Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 29th December, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 29th December, 2019 (200 Views)

The Alarming Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex Today / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 29th September, 2019 / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(03/09/2017) Praise God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School Students Manual , Sunday 29th December, 2019 by femoint007(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENT'S MANUAL
LESSON EIGHTEEN
SUNDAY 29TH DECEMBER 2019

TOPIC: DIVINE HEALING

*SUNDAY SCHOOL HYMN*

*1.* O Sunday School, on the Lord's day,
O how I love Thee well,
I am happy, it makes me glad
To rejoice at Thy birth.

*2.* O Sunday School, on the Lord's day,
Thy friend friendship suits me well,
Both young and will sing Thy song,
We long for Sunday School.

*3.* O Sunday School, on the Lord's day,
Christ was Thy first teacher,
The Holy Spirit, great teacher,
Does manifest in thee.

*4.* O Sunday School, on the Lord's day,
This testimony is sure,
That God, the Father Almighty,
Poured His blessing on Thee.

*5.* O Sunday School, on the Lord's day,
Though the sun be so bright,
Or if the clouds be black with rain,
I'll be in Sunday School.

*6.* O Sunday School, on the Lord's day,
I rejoice to see Thee,
Will thou pass over me today?
Without my being blest?

MEMORY VERSE: "He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions." -- Psalm 107:20

BIBLE PASSAGE: MATTHEW 8:5-13

Matthew:8.5
Now when Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, pleading with Him,
Matthew:8.6
saying, "Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, dreadfully tormented."
Matthew:8.7
And Jesus said to him, "I will come and heal him."
Matthew:8.8
The centurion answered and said, "Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed.
Matthew:8.9
"For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this [one,] 'Go,' and he goes; and to another, 'Come,' and he comes; and to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does [it."]
Matthew:8.10
When Jesus heard [it,] He marveled, and said to those who followed, "Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!
Matthew:8.11
"And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew:8.12
"But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."
Matthew:8.13
Then Jesus said to the centurion, "Go your way; and as you have believed, [so] let it be done for you." And his servant was healed that same hour.

INTRODUCTION
It is not the plan of God for any of His children to be sick. In fact, God's intention are that they never have to be sick, tired or weary (3John 2). His plan is to constantly renew their strength as they spend time with Him (Isaiah 40:28-31). He wants us to have all-round wholeness (Physical, emotional, spiritual, etc). So that it will be well with us (Isaiah 3:10). Peradventure we fall sick, God has made provision for our healing (Psalm 107:20). However, divine healing is subject to a condition of absolute obedience to God's command (Exodus 15:26)

LESSON OUTLINES
1. Healing is children's bread
2. Conditions for divine healing

HEALING IS CHILDREN'S BREAD

Without any doubt, the wages of sin is death and one prominent agent/vehicle of death is sickness/diseases. One of the reasons sin may hinder healing is that it makes it impossible for God to hear the prayer of the sinful sick who calls for healing without repenting first (Isaiah 59:1-2). From the story of the woman of Tyre and Sidon, it is clear that healing is children's bread (Matthew (15:21-26). A child of God is clearly someone who has been cleansed from sin (John 1:11-12; 1John 3:9). He/she must be dead to sin and alive to the Holy Spirit who then sees to it that His temple (1Corinthians 6:19) would remain vitally healthy. Healing is for God's children because they are cleansed from their sins and the Holy Spirit dwells in them (Romans 8:11).

CONDITIONS FOR DIVINE HEALING

God's word is forever settled (Psalm 119:89). His desire is that we repent and be healed (Ezekiel 18:32; 33:11). Through His word, God does not only heal but also delivers (Psalm 107:20). Therefore, it does not matter what your sickness or disease may be, if you listen to Him, it would go and you would be healed (Proverbs 4:20-22). There are certain things that you must do to receive your healing through the word. The first is that you must not negate what He has said but believe His word (Proverbs 18:7; 2Kings 4:21-26, 36-37). The second thing you must do is to repent genuinely from your sin and be ready to live in absolute obedience to God's command (Psalm 119:11). Thirdly, cry to God for help (Psalm 107:17-20). The fourth is to be ready for your healing through a strong faith (Mark 5:25-29). Divine healing can be instant (Psalm 147:15; Matthew 8:8,13) or progressive (Luke 17:13-14; 2Kings 5:10). It is equally important that children of God imbibe the culture of healthy living in order to escape being afflicted with sickness and disease.

CONCLUSION
The Lord Jesus never spoke to sickness and diseases but to the people who needed healings. Therefore, if anyone will just listen to Him and obey His instructions, such a fellow can receive His healing too. However, to receive your healing, you must agree with Him and do What is right.

QUESTIONS
1. What makes healing children's bread?
2. Mention four conditions for divine healing.

(1) (Reply)

Crossover Night / I Was Drunk, When I Raped 54-year-elderly Woman To Death Arrested Herdsmen Say / CGC Is Official At Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.