Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 (53236 Views)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by promisedeco(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
tunapawizzy:

England agenda....that guy isnt chelsea material...watch out for alonso calamity...dat guy go still do something annoying...maybe concede a penalty
you were right after all smiley

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Slymonster(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

What I am trying to understand is why didn't Chelsea strengthen during the January transfer window? Yes Lampard is new to the trade but for Christ sake we lost our best player without replacing him....
Where is Abrahimovic hunger for success??
Where is the ambition

Since the u.k came up with that law that affected Abrahimovic, he doesnt care anymore. Just left it to the other management of Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Enemyofpeace: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
emmyw:
Lol, You Are Still Awake? Think About Your Life Small Before Going To Bed oo! This Heat Fit Shift Your Brain Small Making It Hard For You To Comprehend Fast!
This silent mode in Nigeria by Chelsea fans is sponsored by Bayern Munich and brought to you by Serge Gnabry and Lewandoski

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Wordson(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Liposure:
it has already happened
In ur dreams abi? Can u stake ur savings on it?

We are no Chelsea, ok?
Go get a clue from our match with Barca

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

E must complete. The rest na for Germany. better still make Lampard throw in the towel now tell UEFA say he no play again. at least e beta pass permanent retirement cheesy cheesy grin grin ask Arsenal if I lie cheesy cheesy

��� you no well oh!!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Greatfullheart: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
donoro:
this same bayern we draw with at anfield without vvd and whipped them in their backyard lol grin grin grin if bayern hear Liverpool or Klopp they go run cheesy grin grin. For your info the only goal we conceded against them was an own goal by matip cheesy grin
they Think We're Sacred of Bayern. M bring Them on we're going to beat them.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by fineboynl(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Correcto:
for both games
lol
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Raypawer(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Wicked...

donoro:
Other teams are looking for away goals chelsea no see home goal score. This life is not fair I swear grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by A305: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
As a Chelsea fan, Permit me to say; we weren't ready for Bayern, we were saving our players and strength for premier league. We winning the league - No jokes.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Dreambeat: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

What I am trying to understand is why didn't Chelsea strengthen during the January transfer window? Yes Lampard is new to the trade but for Christ sake we lost our best player without replacing him....
Where is Abrahimovic hunger for success??
Where is the ambition
January transfer windows are not always the best.Most teams are not keen to release their best players, and if they do, they are overpriced.The Chelsea board were probably hoping that the present crop of players will just scrape through to the top four till end of the season.I hope thier gamble don't backfire. I will not be too harsh on the Lampard until next season
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Wordson(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lamasta:

You will enjoy our match unlike today own that is one way traffic
i pray bcoz I want u guys to win or get at least a draw

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by emmyw(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
This silent mode in Nigeria by Chelsea fans is sponsored by Bayern Munich and brought to you by Serge Gnabry and Lewandoski
It's Better To Be Silent Because The Heat Is Too Much. pray For Good Memory Though, I Will Always Remember You In Prayer!
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Dannyozs(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Fußball get level oh

shocked

See as chelsea players and coach humble for the own home.

This kind of experience messes with your confidence.
Those players need to see various psychologists before travelling to the Lion's den "Munich".

Ofcourse the brutality of the away defeat is inevitably but at least they have to prep their mind for it.

shocked
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slymonster:

Since the u.k came up with that law that affected Abrahimovic, he doesnt care anymore. Just left it to the other management of Chelsea

Abrahimovic has always been the Messiah of Chelsea.... His passion and investment turned Chelsea into an European force! He was about building a new brand Stadium for Chelsea in UK.
I don't understand why the UK will have to deny him visa and frustrate him after the years of investment and contribution to the UK economy he has offered.....

Na wa oh! E fit reach another decade to see Chelsea and ManUtd dominating again

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
stanluiz:
No you are wrong. Giroud should start the match. But inexperience mount and Barkley should not have started the match why Pedro and willian are sitting on the bench sad

This is Bayer Munich not Aston Villa or Burnley.
Lampard sentiment toward non English players in killing Chelsea team.

Thank you sir. Mumu Lampard
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by masterflowx(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
post=86958874:
GAME OVER.

Strictly for the TRUE BLUE FANS and not wailers....
You have to give a lot of credits to Bayern Munich.
They were very compact in the game.

They came tonight to avenge our beating them in their Backyard to win this same Champions League for the very first time.

No one gave our new young boys the chance for what they are doing so far this season, everyone said we will never finish in the Top 10 in EPL this season, couple with the fact of selling your best player and not able to buy ANY player due to ban.
This is the youngest team.l in the history of CHELSEA.
Let's keep supporting them guys.

