Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (227 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this....

“Then Balak’s anger was aroused against Balaam, and he struck his hands together; and Balak said to Balaam, “I called you to curse my enemies, and look, you have bountifully blessed them these three times!” Numbers‬ ‭24:10‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Pray this...

Father, frustrate every attempt by the enemy to swap our blessings with curses in Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Amen oooo

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
BEANSndPLANTAIN, are you online at the moment? I will post it here - - - , I will fill the remaining 3 digit when see this, I don't want someone to copy it before you. thanks
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
EbonyHairNG:
BEANSndPLANTAIN, are you online at the moment? I will post it here 5432 0407 4524 95 - - - , I will fill the remaining 3 digit when see this, I don't want someone to copy it before you. thanks
kindly send it to my line. That was why I gave the number ma.
There is no way another person will not copy it here if you post it here
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Doctrine Of Christmas Celebration = False Doctrine / The History And Origin Of Christmas And Why It Is Celebrated On 25th / Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Consulting Cleric For Marriage Compatibility?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.