Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million (42611 Views)

Jaywon Blasts Blessing Okoro For Calling Him A 'Small Boy' / Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial / Churchill Sues Tonto Dikeh For N500million For Defamation Against Father, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by hammerU: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
madridsta007:

When you accuse, ensure you have the evidence to support your accusation.
Dont be a whimp.

ILLITERATE
Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by habeesola(f): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
hammerU:

U PEOPLE SHOULD STOP ENCOURAGING BAD BEHAVIOUR AND MISLEADING HER.

THE FACT SHE WAS DISQUALIFIED, SHOWS THAT BAD BEHAVIOUR ARE NEVER REWARDED.

WE HAVE TWO WITNESS STATEMENT ABOUT ASSASSIN AND ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT, IF U THINK THE COURT WILL IGNORE THAT, THEN YOUR UNLETTERED.

IF NIGERIA HAD A FUNCTIONAL LEGAL SYSTEM, TACHA WILL BE MONITORED AND MAJOR INVESTIGATION WILL BE ONGOING.

BUT NIGERIA IS A JOKE, LIKE PLAY, DEM GO KILL PERSON, SWEEP AM UNDER CARPET.
Oya, motivational speaker, I dey hear you

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
hammerU:
[s][/s]

ILLITERATE

NAIRALAND IS A LEVELLER.

PERSON WEY SUPPOSE DEY ANSWER ME 'SIR', IS NOW TALKING TRASH ON THE LEVEL.
why type in caps though? Sit down my niqqa. grin Do you know him?

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by deltateam: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lisa4nairaland:
Tacha demands N20m for damages as she serves Blessing Okoro a lawsuit notice

Blessing Okoro has been served a lawsuit notice by Tacha, days after she called out the Big Brother Naija star and accused her of sending assassins to kill her.

Recall that the Instagram blogger who joined the growing list of people that have called out the reality show star for allegedly being ungrateful, stated that Tacha will be suicidal when she is done dealing with her.

She also alleged that Tacha has no father as she claims, but only an orphan.

Reacting to Blessing Okoro’s rant, Tacha who demanded N20m as compensation for damages also asked for an apology which should be issued within 48 hours.

She further stated that the blogger will face legal consequences if she fails to comply with the demands.

Read the lawsuit notice below;

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/tacha-blessing-okoro-lawsuit/

I am not surprised. After flaunting her expired bweasts on live TV, I wonder what other shame she would have.

So Tacha wants to fleece off the BB Naija money that eluded her off her fellow women.

Hah!

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
hammerU:
BLESSING OKORO DID ACCUSE TACHA OF SENDING ASSASSIN TO HER.

WE DID NOT BELIEVE HER.

YET COUPLE OF DAYS LATER, SOMEBODY TRIED TO KILL ANGELA OKORIE, AFTER SHE CALLED TACHA OUT FOR IGNORING HER.

FRANKLY SPEAKING, TACHA NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED AND I DOUBT THIS LAWSUIT WILL FLY.

TACHA IS JUST TOO PETTY FOR MY LIKING AND TAKING THINGS TOO FAR
So you believe that somebody tried to kill Angela okorie? what are your Proofs to that claims? You are also making another Ridiculous insinuations that it was tacha who tried to kill Angela. All that are just in your Imaginations?

Angela okorie could have made all that lies up just for attentions, Just like all of them are seeking Attentions.

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by deavicky(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Na so she want take hammer?.

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by DrAdebolariwa: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
SM war can be interesting. Abeg give me that para make i help them drink am fr their headache
Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by 12345baba(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
There headache
Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by kelvindj98: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Nigerians and mouth !!! I am sure you don't have 1 million anywhere oo and you are saying what's 20 million
You're generous with the 1 m sef, u should have said 100k

2 Likes

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Tacha has always been an ingrate. The reason is because she is irresistible. And the affected celebrities are always regretting and will always regret

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by Lankykay: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
I guess the hate speech bill is going to put a stop to most these cyber bullying and accusations once it is passed

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by paparazi1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lisa4nairaland:
Tacha demands N20m for damages as she serves Blessing Okoro a lawsuit notice

Blessing Okoro has been served a lawsuit notice by Tacha, days after she called out the Big Brother Naija star and accused her of sending assassins to kill her.

Recall that the Instagram blogger who joined the growing list of people that have called out the reality show star for allegedly being ungrateful, stated that Tacha will be suicidal when she is done dealing with her.

She also alleged that Tacha has no father as she claims, but only an orphan.

Reacting to Blessing Okoro’s rant, Tacha who demanded N20m as compensation for damages also asked for an apology which should be issued within 48 hours.

She further stated that the blogger will face legal consequences if she fails to comply with the demands.

