Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,475 members, 7,850,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Car Theft? I’ll Start Posting My Bentley, Porshe & Benz – Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Car Theft? I’ll Start Posting My Bentley, Porshe & Benz – Naira Marley (552 Views)

See Photos Of Mercedes Benz Naira Marley Bought For His Brother / Naira Marley: Court Dismisses Car Theft Charge Against Singer & His Brothers / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Theft? I’ll Start Posting My Bentley, Porshe & Benz – Naira Marley by Updatebaze(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Car Theft? I’ll Start Posting My Bentley, Porshe & Benz – Naira Marley Breaks Silence Over Car Theft Allegation

Naira Marley hasn’t left it late to respond to the car theft allegation news that has quickly spread all over internet like wild fire.

The “Soapy” singer who was just recently accused of stealing a car alongside his brothers has taken to his Twitter to quickly play down the rumour and allay the fear of his followers. The singer has revealed it probably is high time he started to post some of the luxury items he owns so everyone could know hoe rich and buoyant he his.

He wrote; “Car theft?? ? maybe I need to post my bentley, Porsche or benzo. If u lot like try stain my name from today till tomorrow I will still be the next president and who’s adeyemi fashola aka Naira Marley. Another free promo I’m guessing.”

See post here : https://updatebaze.com/2019/12/16/car-theft-ill-start-posting-my-bentley-porshe-benz-naira-marley-breaks-silence-over-car-theft-allegation/

cc: lalasticlala
seun
mynd44

(1) (Reply)

You Are My Biggest Strength–actress Rosy Meurer Pens Lovely Message To Churchil / Wizkid Plans To Change His Name After Marrying Tiwasavage??? / Moment Fire Catches Stage After Trying To Teach People How To Quench Fire. PICX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.