Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen (54768 Views)

Chizoba Ejike Wears Nigeria Police Uniform At Miss Intercontinental World, Egypt / LAX Performs In His NYSC Uniform At OLIC4 / Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by seanwilliam(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2019
HolyCaligula:
Except in a movie, it's been so long i saw Americans using military camouflage to perform on stage or even in their music videos.

One thing i know is that even if it's not against the law but the military should be given some form of respect.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
lilwayne and the game dey use am perform for stage

1 Like

Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by meccuno: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2019
HolyCaligula:
Except in a movie, it's been so long i saw Americans using military camouflage to perform on stage or even in their music videos.

One thing i know is that even if it's not against the law but the military should be given some form of respect.

And respect is when you don't wear camo? Stop being primitive.
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by seanwilliam(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2019
Royalbloodline:

U dey mind am undecided It's simply inferiority complex.

They will be quoting "in America" as if them Don see inside of plane before, talk less of being there
haba u get bad mouth
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by Themato: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2019
emmabest2000:
Bloodily civilian in soldier attire ?
Arrest loading .....

Her father died a Brig Gen. So you know
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by atutupoyoyo2211: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2019
Her dad was a former military officer before he was assasinated
MyVILLAGEpeople:
If Buratai boiz catch you ehnnn grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by H2ho(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2019
No wonder she can slap police lol

Her late dad was a general cool
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by 989900: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2019
HolyCaligula:

Nigerian constitution allows it for movies and performances like this.

And if you're caught wearing it on the streets, the fine is N10.

Disclaimer: Even though the above is true, God forbid, if dem catch you, don't ever try to quote the constitution for them o!
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by dreu2fine(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2019
The army should take action and stop this rubish
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by dreu2fine(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2019
She must be invited by the army
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by Shugargal(f): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2019
Teni the General... I love you eehh but please work on your weight...
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by Liposure: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2019
Maj gen teni makanaki
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by GiftcardandBTC(m): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
WEtin man no go see
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by ruffDiamond: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
HolyCaligula:

but I watched a music video sometimes ago totalled ISIS with US Marine all rocking and dancing ..and what's more?the artiste rapper is a BLOODY CIVILIAN! naija and Stone age mentality mtchrww
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by sureinfo: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
No be lie,this concert was indeed thrilling

Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by SofttBae: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
I can't believe I missed this concert
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by Rubiesangel: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
I understand that Teni has a history with the Nigerian army, I do not think it was disrespectful to have performed with their uniform.
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by Remzii(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wizkid baba nla wan

1 Like

Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by Legendguru: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by Diatec: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
She did not mean any disrespect. Her father who was then a military man was murders by robbers that felt threatened by him.. She even said her mom would be around. I felt why she put it on was more of a family thing than show off.

HolyCaligula:

Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by DESTROTECH(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nice
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by Motion123(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
HolyCaligula:

Form of respect? Oga! The art industry is L
licensed to use any wears for performance
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by mamajaz(f): 12:35am On Dec 18, 2019
Royalbloodline:

U dey mind am undecided It's simply inferiority complex.

They will be quoting "in America" as if them Don see inside of plane before, talk less of being there

Thanks for this oh. The thing baffle me fah. The way I dey see military camouflages in stores here no be play play. I've bought 3 for my baby boy who loved *my soldier cloth* like anything, I bought one for my husband, and each time we'll be saying, if it were to be our father's land now, someone would have rough-handled somebody. I think our naija soldiers are suffering from complexities in diverse capacities. Although, I would say: no thanks to those who use their cloths to engage in atrocious acts too.
Re: Teni Performs In Military Uniform At Her Show In Lagos. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Seen by 9jaRealist: 3:23am On Dec 18, 2019
midolian:
Americans this, Americans that...

That you ve not been seeing Americans do it doesn't mean no one else should do it. Does it?undecided

If not inferiority complex, I don't see why a black man can't condemn or support a thing without using Americans as a point of reference. What is right is right and wrong, wrong.

Plus I don't see how this is a show of disrespect to our military. If not for the love she has for the uniform, would she be putting it on?

Finally, even in your "almighty" America, you will hardly find a musician who has not bn on their military camouflage for one show or the other.

Attached is a screenshot of many of them who have used it in the past and are still using it

THANK YOU!
Was wondering if it is not the same America you can go to any Goodwill outlet and pick up a used military jacket. undecided
>

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law: Why I Slapped The Eko Hotel Gateman, Peter Ethan / Liha Miller, Patapaa’s German Girlfriend Has Dated These African Musicians / See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.