Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Google Adsense CPC, Page CTR, Clicks Always Shows 0.00 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense CPC, Page CTR, Clicks Always Shows 0.00 (718 Views)

Giving You Tips On How To Increase Your Adsense Cpc And Ctr / Why Your Facebook Ads Are Not Getting Clicks / One Click Install Of Wordpress Website And Hosting At 0.00 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense CPC, Page CTR, Clicks Always Shows 0.00 by Emmypet: 6:01am On Dec 17, 2019
Please, any experienced webmasters in the house.. Please my google Adsense account has always recently been showing 0.00 in CPC, Clicks, and Page CTR... It wasn't like that before in a long while...

Secondly, the website daily traffic has always been very low... In a month I could only just get 200 views... Website traffic is very terrible... See screenshot below..

Please what could be the problem with this Adsense account? I'm kinda worried about it.. Please what can I do?

Re: Google Adsense CPC, Page CTR, Clicks Always Shows 0.00 by Sanchez01: 6:43am On Dec 17, 2019
Emmypet:
Please, any experienced webmasters in the house.. Please my google Adsense account has always recently been showing 0.00 in CPC, Clicks, and Page CTR... It wasn't like that before in a long while...

Secondly, the website daily traffic has always been very low... In a month I could only just get 200 views... Website traffic is very terrible... See screenshot below..

Please what could be the problem with this Adsense account? I'm kinda worried about it.. Please what can I do?
Several factors here...

1. Limited ad servings is enabled on your AdSense or was recently lifted.
2. Your website traffic is low (you said this yourself).
3. Most of your visitors have adblock mechanism in place on their browsers. This way your ads are not visible to them in any way.
4. Not all themes are AdSense optimized even though they have slots for ads. Beyond traffic, you just might be suffering this setback.

Major culprit
Secondly, the website daily traffic has always been very low... In a month I could only just get 200 views...
Ad servings might have been limited on your account.
Re: Google Adsense CPC, Page CTR, Clicks Always Shows 0.00 by henrykene(m): 6:52am On Dec 17, 2019
I am an SEO professional with over 8 years experience in the field. Let me help you with this problem. If you check my profile, you will also see a popular thread of mine where i help many bloggers on NL.

The reason why your adsense income and traffic have gone is low, is because Google released yet another update to their algorythm, and it affected lots of sites. Maybe your own blog was hit along the line, and if you don't correct the problem, you might face a ban on your adsense account.

However, the problem that may be causing this is because you might've gotten spam links as backlinks or you ad placement have been very bad recently, but you never noticed on time.

Contact me right away, so i will fix the issue on your blog as fast as possible.
Emmypet:

Re: Google Adsense CPC, Page CTR, Clicks Always Shows 0.00 by mcqwerty(m): 4:48am On Dec 18, 2019
Am sure its a penalty or something related to spam. Pay for Consultation and you will get your traffic issues solved.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Assist Me With The Installation Of A Cryptocurrency Hyip Manager Pro / New Social Site Www.palsnaija.com / Who Is Your Greatest Mentor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.