Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Questions for Parents And Young Girls. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Questions for Parents And Young Girls. (509 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by mimimile93: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dear parents, how do you sleep with your two eyes closed knowing fully well that your girl child is living with a man who isn't her husband?
Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by mimimile93: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dear young girls, why do feel comfortable leaving from parents' house to live with a man who isn't your husband?
Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by mimimile93: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
This generation parents have failed their children. I remember back in my days, as a male child I am, I dare not spend a night outside. Not to talk of if I was a female child sleeping outside.
Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by mimimile93: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
These days you will see a girl of 16 totally abandoning her parents' house to go live with an irresponsible boy. A responsible boy would not bring a girl to come stay with him.
Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by mimimile93: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
In my time, parenting wasn't for the biological parents alone. Child upbringing was everybody's business. I remember how my neigbors would beat the hell out of me if I do wrong.
Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by mimimile93: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nowadays a fifteen year old girl will stay with a guy for months and neigbors don't question her.
Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by mimimile93: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Parents these days over pampered their kids. They don't know the difference between spoiling and loving a child.
Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by MycroftHolmes: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
You're right, OP.

Things have changed already now, and are getting worse daily.

Just be good and train your children morally. Funnily enough, some parents are even aware of the 'promisiscousness' of their kids and are comfortable with it. Cautioning the kids will even make the parents offended with you; just like the video of that Queens' College girl student.

Things are indeed falling apart.
Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by thorpido(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Op,Na you dey ask question,na you dey answer am.

2 Likes

Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by 24kmagic: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Is it not on this same nairaland that people always shout "child abuse, wicked mother, wicked father, etc" whenever any story graces front page about parents mercilessly beating their child? The same child same people will all say lacks home training if he/she grows up and becomes useless. Now that they are trying to make sure he/she doesn't become useless, you're all shouting child abuse.

When I was 5, my mom once burnt the palm of my then 8years old elder brother with hot charcoal when he was sleeping in the night for stealing one boy's pigeon.

Do this now and it will make front page, with people screaming child abuse up and down.

We've lost our morals all in the name of civilization and it's just going to get worse.

But OP, why be say na you de ask question, na you still de answer am.

1 Like

Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by mimimile93: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
thorpido:
Op,Na you dey ask question,na you dey answer am.
i asked d parents how d slip wit their eyes closd while deir girl child is outside. So how does wat i wrote up there means i've answered d qustn i askd?
Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by mimimile93: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
24kmagic:
Is it not on this same nairaland that people always shout "child abuse, wicked mother, wicked father, etc" whenever any story graces front page about parents mercilessly beating their child? The same child same people will all say lacks home training if he/she grows up and becomes useless. Now that they are trying to make sure he/she doesn't become useless, you're all shouting child abuse.

When I was 5, my mom once burnt the palm of my then 8years old elder brother with hot charcoal when he was sleeping in the night for stealing one boy's pigeon.

Do this now and it will make front page, with people screaming child abuse up and down.

We've lost our morals all in the name of civilization and it's just going to get worse.

But OP, why be say na you de ask question, na you still de answer am.
i askd d girls how do d feel comfortable living wit som1 who is not their husband. How does wat i wrote there means dat i hav answerd d qustn?
Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by Charleys: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is prevalent in the South west of Nigeria
Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by bdchange(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
The parents this days are really indomie parents with no sense of morality. The parents that openly encourage examination malpractices. A mother slaying all over the internet then you expect her to caution her daughter doing same. A father who chases after women here and there has nothing to offer his son. Naira Marley is an example of a failed parent.
Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by bdchange(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2020
A young girl of about 16 years whom I am close with came up to me and told me she has something to ask me. This time around she was acting shy and I was curious because she was very free in talking with me about her studies and her challenges in them. I ask her to feel free to ask. Then she ask if it is right for her to have boyfriend now. That almost every girl in her class has one and they have been telling her to have her own. She is in SS2. The first thing I asked her is if she has told her Mother about it, and she screamed Nooooo. I was surprised the way she responded. I asked her why and she said do I want her mum to kill her. That her mum will not understand her. I said you have not asked her and yet you said she won't understand you. She insist that she can't oo. Well I went ahead to ask her some series of questions on why she thinks she needed a boyfriend and letting her know why her priority now is her studies and becoming a better woman. The mother is a single mother of two. I wanted to meet the mother and tell her about it and tell her to give her daughter a listening hear. But I later sholve it aside before I become a suspect. I later relocated from that area. Parents have a lot to do in bringing up a female child uprightly in this generation of perverts, rapists, slay mamas, who**res, gold diggers and so on.
Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by ImaIma1(f): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Most of them go from school. Their parents think they are in school, meanwhile, they have gone to stay with man.
Re: Questions for Parents And Young Girls. by desvi: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
This generation parents have failed their children. I remember back in my days, as a male child I am, I dare not spend a night outside. Not to talk of if I was a female child sleeping outside.

clap for yourself
you deserve a trophy

(1) (Reply)

Happy Introverts Day! / Edo Man Returns Wife To Her Parents , Says Her Virginal Is Too Wide / Wardrobe Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.