tinubu and his newspaper..

Tragically funny..

grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by GMbuharii: 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
Omoodua007:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by ALPHABASE: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Omoodua007:

Stop lieing to yourself lol they are igbos irrespective of their political beliefs
THIS GUY IS ALREADY SERVING HIS PRISON TERM cool
Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by Omoodua007: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by GMbuharii: 3:48am On Dec 17, 2019

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by Omoodua007: 3:56am On Dec 17, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by Bighead9: 4:27am On Dec 17, 2019
Anambralstson:
2023 grin grin

Oga wake up. It's like you are still sleeping. The East is having more pressing issues at the moment. cheesy grin grin

God bless Buhari,
God bless the North,
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by ServantsOfTruth: 5:27am On Dec 17, 2019
Bola Tinubu Is an idiot

1 Like

Re: Checkout What Tinubu's Newspaper Tweeted by GMbuharii: 5:30am On Dec 17, 2019

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Feel For Obaseki But APC ‘ll Take Edo Back — Gov Bello / Moment Omoyele Sowore Was Pushed Out Of An #endsars Protest / #endsars: Aba Town Hall And Aba South Local Govt Headquarter On Fire- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.