Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,211 members, 7,842,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

If You Are Given Only Calendar As Christmas Gift, Will You Be Happy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Given Only Calendar As Christmas Gift, Will You Be Happy? (571 Views)

Rivers: Fubara Approves N100000 As Christmas Bonus For Civil Servants / Ephraim Inyangeye Shares COVID-19 Palliative As Christmas Gifts (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Accused Of Sharing Palliative As Christmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Given Only Calendar As Christmas Gift, Will You Be Happy? by hisexcellency34: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2019
Supposing you are expecting a nice gifts from someone this Yuletide and alas, the person shows up with a heavy packaged gifts. After he left, you opened it and saw calendars inside, will you be happy about it?

Re: If You Are Given Only Calendar As Christmas Gift, Will You Be Happy? by ETWs: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2019
I will be very happy tearing the calendar to peices on way home.

My phone no get calendar?
Re: If You Are Given Only Calendar As Christmas Gift, Will You Be Happy? by hisexcellency34: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2019
What about using it to remove your hot pot from the stove or gas cooker?

ETWs:
I will be very happy tearing the calendar to peices on way home.

My phone no get calendar?
Re: If You Are Given Only Calendar As Christmas Gift, Will You Be Happy? by CreepyBlackpool: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2019
kukuma use the calender to cover my notebooks
Re: If You Are Given Only Calendar As Christmas Gift, Will You Be Happy? by Charleys: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2019
Me them don give me car air freshener before that year I no been get car
Re: If You Are Given Only Calendar As Christmas Gift, Will You Be Happy? by ETWs: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
What about using it to remove your hot pot from the stove or gas cooker

Wow. A very beautiful idea, after tearing it, I will keep it for that purpose.

(1) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Requests For Bail After Conviction / South East Security Outfit Coming –umahi / Ipob Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.