Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 (53086 Views)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by jaephoenix(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nickymichy:
God will bless u..by ds time of next yr..all ur dreams go come through..lampard should know by now DAT British players are not reliable... Overrated... Over priced.... Over hyped.... Look at stone in man city...Rice in west ham... Odoi in Chelsea...Dele Ali in Tottenham.. And so on...ds guys to me are ordinary players just like 9ja league player...dey are just fortunate to be in EPL...d earlier lampard understand DAT he needs players not British mediocre d better for him....I am a Chelsea fan but today I fell in love six Bayern... Wow!..they taught Chelsea how to play football... With ease Chelsea were well lashed
And Ox, Trent AA, Hendo and Gomez are Germans
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Dreambeat: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
jaephoenix:

Coutinho, Sturridge, VVD, Suarez(Liverpool), Ericsen(Inter), Haaland(Dortmund), Zapata(Atalanta), Fernades, Evra, Vidic(Utd), Bergwijn(Spurs), Suso(Sevilla), Matic(Chelsea) Higuain, Marcelo (Madrid) etc. These are the ones I can remember. Virtually every Big club has bought quality players in the winter window when, according to a Mr. Dreambeat here, the smart Chelsea pundit, " the players are overpriced"
Now tell me. What is the prize money of UCL qualification? Also compare it to the prize of playing and qualifying in next year's group stage. Also add the prize for each stage(UEFA pays for each win and stage you progress) and Now compare it to the extra cash you have to stump up to get a player u really need. Now you see why that your view is foolish. Thank you
My view is foolish? And you can't drop yours without insulting me? Ok, continue.
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by jaephoenix(m): 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Monkeyprick:

Enough!
The real Chelsea fans never expected anything spectacular from him this season. The loss to United and Bayern were woeful, i agree, the team could have done better but its all part of the game.
Jurgen Klopp first 3 seasons at Liverpool were nothing to write home about until he had quality players at his disposal.
The same experienced players (William, Pedro) you mentioned have played games you and i wished they never made it into the first 11 this season.
We were beaten, yes, but don't let us wallow in defeat. None of us expected them to beat Bayern unless a miracle happened.
Dude Klopp played finals in his first 3 seasons. Though he didn't win any. And he qualified for UCL
Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by jaephoenix(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dreambeat:
My view is foolish? And you can't drop yours without insulting me? Ok, continue.
Sorry about that. But it didn't sound logical to me. Does not make sense. Check am nah.
If Chelsea had invested in some players. Say a defender and a striker, at least, they woulda been sure of top 4. This would
1. Improve their squad
2. Make sure they snatch top 4
3. Attract quality players next season since they have UCL
4. Recoup the money and even get more profit from UEFA payout, then use it to buy more quality players in other areas of the team. Making them more attractive to players and stronger in competitions. Who knows, they could even win a trophy next season.
You see the logic? Sorry I insulted you, bro

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 by Dreambeat: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
jaephoenix:

Sorry about that. But it didn't sound logical to me. Does not make sense. Check am nah.
If Chelsea had invested in some players. Say a defender and a striker, at least, they woulda been sure of top 4. This would
1. Improve their squad
2. Make sure they snatch top 4
3. Attract quality players next season since they have UCL
4. Recoup the money and even get more profit from UEFA payout, then use it to buy more quality players in other areas of the team. Making them more attractive to players and stronger in competitions. Who knows, they could even win a trophy next season.
You see the logic? Sorry I insulted you, bro
No kwams bro.I understand your own view.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Rare Pics From Chelsea Dressing Room After Beating West Brom To Clinch EPL Title / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 1st Of March 2018 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.