Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way (16221 Views)

AFDB President Akinwunmi Adesina Celebrates 39th Wedding Anniversary / George Akume Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Open Roof Car In Makurdi / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by Charly68: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please tell Baba,I will celebrate him specially when the price of 50kg of local rice returns to 10,000 naira.. For now Baba should enjoy good health and please obey our laws ,tell him not to forget to release Sowore and Dasuki that his boys kept in prison .I know they messed up but as a father of the nation,he should release them to go and sin no more .They can't cause any collateral damage to his Govt .Nigerians will be there to defend and protect our hard earned democracy . God bless the General as he lives longer than his dreams
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by surgical: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
sarrki:

Young man

If you believe in sincerity and you have never been in any form of fraud , shady deals or corrupt practices you will support Mr President

Having said that

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Today is our hero birthday
you know buhari is the most corrupt leader Nigeria ever had so stop fooling yourself by trying to make major general buhari rtd look like what he is not, the whole country now know he is a scam
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by icankel: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Power can shut so many doors and mouth, once this present government tenure ends u will see how media house will finish Buhari and his government. May God keep us all alive this to witness the end of this whole drama
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by Auki: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
lexy2014:

Can u pls tell me how of your lord helped buhari in ruling Nigeria? Can u compare that with results from Xi jinping, d leader of China who doesn't believe in God. Also, was it by d "guidance of your lord" that d late Lee Kuan Yu was able to take Singapore from 3rd world to first?

My thoughts is that I can be of help to you but it seems obviously I can't. Wish you goodluck.
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by gtown: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Subzero047:
[s][/s]

Zombie
Pigs never disappoint. l knew pigs would groan after reading.
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by gtown: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Viking07:
[s][/s] cheesy Don't be ridiculous.
Ridiculous! l am not a hater
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by gtown: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
skytouch2:
Oponu ayirada. Shedding tears on top failure.

Ode.

quote author=gtown post=84975151]l read this piece almost shedding tears, tears of joy because l never knew that l have a perfect shared thought with somebody on why l will chose Buhari any day.
With loud voice Adeshina, '‘Please tell Baba we are with him all the way’'

It's my tears. You can shed your own on top success
okoro
Re: Femi Adesina Celebrates Buhari’s 77 Birthday: Tell Baba We Are With Him All Way by lexy2014: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2019
Auki:

My thoughts is that I can be of help to you but it seems obviously I can't. Wish you goodluck.

When u can't help urself, how was it u were intending to help me? How does d issue of u helping me answer d questions I asked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze / Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC / 2023: Oba Of Benin Admires Osinbajo: “Other Aspirants Are Probably Shivering”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.