Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan (33098 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / See Senator Ajimobi's Air-Conditioned Grave (Photos, Video) / Senator Ajimobi Daughter Sets Twitter Ablaze,flaunts Her Multimillion Naira Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Movicq(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2019
TheGameYard:
Best Governor Oyo ever had. If you like Argue with ur GSM. This isn't about decorating Roundabouts with Xmas lights, it's about Redefining a State within 8yrs.
Branding a State out of it's Shell of Ancient life.
I Stan Mr. Constituted Authority
You go don reach lyk 47years oo dis one u call am GSM

1 Like

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Premiumwriter: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Today na everybody birthday?
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by akynkunmy(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2019
You are very correct, the builder of the modern Oyo state. May he live long!!!!
TheGameYard:
Best Governor Oyo ever had. If you like Argue with ur GSM. This isn't about decorating Roundabouts with Xmas lights, it's about Redefining a State within 8yrs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by yeyeboi(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2019
And you say General Buhari Is How Old Again

1 Like

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Kingosytex(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Over The weekend former Governor of Ibadan, Senator Abiola Ajimobi celebrated his 70th birthday in Ibadan in which top politicians in the country were present.

Vice President, Prof Osinbajo and his wife were also present at the event.

Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje and his wife Prof Hafsat Ganduje also attended the birthday celebrations of their in-law and former goveror of Oyo State.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/12/17/photos-from-senator-ajimobis-70th-birthday-in-ibadan/

Is Ibadan a state?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by wonlasewonimi: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
shocked shocked
So Ajimobi is already 70 years old and he is looking so young.

Happy birthday to you Mr Constituted Authority grin grin

Have you seen the bourdillon rogue? He is just 67.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Wheezdwisdom(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2019
Happy birthday Senator Ajimobi
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Scamperlee(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2019

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by knowhowk: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2019
Happy birthday to you sir
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by ghettokid1(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2019
akynkunmy:
[Mumu grin
quote author=ghettokid1 post=84978119]Happy birthday sir! May your health be as strong as that of nigeria health sector. May your life be bright as that of nigeria nepa
if u quote me again

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Kapilta(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Over The weekend former Governor of Ibadan, Senator Abiola Ajimobi celebrated his 70th birthday in Ibadan in which top politicians in the country were present.

Vice President, Prof Osinbajo and his wife were also present at the event.

Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje and his wife Prof Hafsat Ganduje also attended the birthday celebrations of their in-law and former goveror of Oyo State.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/12/17/photos-from-senator-ajimobis-70th-birthday-in-ibadan/
former goverenor of Ibadan
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:08am On Dec 17, 2019
Cajal:
..until the dude pay 13th month as ajimobi did in his first 3 yrs
Until he is able to secure the state from mukaila lamidi aka auxiliary.... He trails constituted authority
back up your claim with evidence that he paid workers on 13th

Isiaka is the worst governor in the history of Our state. a thief who spent billions planting seeds called flowers and the the rubbish never lasted 6months

1 Like

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Zenithpeak(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2019
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Gov. Abiola Ajimobi. The one and only Koselere governor of Oyo State. Unarguably the best governor to rule Oyo State since 1999.

You don't know what you are saying....

Osun State total landmass is about 28,000 htrs Ajimobi awarded 26,000 htrs from Oyo State land mass to himself and perfected the title documents to seal the whole thing before his exit. Ancestral landed properties of some people plus Oyo state public properties.

Google my post before quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Champneys: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2019
See Ganduje!
Omo ole jatijati
Gomina Barawo Dollar!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Simisima(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Happy birthday sir
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2019
TheGameYard:
Street Light & Christmas Light is better than useless weed planted by Isiaka. Someone lighten up strategic places while someone planted weeds, who get sense pass? I'm not surprised with your comment, the person you are singing his praises is a destroyer and thief so I know u guys are bords of same feather
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by dokie: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
shocked shocked
So Ajimobi is already 70 years old and he is looking so young.

