Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) (33095 Views)

Bandits Kill Councillor, Samaila Buhari Mairago, In Funtua Town / Farmer Dies In Ibadan After Fulani Herdsmen Set His Cashew Farm Ablaze / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by envoymedia: 6:19am On Mar 13, 2023
Gunmen have killed the councillor representing Echara Ward 2 in Okposi Community, Ohaozara local government area of Ebonyi State, Hon. Ogbonnaya Ugwu, popularly known as SPACO, IGBERETV reports.

It was gathered that Ugwu was shot dead around 10 pm on Saturday, March 11, 2023, while returning from his shop, a drinking joint known in Okposi as ANGLE 90.

“The honourable Councillor was accosted while he was returning from his shop, a popular drinking joint in Okposi known as Angle 90. They shot him and he fell inside a gutter there, and they set him ablaze and left the scene. As I am talking to you now, N’echara youths in Okposi are protesting over the incident,” a source told newsmen.

Some of his friends have mourned him on Facebook. Joy Onyekwerechukwu wrote;

"Oh God help us oo OKPOSI is on fire like this shooting and, killing at court area

Hon. Spaco may your soul keep resting
He was shot in his car and burnt to ashes in court area round about last

Now okposi is on the run

Party and election wahala

Oh God we need peace in our land okposi"

https://www.facebook.com/100050592662276/posts/pfbid0QnSTrhtECbG6HkBBsQZyX4AWogmwiJHUgiNegJnXFCPcwiCvozX9pDjQgntRnLgFl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1440599/gunmen-kill-councillor-set-body-ablaze-ebonyi-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by helinues: 6:20am On Mar 13, 2023
And today is another Monday oo, no going out today in Alaigbo, they are just less concerned about the happenings in their region.

Rip to the dead

114 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:23am On Mar 13, 2023
As far as he belongs to APC, he's part of Nigeria problems
helinues:
And today is another Monday oo, no going out today in Alaigbo, they are just less concerned about the happenings in their region.

Rip to the dead

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 6:24am On Mar 13, 2023
Handle mop will celebrate this one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by helinues: 6:25am On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:

Even if it's your father or relatives, is that what you would have said?

200 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nanorest: 6:26am On Mar 13, 2023
This cursed tribe again. I knew ipob was working for obi in this election

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:26am On Mar 13, 2023
I don't care
helinues:

Even if it's your father or relatives, is that what you would have said?

I hate APC

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by helinues: 6:27am On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
I don't care

I hate APC

How can you care when you are one of the supporters of blood thirsty UGM.

Make una continue supporting evil until it knocks on your door

148 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Xhuntra: 6:31am On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

How can you care when you are one of the supporters of blood thirsty UGM.

Make una continue supporting evil until it knocks on your door

Even a clown like this one who supports human skull miners and Boko Haram adherents dey here dey talk trash. Abobi, shut it abeg

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by helinues: 6:33am On Mar 13, 2023
Xhuntra:

Even a clown like this one who supports human skull miners and Boko Haram adherents dey here dey talk trash. Abobi, shut it abeg

Say dem go take responsibility for their actions, that one no fit possible.

They must do whataboutism. Same people who cared much about other regions but theirs is in comatose.

It's a pity

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:38am On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
I don't care

I hate APC

APC under Professor Babagana Zulum is doing a great job in Borno State.

Nigerians are not good people - nobody can tell me otherwise.

Blame evil people in leadership, not party.

It's not like PDP is any better.

I just hope Labour Party doesn't disappoint us.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by helinues: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2023
SmartPolician:

Elected Senators, HOR, state assembly members under LP will definitely disappoint you guys cos they will cross to either Apc or Pdp after inauguration day

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by JASONjnr(m): 6:42am On Mar 13, 2023
Politics another religion that's killing the people....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:49am On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

Elected Senators, HOR, state assembly members under LP will definitely disappoint you guys cos they will cross to either Apc or Pdp after inauguration day

Go and fix your rotten APC first before telling me who will decamp and who won't!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:53am On Mar 13, 2023
Thy kingdom come
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by arantess: 6:53am On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

Rip to the dead
Hell-anus food don ready

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Candidlady: 6:53am On Mar 13, 2023
sad

The honourable Councillor was accosted while he was returning from his shop, a popular drinking joint in Okposi known as Angle 90. They shot him and he fell inside a gutter there, and they set him ablaze and left the scene

men at work
men doing the devils work to help our good lord depopulate this earth of their gender

more greese to their elbows..

bloody drunk

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by inoki247: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Disco lights continue...

Wu we go blame like this it seems dere people don exhaust who dey derr blaming list.....

Hypocrites will hail this killing cos na someone from the party dem hate let it be the other way round the whole world no go rest dem go don run know the killer.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by MSesan: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Cruelty world cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by GaybigBoy(m): 6:54am On Mar 13, 2023
Fool
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2023
O
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by arantess: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

Say dem go take responsibility for their actions, that one no fit possible.

They must do whataboutism. Same people who cared much about other regions but theirs is in comatose.

It's a pity
Shut up about it
You have no moral standing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Can you imagine how insensitive you are? Where's your sympathy for humanity?
Please stop taking that substance that you are taking

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by mytime24(f): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2023
Nigeria jaga jaga
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Johnjustice: 6:55am On Mar 13, 2023
Obi Pandora thief, go and bring peace to your people in biafla land grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:57am On Mar 13, 2023
APC using eliminating oppositions

They are the ones behind the insecurities bedeviling this nation
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 6:59am On Mar 13, 2023
The same faith await all of APC members tongue
Helgreenluv:

Can you imagine how insensitive you are? Where's your sympathy for humanity?
Please stop taking that substance that you are taking
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 7:02am On Mar 13, 2023
SmartPolician:

Bro not sure if you’ll believe this.. but I can assure you that the L party will more then Bleep up.. they’re same human.. plus many of the candidates are not prepared for the post and offices they got... they’re just opportune.. it’s more like getting what you did not work for or deserve.. they’ll do do anyhow especially when they’re not sure of their second term in office …

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma / I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje / Abia Government Starts Rehabilitation Of Ehi Road In Aba (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.