Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Rochas Okorocha: I Remained In APC Because Of Its Philosophy And Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: I Remained In APC Because Of Its Philosophy And Agenda (216 Views)

Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / More Senators Threaten To Dump APC Because Of Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha: I Remained In APC Because Of Its Philosophy And Agenda by EBMedia: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2019
Former Imo governor, Sen. Rochas Okorocha has revealed that he chose to remain a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) because of his belief in the “philosophy and agenda” of the party, not minding the injustices meted out to him.

He made this known after his suspension was lifted by the party’s national working committee, IgbereTV reports. He commended the committee for being fair to him.

A statement released in the wake of the suspension by his special media adviser, Sam Onwuemeodo, said, “Okorocha has always been a very good party man and shall continue in that regard. He shall also continue to work committedly for the good of the Party and also join hands with other leaders of the Party to ensure that the party remains strong in Imo, grows rapidly in the South-East and consolidates at the national level.”

http://igberetvnews.com/1197187/rochas-okorocha-remained-apc-philosophy-agenda/

Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Remained In APC Because Of Its Philosophy And Agenda by ghettokid1(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2019
Lie!
He remained their because he is a zombie and apc is zombies party if to say he get small sense to join sensible people's party he for don join pdp
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Remained In APC Because Of Its Philosophy And Agenda by sweerychick(f): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2019
Lol he remained there because he knew the consequences of leaving APC.. all of a sudden Efcc has kept mute on his case. We all know the game plan
Re: Rochas Okorocha: I Remained In APC Because Of Its Philosophy And Agenda by Maxymilliano(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2019
EBMedia:

Former Imo governor, Sen. Rochas Okorocha has revealed that he chose to remain a member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) because of his belief in the “philosophy and agenda” of the party, not minding the injustices meted out to him.

Philosophy and agenda indeed !

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ikpeazu Swears In 17 New Caretaker Chairman For Abia LGs / Nigerians Should Be Wary Of Buhari's Third Term Agenda - Falana / Breaking News: Agf Malami Orders Dss To Release Sowore, Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.