Happy birthday to you Mr Constituted Authority grin grin

The man must be blessed with aging grace. I cant believe that guy is 70.

it could however be that he is photogenic.
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by lokho(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2019
*Former Governor of Ibadan*

Shame on you undecided
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2019
Happy birthday sir
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by obowunmi(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2019
ghettokid1:
Happy birthday sir!
May your health be as strong as that of nigeria health sector.
May your life be bright as that of nigeria nepa.
May your life be as terrible as you leave oyo state

In Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by tayewomi(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Happy Birthday Sir!

By the time I will be celebrating my 30th birthday, nah so so top men go full my party.

It's not a mere wish, the plans are on the way.

So help me Jah.
how is that an achievement sir
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Myhusband(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2019
70yrs old look good on him

Hbd Omo odua
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by warrenweste(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2019
Zenithpeak:

You don't know what you are saying....

Osun State total landmass is about 28,000 htrs Ajimobi awarded 26,000 htrs from Oyo State land mass to himself and perfected the title documents to seal the whole thing before his exit. Ancestral landed properties of some people plus Oyo state public properties.

Google my post before quoting me.

i was thinking seyi seized the land already isnt it?
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by ayobaye(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2019
ghettokid1:
Happy birthday sir!
May your health be as strong as that of nigeria health sector.
May your life be bright as that of nigeria nepa.
May your life be as terrible as you leave oyo state

Health sector bawo? Olopaaa, E wo ntépe?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:

Isiaka is the worst governor in the history of Our state. a thief who spent billions planting seeds called flowers and the the rubbish never lasted 6months

Ajimobi actually paid 13month salary to workers during his tenure. Before you argue with me, my parents are Oyo state teachers before dad retired.

Before I left Naija that time, Ajimobi actually redefined governance in Oyo state especially Ibadan. Ever since my young age in Ibadan I’ve never felt the impact of governance during the tenure of all those Ladoja and Akala.

Ajimobi is a master in terms of development and he gave Oyo state a new look with good security with the operation burst guys. He is by far the best governors Oyo State ever produced. I hope Seyi Makinde surpasses coz he needs to do a lot to reach Ajimobi record.

Ajimobi only problem is his mouth, Na crazy man wey no get respect for anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Zenithpeak(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2019
warrenweste:

i was thinking seyi seized the land already isnt it?

Seizing them in batches after careful investigations and consultations with the affected families..... Those one that belong to state government has been retrieved officially. Go to Onireke GRA and Jericho GRA you will confirm what I'm saying.
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Cajal(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:

...for u to say I should back up my claim ..I do not need to argue with u
I have been working with Oyo State government since
Ajimobi paid 13th month in his first 3 yrs

1 Like

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by warrenweste(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2019
Zenithpeak:

Seizing them in batches after careful investigations and consultations with the affected families..... Those one that belong to state government has been retrieved officially. Go to Onireke GRA and Jericho GRA you will confirm what I'm saying.

damn very greedy man.
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2019
He is 70, but wants to die within the political circle of power.........

Rather than fully retire and enjoy his stolen wealth......

1 Like

Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Cajal(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2019
TheGameYard:
...GSM IS NOT READY FOR GOVERNANCE
HIS BOYS STRIKE AGAIN FOR IWO ROAD LAST WK
UNTIL HE JAIL HIS BOY THE WAY AJIMOBI DID...WE MAY NOT SEE PEACE AS WE DID DURING CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by BluntBoy(m): 10:45am On Dec 17, 2019
70 shocked

Are you people serious at all. Ajimobi 70 years old?

Well, if that is true, then he is aging well.
Re: Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Happy Birthday Sir!

By the time I will be celebrating my 30th birthday, nah so so top men go full my party.

It's not a mere wish, the plans are on the way.

So help me Jah.

Lucid dreams lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Arrested In Egypt, Nigerian Government Denies Involvement / Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) / Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.