Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage (6321 Views)

Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React / Linda Ikeji Breaks Internet With Saucy Photos While Celebrating Mother’s Day / Viral Photos Of Girl 'cooking' Her Vagina At A Herbalist’s Breaks Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by Jollywoopro: 12:28am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by flexyebe(m): 12:31am On Dec 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by Teegelop(f): 4:55am On Dec 17, 2019
I wish them a lasting union.
Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by charlowproperty: 5:19am On Dec 17, 2019
I really love that
Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by MamaFryo(f): 5:53am On Dec 17, 2019
Woooooooooow!
Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by Pmtvng: 6:45am On Dec 17, 2019
grin grin
Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by segebase(m): 6:48am On Dec 17, 2019
Let join d celebration

Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by phyya(f): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2019
Is there such thing as a secret wedding for celebrities? We know now, don't we? Thanks to Social Media undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by Onyi22(f): 7:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Congratulations to them, I wish them happy marriage life ❤❤❤
Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by ctleurocollege: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2019
What BBN has joined together let no man put asunder. Congratulations
Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by JubrinElSudan: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2019
That should be for a music video

3 Likes

Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by projecttopics2: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2019
Download Complete Research Project Topics & Materials Online.
------------------------------------------
Check my signature below!
Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2019
Congrats, God Bless the Union
Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by colgenetaxiabj: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by QuiverBox(f): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2019
Break which Internet?

Bloggers go to school and learn English

Jollywoopro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGL7w4R1dMg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by Anchor535(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2019
No b only break Internet, Na stand Internet. If they want break Internet they should ask KKW aw it's done. Tbh I don't why ds mercy is trying so hard? Relax ok, enjoy ur stardom cos d nxt hsemates r warming up.
Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by maya007: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2019
Not real it's just a video shoot
Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2019
ike never go back to him America? grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by Fabolousibk1(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2019
This must be a joke
But how na..shebi Ike is married?

Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by rOsy247(f): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by etrange: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
The expression "breaks the Internet with secret traditional marriage" seems to be self contradictory. A secret on the world wide web?

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Ike Breaks Internet With Secret Traditional Marriage by Vicintonsh(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
My internet is not brokeen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Out With Flying Colur Wearing Flat Shoe / Pictures Of Naeto C , His Dad And His Son / PHOTOS: "My Body Is Work Of Arts" - Actress Moesha Boduong Bares It All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.