Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) (3504 Views)

Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her / Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman / "I Will Kill Myself" - Nigerian Migrant In Italy Says, Demands House & €50 A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2019
a girl posted with anger on Facebook her boyfriend and lover broke her heart and she want to kill herself

Re: My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) by Charleys: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2019
Thankgod7838:
a girl posted with anger on Facebook her boyfriend and lover broke her heart and she want to kill herself

Stop posting false information. The girl's picture you just posted is dating Rob Kardashian, Kim Kardashian's brother.

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) by Jasen1(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2019
This is not Facebook oga

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) by donbachi(m): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2019
use dat hilly side of ur shoe hit on head with full force....as for dat ur boyfriend,inshot I know no Wetin I go tell am.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) by Niaja4real(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2019
Thankgod7838:
So what is she waiting for

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2019
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) by ashawopikin(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Thankgod7838:
this pics na Kim kardarshian Broda babe na

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
don't kill ur sef pls men are cheat from the beginning
Re: My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) by YorubaKing: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
sad
Re: My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) by Daddy46: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Thankgod7838:
abi you broke his heart spit
Re: My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) by kevotek1000(m): 12:02am On Dec 18, 2019
What are you waiting for... Start now kill urself by urself...
Re: My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) by kevotek1000(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2019
This one is not ready to kill her self... Why bring it on social media if u really want to die.
Re: My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) by culf: 2:22am On Dec 18, 2019
dollytino4real:
don't kill ur sef pls men are cheat from the beginning

haba!! the way you generalize your statement show you probably won't get married I guess.

@topic, why commit suicide because of heartbreak? he will just move to the next person and continue his life.
Re: My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
culf:

haba!! the way you generalize your statement show you probably won't get married I guess.

@topic, why commit suicide because of heartbreak? he will just move to the next person and continue his life.
pls is it guess not mine

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death For Attending Her Elder Brother's Naming Ceremony (pix) / What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Mom Is Being Raped In Your Presence?? / The Tragic Story Of The Armed Robbers That Were Also Lovers: Bonnie And Clyde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.