Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. (1403 Views)

My Property Hub / Pls Help: Breaking Of My Shop & Stealing Of My Property By My Landlord (Photos) / I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 12:49am On Dec 17, 2019
Hello ,If you wish to relocate to OTA Area,Ajibawo Town after ATAN,Ogun state just about 15 Minutes drive from Winners Chapel and in need of one plot of land with 2 bedrooms flat uncompleted , I have it for sale ,it's my personal Property ,Price is 1.2 Million Naira for it .I repeat it's my Personal Property with receipt .It's 100% Genuine ,No Agents Intermediary at all .I am ready to sign a Lawyer Agreements with any interested buyer ,you are free to record with your phone the Purchase and payment conversation so you can be rest Assured.Reason for selling : Need money for my Farming Work,am a farmer.Am a Member of Nigerian Casava Growers Association .I have tried all i could to source for Loan from NIRSAL ,They keep asking I should open a special Accounts for loan to be given,I have done that 4 times now ,for 4 years now ,No Loan.If Government can't grant a Local farmer Loan,at least I have Personal Property to sell to raise the money I needed . I have another property I live in Please,please and please , do help me to buy this so I can plan for the New Year Farming work .Better I sell what I have to get what I need ,am cool with it. If you wish to help buy and you are in doubt as the saying goes " This is Nigeria,No one to trust,You are free to Investigate.I am Transparent.
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 1:32am On Dec 17, 2019
Make Una No just view oooo ,Abeg do help a local farmer buy ,Cash is needed to buy Casava stems ,Cultivate the Soil ,Hire Tractors to plough ,Clear fresh and new Forest never cultivated etc .
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by SURELAND: 2:40am On Dec 17, 2019
Pictures of the property pls
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by SURELAND: 2:40am On Dec 17, 2019
seproperties:
Make Una No just view oooo ,Abeg do help a local farmer buy ,Cash is needed to buy Casava stems ,Cultivate the Soil ,Hire Tractors to plough ,Clear fresh and new Forest never cultivated etc .Help a Local Farmer .Call or Whatsapp.09031169816
pics pls
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 2:46am On Dec 17, 2019
SURELAND:
pics pls
Thanks for your response ,I will take live picture of the property today and upload it here sir/ ma.
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by SURELAND: 3:03am On Dec 17, 2019
Ok then
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2019
Morning ,On my way to take the Picture.
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
SURELAND:
pics pls
. Picture 1: The corner piece of the land bearing my name BELLO , Picture 2 : Showing the road that leads to the Property .The property is just opposite the building with white fence Picture 3 : The Property.

Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Genuine Personal Property for sale.
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Encourage a Farmer .Buy this ,Even if you are not making use of it now ,I will keep it and take care of the Property for you .Trust ..Its 15 minutes drive from Covenants University,Winners Chapel Church .OTA ,You won't regret buying this .With very few years to come ,You won't have to get to Sango to get to Lagos Island ,with the Mighty Ecowas Road Project from CMS to Badagry you just move from Agbara straight to Lagos Island ,Mile 2 ,Apapa etc .You will also enjoy Rail ,At Agbara , Electronic boat to CMS and so much more .
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dry land ,not water log,no sand filling
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2019
Land starts to Appreciate the very moment you buy it ,Buy this to help me fund my Farming Project ,I am into Cassava Plantations ,the New Year is almost here .My number is 09031169816 Call or Whatsapp.
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Still Available
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Still Available ,Still
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Genuine Personal Property with Genuine Receipt .No agents ,No Intermediary ,Come for Inspection.If you love to Have a Property in a place about 15 minutes drive to Winners Chapel , Covenant University.Do not hesitate to Call or chat with me via 09031169816 .Am Bello .I am always available arround there.God bless anyone that picks interest in this .Just like i said earlier the fund is needed for Farming ,I have Applied for Loans from NIRSAL under Nigerian Casava Growers Association of Nigeria of which am a member ,they keep asking me to open Accounts ,i have opened about 4 Accounts now ,Yet no Loan ,Nothing,At least I have Properties to sell to realise money for 2020 Farming Project .Help me to farm to feed the Nation .Someone Should just help .I also have one acre ( 6 Plots) on an empty land for anyone that wants to buy and keep .Cost is 1 .5 million Naira.There is already Transformer in this Land Location .
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
Still Available
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
Still Available.
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Still for sale
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2019
Na waoooo ,Not even a single person is willing to help a Farmer ,I am not begging for money ,I am offering my property for sale at a very low cost so I could utilise it on 2020 Farming Project ,Yet no Help ...I have given so many options to inform this is 100% Genuine yet no one ,Government not willing to help ,Banks not willing to help ,People not willing to help ..It's quite Unfortunate ,This is one of the things that actually leads to Depression in this Country , Depression to Suicide .Graduates ,no Jobs,people are been sacked from works .It's well.
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2019
Is it negotiable I have been to that area before but the pricing.......let's negotiate
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2019
Cosmoslincoln:
Is it negotiable I have been to that area before but the pricing.......let's negotiate
Sir ,The money realised is sincerely needed for Plantation of Casava 2020, How much are you willing to pay last last sir.God would bless you as you help me in Feeding the Nation.My number is 09031169816 .I can return your call .The previous farming year Yielded good returns no doubt but I lost my father due to a protracted illness which lasted for so long ,such gulped lots of money from me before the cold hand of Death took him away .
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Casava is been put into use for Different Purposes now of which the largest portion makes up for food .Help a Farmer .
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2019
Still Available.
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by lifeagain22: 1:35am On Dec 31, 2019
seproperties:
Sir ,The money realised is sincerely needed for Plantation of Casava 2020, How much are you willing to pay last last sir.God would bless you as you help me in Feeding the Nation.My number is 09031169816 .I can return your call .The previous farming year Yielded good returns no doubt but I lost my father due to a protracted illness which lasted for so long ,such gulped lots of money from me before the cold hand of Death took him away .
.Hello , I hope and pray you have someone comes to your aid to buy it ,your desire really touched my heart ,How I wish I could buy the Property and as well add more funds to help you in your Farming Projects .It's quite unfortunate the Country we find ourselves, Local Farmers should be encouraged,Strange enough you are not begging for money but offering to sell your properties yet no Help ,You are one of the Nigerians with good Project that needed to be helped ,You need about 1.2 Million for farming but you see Billionaires spending Millions on Funny Projects with no life touching value. (it's there money anyway ) Agriculture should be Encouraged .I wish you Good- Luck.
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
lifeagain22:
.Hello , I hope and pray you have someone comes to your aid to buy it ,your desire really touched my heart ,How I wish I could buy the Property and as well add more funds to help you in your Farming Projects .It's quite unfortunate the Country we find ourselves, Local Farmers should be encouraged,Strange enough you are not begging for money but offering to sell your properties yet no Help ,You are one of the Nigerians with good Project that needed to be helped ,You need about 1.2 Million for farming but you see Billionaires spending Millions on Funny Projects with no life touching value. (it's there money anyway ) Agriculture should be Encouraged .I wish you Good- Luck.
. Thanks.
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2020
Happy New year to all
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 1:32am On Jan 05, 2020
Available
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2020
Still Available
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by adollyboy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
I wish to buy ,but still sourcing for funds
Re: Am a Farmer,Need Money to Farm,Pls.buy my Property. by seproperties(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2020
adollyboy:
I wish to buy ,but still sourcing for funds
. Thanks for your interest , Almighty God would bless you and the funds will be Available . However SURELAND ,Cosmoslincoln have initiated interest before ,One requested for picture which I Uploaded after that No more Response ,The other asked if it's Negotiable I said Yes even asked how much last he will be paying ,After that no more response again as well. Just like I said before the funds realised from the sale of the Properties is meant for a Farming Projects .I understand the Economic situations and everyone has there plans for the New Year .I still believe someone ,somewhere would still come to my AID .Best Regards sir .O can be reached via 09031169816

(1) (Reply)

100 Bags Of TOP White P.O.P Cement @ N355,000 Call 07017794921 To Order / A BEAUTIFUL ROAD SIDE ESTATE (WAZOBIA GARDEN OCEAN VIEW ESTATE PHASE 2) 1.5M / best sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.