Keep the faith BLUE Fans.
The future is bright.

Win, Lose or DRAW.

CHELSEA FOR LIFE.

Goodnight y'all! kiss
KTBFFH

Self consolation comment grin

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by bezimo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
stanluiz:
Why is mount and Barkley starting this game sad
While Pedro and willian were sitting on the match

A big champions league match like Bayern that requires experience players. Lampard bench his two wingers and player immature and inexperience mount and Barkley. No wonder Chelsea did not push any attack on first half.

Lampard inexperience and sentiment toward non English players will kill Chelsea.

Lampard na idiot..i switch off the game after the 3rd goal.The guy no know wetin he dey do.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dreambeat:
January transfer windows are not always the best.Most teams are not keen to release their best players, and if they do, they are overpriced.The Chelsea board were probably hoping that the present crop of players will just scrape through to the top four till end of the season.I hope thier gamble don't backfire. I will not be too harsh on the Lampard until next season

A stupid gamble to take.... Hopefully as you said, it doesn't backfire and I won't critiscize Lampard not yet! Till he signs the players he desires....
His clock will start ticking next season
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
A305:
As a Chelsea fan, Permit me to say; we weren't ready for Bayern, we were saving our players and strength for premier league. We winning the league - No jokes.

Are you high on something? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Premier league teams are mostly unofficial out.

Chelsea
Tottenham
Liverpool

Remaining man City
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by masterflowx(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Enemyofpeace:

Cc
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
bezimo:

Lampard na idiot..i switch off the game after the 3rd goal.The guy no know wetin he dey do.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Same as mine.... I stopped streaming immediately after exhausting over 1gig
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Igbosmoker:
Premier league teams are mostly unofficial out.

Chelsea
Tottenham
Liverpool

Remaining man City

Who told you Liverpool is out?

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Andrez123(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sorry Chelsea fans! Getting embarrassed at home 3-0 by Bayern Munich is very difficult to swallow. It's obvious that Chelsea is not at that elite Champions league level. With this result they are already out of Champions league, Chelsea should now concentrate on holding on to the their 4th place Premier league position.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by tunapawizzy: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
lykwhoishe:

Hell yeah..fuckin right
Very predictable substandard defender

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by LajaLaba: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
donoro:
it seems you've forgotten how strong our defense is bayern won't dear come out against us. Plus Klopp has their number anyday and please don't compare us to those terrible teams abeg
Typical Naija fans grin mouth

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Nickymichy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
God will bless u..by ds time of next yr..all ur dreams go come through..lampard should know by now DAT British players are not reliable... Overrated... Over priced.... Over hyped.... Look at stone in man city...Rice in west ham... Odoi in Chelsea...Dele Ali in Tottenham.. And so on...ds guys to me are ordinary players just like 9ja league player...dey are just fortunate to be in EPL...d earlier lampard understand DAT he needs players not British mediocre d better for him....I am a Chelsea fan but today I fell in love six Bayern... Wow!..they taught Chelsea how to play football... With ease Chelsea were well lashed

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Teaser4(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
musa right now. .after staking his rent on Chelsea win... please pray for musa....hehehehe... mouth too much..na Liverpool don overtake una for mouth this season...we dey await una doomsday too....

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by 2metrelaurie(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
stanluiz:
Why is mount and Barkley starting this game sad
While Pedro and willian were sitting on the match

A big champions league match like Bayern that requires experience players. Lampard bench his two wingers and player immature and inexperience mount and Barkley. No wonder Chelsea did not push any attack on first half.

Lampard inexperience and sentiment toward non English players will kill Chelsea.

Mason Mount is going to be the iceberg that sinks Frank Lampard's titanic. How he cant just let him sit on the bench after so many mediocre performances like he did with pulisic is so annoying.
Mark this post Mason Mount will start the next game unhindered.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by masterflowx(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dannyozs:
Fußball get level oh

shocked

See as chelsea players and coach humble for the own home.

This kind of experience messes with your confidence.
Those players need to see various psychologists before travelling to the Lion's den "Munich".

Ofcourse the brutality of the away defeat is inevitably but at least they have to prep their mind for it.

shocked

Hahahahaha!
I don laffff tired
Cc

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by tunapawizzy: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
promisedeco:

you were right after all smiley
Him matter be like template
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by bleskid: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:
Chelsea being raped in their home. grin grin
Aye Chelsea ti ba je. grin
u sound like my Benue people

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool Carabao Cup Final (10 - 11)pens On 27th February 2022 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.