Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way (16195 Views)

AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary / George Akume Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Open Roof Car In Makurdi / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by lexy2014: 9:25am On Dec 17, 2019
TemmyT002:
Happy birthday to Baba Buhari
May God give him wisdom and knowledge to lead Nigeria aright.

Are u saying that all this while buhari didn't have wisdom & knowledge to lead Nigeria aright?
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by lexy2014: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2019
Auki:
May Allah be with you Buhari.May He guide you to do all things that are rights and just and elevate our dear country to lofty heights.

Has Allah not been guiding buhari to do all things right since 2015?
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by Johans1991: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Name one looter he has slain ? BABA hired alll the looter into his cabinet
Kalu,atiku,dariye,mama piss,etc
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by anonimi: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by mannycrown: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2019
Happy birthday General! More health and grace while your regime lasts...
Adesina, i have no words for you for such fake story...
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by Afamed: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2019
jahsharon:

GMB please, not PMB. The rank of a Major General is an exceptional feat achieved through hardwork and dedication.
Thank you sir, for also acknowledging that.GMB, it only means he got to the peak of his military Carrier
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by Patojargz: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2019
More Grace PMB!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by seangy4konji: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2019
Akobani okin yarawon
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by Afamed: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2019
amc:

4 ex-Governors to start with.

https://punchng.com/adamawa-ex-gov-ngilari-jailed-five-years-for-fraud/
Adamawa ex-gov, Ngilari, jailed five years for fraud
Published March 7, 2017

https://punchng.com/ex-plateau-gov-dariye-jailed-14-years-for-over-n2bn-fraud/
Ex-Plateau gov, Dariye, jailed 14 years for over N2bn fraud
Published June 13, 2018

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/270387-breaking-ex-taraba-governor-jolly-nyame-jailed-14-years-for-misappropriating-state-funds.html
Ex-Taraba Gov. Jolly Nyame jailed 14 years for fraud
May 30, 2018

https://punchng.com/breaking-n7-1bn-fraud-court-convicts-orji-kalu/
N7.1bn fraud: Court convicts Orji Kalu
Published December 5, 2019

Ignore that boy, he doesn't deserve any attention.
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by CheedyJ(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2019
lexy2014:

That means u don't agree with what femi adesina is saying
Why will I agree with him but dude has to do what he has to do bkus of his job..
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by Auki: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2019
lexy2014:

Has Allah not been guiding buhari to do all things right since 2015?

Life is a journey, so is mantle of leadership and guidance of your Lord is alway needed. Buhari is far from Perfect so requesting guide from His Lord is not out of order.
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by debetmx(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2019
The real zombie has spoken.
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by kutashi: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2019
nameo:
The line " Buhari is not a thief...and adhors corruption" must count amongst the greatest scam in the political history of this nation.

It is the LIE that keeps a hellish regime ran by an incompetent irrdentist oiled up.

It will soon be totally bursted. And we can all rest.

As for the birthday, I will pass
Then debunk it or tell us how he's a thief? I hope you haven't received a donation of #50m to wrote that thrash like your General letter writer always does!
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by miraclea: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=sarrki post=84975057]Please make a time and read It’s inspiring and reassurance to generation yet unborn We want them to know that there is honor been trustworthy

Trustworthy u no get shame
The age
The certificate
Elections
Nepotism
I doubt if you understand honor &trustworthy
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by amc: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2019
callthefred:
All this cases started before PMB came on board. Mind you it was even PDP that signed the law that made it impossible to delay court judgements further by seeking stupid adjournment. Kudos to PMB on fun recovery by the way.

Not quite. Ngilari was first arrested by EFCC in September 2016.

And the others, we all know why they were never convicted under PDP. Stealing was not corruption and the whole judiciary was as corrupt as the executives they were pretending to prosecute. Without Major General Buhari, those cases would be in court till eternity.
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by lexy2014: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
Auki:

Life is a journey, so is mantle of leadership and guidance of your Lord is alway needed. Buhari is far from Perfect so requesting guide from His Lord is not out of order.

Can u pls tell me how of your lord helped buhari in ruling Nigeria? Can u compare that with results from Xi jinping, d leader of China who doesn't believe in God. Also, was it by d "guidance of your lord" that d late Lee Kuan Yu was able to take Singapore from 3rd world to first?
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by PrinceMajestic: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2019
Happy Birthday my mentor. Sai baba any day any time! We buharists and major generals are behind till 2023 and beyond. Sai baba, Sai Nigeria
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by Codes151(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2019
A country that turns aeronautical engineers to farmers
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by tomju(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2019
This is a very well worded articulated epistle. Mr Femi Adeshina is hailing his boss. Who wouldn't? Come to think about it, is the war on corruption really selective? No? Yes? I think it's not per say. The conviction of Chief Whip Sen. Orji Uzo Kalu lends credence to that fact. On the flip side, the none prosecution of Ganduje Kano State governor over the "Gandollar episode" again throws spanners in the works. (Immunity Clause?) Maybe. Will he be tried when he leaves office? Bullion van Owner into Bordillon Nko? Human right abuses like the Sowore Drama by DSS nko? Mark you we are not saying Sowore was right or wrong, before some E-zealots will come for my head. What we are saying is allow the court processes to run. The Onus of proof is always on the prosecution. It's not enough for you to accuse a man of Terrorism, Hate speech, incitement, etc but you must prove it. Maybe his choice of words "revolution" got him in, but let the courts prove that. If PMB is indeed a man of his own, he should have relieved the DSS Boss next day. VP Osinbajo did it, when the national assembly was invaded. Anyway, m,atter for another day.
I may believe PMB is trying his best to reposition Nigeria, but when you disorber court orders yet expect the citizens to obey, then it paints traces of inconsistency and selective enforcement of laws.
On this occassion of his birthday, he should reflect on 1. What have I achieved thus far? 2. Can I truly say I am leaving a legacy for succeeding generations? 3. The remaing years I have to live on earth, how am I going to use it to impact national growth and cohesion?
I wish all political appointes including elected officials know that power is transient, hence you must "make hay while the sun shines".
Udeme Tom is an "Ordinary citizen" of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and he writes from Lagos.
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2019
UNBELIEVABLE!!! This man has sold his soul to the devil for a pot of porridge. SHAME.
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by jojothaiv(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Emotional tread..
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by abumaryam012(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2019
Happy Birthday Mr. Integrity. I voted for him 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015 and 2019. I never regret it. Baba we are with you all the way.
Once again happy birthday father of the nation.

Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by meccuno: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2019
I hope these people are not using a double.
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by TemmyT002(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2019
lexy2014:

Are u saying that all this while buhari didn't have wisdom & knowledge to lead Nigeria aright?

Hahahaha
If DSS catch you, I no dey there o
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Goodluck Jonathan is like Jesus- Doyin Okupe
We loved him because he first loved us- Femi Adeshina
Conclusion: In Nigeria, whoever pays ur salary is the Jesus you know
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by TheStarsAlign: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
Racoon:

From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day and indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity. He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html

Oil dey your head.
Next
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by Hassan05(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
anyone with the summary please
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by Harrycrane(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Pls who is buhari undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust / 2023 Election: Tambuwal, Peter Obi Meet PDP Caucus In Abuja / BREAKING: Adamawa Deputy Governor, Bala Ngilari, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.