Read the lawsuit notice below;

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/tacha-blessing-okoro-lawsuit/
Tacha i love your self
respect, composure etc and have always detest those reigning insults at your person on social media. Even
identical twins dont behave or act the same way. People should let you be. I watch with pains and tears in my eyes when some disgruntle elements were saying all kinds of trash in response to a comment raise by someone who could not even shave his armpit yet he as the effrontery to say unthinkable things about your person. I know some
enemies of progress are jealous and envious about your rising popularity and beauty. Tacha however your claim of N20m as compensation for defamation and assassination of your person is dame too meager. You would have asked for a N100m to serve as deterrent for others. I stand with Tacha on this.

2 Likes

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by Softwhales(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
They must stage a drama to remain on the internet..cos that's where they get relevance

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by paparazi1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
hammerU:

WE DID NOT BELIEVE HER.

YET COUPLE OF DAYS LATER, SOMEBODY TRIED TO KILL ANGELA OKORIE, AFTER SHE CALLED TACHA OUT FOR IGNORING HER.

FRANKLY SPEAKING, TACHA NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED AND I DOUBT THIS LAWSUIT WILL FLY.

Why dont you mind your business, besides you dont need to like her petty or not petty haba, your sister
does not look like her. The hatred on this girl is much, allow her to do her own thing in her own way for cry out loud.
God created everyone to be beautiful in their own way. Since you doubt the law suit, why not keep your fingers
crossed and watch events unfold itself.

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by Defenderalert(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Smart chick but Blessing no get 2milla
Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by Neoteny(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kylekent59:
Celebrities and fake lifestyle.

Pay the 20 milla or get sued hahaha

Some Nigerians like promoting failure.

What has Tacha done or contributed to the society that warrants her prominence?

Someone that got kicked out from a TV show, even at that some don't wanna tell her the truth about her behaviour.

To hell with her 20milla suit, that babe should get a good lawyer shower .

There, I helped you fix it.
Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by paparazi1(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kylekent59:
Celebrities and fake lifestyle.

Pay the 20 milla or get sued hahaha

Some Nigerians like promoting failure.

What has Tacha done or contributed to the society that warrants her prominence?

Someone that got kicked out from a TV show, even at that some don't wanna tell her the truth about her behaviour.

To hell with her 20milla suit, that babe should get a good lawyer.
You can volunteer to be her lawyer yeye
Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by GreetMe(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
hammerU:

WE DID NOT BELIEVE HER.

Thank God NL is a faceless forum! Talkatives like you would have been jail since. Did Angela say it was Tacha dat sent robbers to attack her?

Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by madridsta007(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
hammerU:
[s]

ILLITERATE

NAIRALAND IS A LEVELLER.

PERSON WEY SUPPOSE DEY ANSWER ME 'SIR', IS NOW TALKING TRASH ON THE LEVEL.
[/s]

Dont be a whimp.
It does not look good on you, Sir.
Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by Ryan03(f): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
hammerU:

WE DID NOT BELIEVE HER.

someone accused you of sending assassins to kill her, will you take it lightly?

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by Ryan03(f): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Caleb17:
Two coded prostitutes are fighting..
Wetin concern us
Meanwhile the question is, Will Simply Tacha pay her lawyer in cash or kind?
your girlfriend/wife and female relatives are all coded prostitutes hope you know that?
Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by Yusfunoble(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
hammerU:

WE DID NOT BELIEVE HER.

Lmao, so you people actually believe that there was an assassination attempt on Okorie?

Like she was been shot at for 30mins, and the doctors removed 10bullets from her head? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by Halexgos3(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Tacha na thief

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by Harbeeorlar(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kiss Daniel sue, we no hear anything again
Toyin Aimakhu sue, nothing come out. All this sue sue na just rant abeg.

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by Fuckgovt: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
Blessing okoro again!!!

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by Anchor535(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Trust me that guy doesnt have zilch ..I have stayed in Nigeria long enough to know how broke Nigerians talk ..they always try to undermine everything
I try very hard not answer ur type, by type I mean Dingbat like u. U think cos ds a faceless forum u can come & open ur gutter called mouth 2 insult any1? Check urself boy! If d Tacha was ur sister wld u like wats bn peddled abt her? U don't like her, Fine! but dat shld not becloud ur judgment. Blessing Okoro is a notorious liar & a cyber bully. I knw ds. Keep ur cool & ve a peaceful Christmas.
Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by Omoluabi16(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Romanoff:
There's no honour amongst liars.
Meanwhile, is it Natasha or Natacha?
Na black widow.

1 Like

Re: Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million by techng: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
Christmas Awoof!!!
Factory unlocked US used iPhone 7plus 128Gb (not refurbished) iOS 13
Price: 105,000
Buy with Warranty
Strong battery
Payment on delivery within Lagos
Call/WhatsApp 07088169633
www.vts.com.ng

Factory unlocked apple iphone x 64gb (not refurbished) iOS 13
Face ID
Battery 99%
Price: 165k Limited time offer.

Call/WhatsApp 07088169633 to order
www.vts.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old / I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience / Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.