Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (2072 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) / Zimbabwean Teen Commits Suicide After Sister Caught Her Sleeping With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by NaijaCover(m): 1:07am On Feb 09, 2023
Update From . COM

A Student of the Yaba College of Technology YABATECH has allegedly committed suicide because her boyfriend broke up with her, Reports.

According to students of the school, Who Notified On Whatsapp, Said, The deceased identified as Deborah had recently had an abortion. She got angry after her man decided to end their relationship despite having an abortion for him.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoajWg-J2XQ/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=8f18071a-db21-4279-bc33-7fe807b6baa5&ig_mid=461CEF10-3989-4272-9917-E28BE68B0CA2

Source: BLOG

1 Share

Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by NaijaCover(m): 1:07am On Feb 09, 2023
Cc: Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by NaijaCover(m): 1:08am On Feb 09, 2023
Don't Commit Suicide Over A Boyfriend Please

Get In Touch With On WhatsApp

Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Makavelly40: 1:19am On Feb 09, 2023
Nawao

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by NaijaCover(m): 1:20am On Feb 09, 2023
Makavelly40:
Nawao

See More Bad News Via www.. com
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Badabada(m): 1:33am On Feb 09, 2023
Na d parents of d girl I pity for.

See person wen papa & mama send go school...

Ontop dick matter.

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Xscape1993(m): 1:43am On Feb 09, 2023
Foolishness and madness....
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Emmanuella00(f): 1:58am On Feb 09, 2023
So bad😥😥
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by BossGerald: 2:24am On Feb 09, 2023
That's how most urchins and enemies of good governance will commit suicide after the catastrophic defeat of their urinating machine grin

Vote OBI2023

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by NaijaCover(m): 4:35am On Feb 09, 2023
Emmanuella00:
So bad😥😥

Are You Crying?
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Cutehector(m): 5:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Eya.. Guys always know the emotional strength of a lady before backing off.
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Neddstark: 5:54am On Feb 09, 2023
Over preek wey dey everywhere, this on kpai herself. If only she focused on what she went to school for. I have learnt to focus on my aims and not let fights or relationships affect my goals.

2 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Emmanuella00(f): 6:36am On Feb 09, 2023
post=120751071:

Are You Crying?
Yes, it hurts

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by donziller(m): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2023
Shortcut out, I admire her courage
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Zonefree(m): 7:17am On Feb 09, 2023
Cutehector:
Eya.. Guys always know the emotional strength of a lady before backing off.
Nigerian girls got no emotion!

It's all about selfish interest. She didn't commit suicide cos she love the boy, it's all because she lost her benefactor to another girl and she can't stand it.

A man who evaluates the emotional strength of a Nigerian lady before taking his decision will find it difficult to make it in life, such a man is not serious with his life!

4 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Franzinni: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2023
The world will forget in less than two days ... Adam has moved on.
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Fisiryorh(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2023
What would Kanye say...
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by premierlead: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2023
, you are very fast at getting evil news but why?
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by NaijaCover(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2023
premierlead:
, you are very fast at getting evil news but why?

Na Where, , Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooo
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by premierlead: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2023
I fear for that gender call female especially ahnie
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2023
ND1 fa!
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2023
Happy birthday to her
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by BobbieZion(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2023
Your post says "allegedly commits suicide".
The Message says " tried to commit".
So which is which, that I should believe....

you need one better slap to reset your sense.

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by NaijaCover(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2023
BobbieZion:
Your post says "allegedly commits suicide".
The Message says " tried to commit".
So which is which, that I should believe....

you need one better slap to reset your sense.

Hmmmmmm
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by officialwdhtv: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2023
Watch the full video here...very sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_h5yaBEfDs
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by BritishAirways: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
DEPRESSION IS A BAD THING
Re: Yabatech Student Allegedly Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her by Revolva(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
useless children of today...any small tin na suicide.....take can wipe her...for one week

(1) (Reply)

13-year Old Girl Commits Suicide In Enugu / How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo / See Photo Of The Suicide Bomber That Attacks School In Yobe(graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.