Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season (14305 Views)

10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car In 2020 / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response / Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season by bonnyhope: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2019
Interesting

I will add jumper & tool box to the ones I already have
Re: Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season by demoBaba: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2019
When you have all those items in your car boot, there will no space for others
Re: Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season by Caveman1707: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2019
I for go open a mechanic workshop nah
Re: Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season by mu2sa2: 9:07am On Dec 18, 2019
The air compressor is not only for emergency but also for everyday use. I have one that i have been using for nearly 10 years now. It also has a gauge: 2-in-1. Since i bought it i dont go to the vulcanizer except to fix a patch and that happens far and between. I can't even calculate the thousands i have saved by checking the gauge and topping up using my own air compressor. It's even dangerous to patronize the roadside vulcanizer, because the cheap manual gauge they use is inaccurate. It may read 40 psi when in actual fact the guage is 55 psi - extremely dangerous considering that the maximum pressure recommended for the tyre maybe less than that (mine is 44 psi). Over gauge can result in tyre explosion. If you have a car, get your own air compressor - just make sure you get the good one, not the cheap, inreliable type.
Re: Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season by Mydazz(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2019
If you pack all these things inside the car which space go come dey again nah, haba
Re: Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season by AnanseK(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2019
cdwopigp0:
Hydraulic jacks tend to be stronger and can lift heavier loads higher, and include bottle jacks and floor jacks. A BOTTLE JACK resembles a bottle in shape, having a cylindrical body and a neck, from which the hydraulic ram emerges. In a bottle jack the piston is vertical and directly supports a bearing pad that contacts the object being lifted.

Yes of course if you’re a truck driver
Re: Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season by damola1: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2019
Run flats cancel 3 items there
Re: Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season by davit: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
So what of scanner? OBD 2 scanner, without it your list is not complete. embarassed
Re: Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season by Legendguru: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
Oh
Re: Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season by lollytk(f): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
PC for 4 in 1 car vacuum cleaner, it syphon dirts, gadge and inflates tyres, it has touch light for night usage.
Re: Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season by Riscawendy(f): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
By the time all this enter the car, where will our Xmas rice and load enter nah??
Re: Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season by femi4: 7:25am On Dec 19, 2019
davit:
So what of scanner? OBD 2 scanner, without it your list is not complete. embarassed
A scanner tells you about a problem, it doesn't fix it. Car issues detected by scanner are not quick fix issues
Re: Essential Items You Should Have In Your Car Emergency Kit This Christmas Season by GavinThompson: 6:50pm On Feb 16
Also you didn't add, given the unpredictability of winter weather, even drivers in states with traditionally warm weather may consider adding snow and ice protection. It's always wise to exercise caution and include certain items just in case. Click here, for more information. Think of these items as trusted helpers that will back you up when your car decides to throw an unexpected malfunction party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Now Illegal To Use Your Phone Inside A Car In France,Even When You Pull Over / How To Repair Your Vehicle (Basics) / Your Funny Experience Teaching Someone How To Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.