Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ipob Why! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Why! (567 Views)

IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order / Ex Soldier To IPOB: Why You Shouldn't Celebrate COAS Attahiru's Death / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Why! by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Why are IPOB member tribalist? Why do they see everyone who does think like them as animals? Why do they think insulting anyone who ask why?
If anyone can answer my questions it will be much appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Why! by madmohamed(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
spiritmasquerad:
Why are IPOB member tribalist? Why do they see everyone who does think like them as animals? Why do they think insulting anyone who ask why?
what is why did u agreed with IPOB if not how can they agreed whit you. By the way u cant tell me that you never insult IPOB b4.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Why! by Earlystar698(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
spiritmasquerad:
[/s] Because you put your Mouth for matter we no concern yuu,
2 .. because you see Fearless NNAMDI KANU
as a terrorist..
3.. because your a coward that rather lose his balls than speak truth.
4.. because oil and water cannot mix together that's you don't belong to truth but lies and propaganda...
5.. you love terrorist like Nigeria government, Boko Haram Fulani herdsmen banditry and kidnapping and hate peaceful and unarmed people of BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Ipob Why! by cosef: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Earlystar698:
[s][/s] Because you put your Mouth for matter we no concern yuu,
as a terrorist..
4.. because oil and water cannot mix together that's you don't belong to truth but lies and propaganda...
5.. you love terrorist like Nigeria government, Boko Haram Fulani herdsmen banditry and kidnapping and hate peaceful and unarmed people of BIAFRA

C'est fini!
Re: Ipob Why! by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Earlystar698:
as a terrorist..
Typical of you to start insulting beside am from Delta state Aniocha and it does concern me

1 Like

Re: Ipob Why! by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
madmohamed:
what is why did u agreed with IPOB if not how can they agreed whit you. By the way u cant tell me that you never insult IPOB b4.

No, I have laughed at their primitive nature
Re: Ipob Why! by yarimo(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Earlystar698:
as a terrorist..
BIAFRA

Re: Ipob Why! by gidgiddy: 12:26am On Feb 06, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Its not about IPOB, thats how all Nigerians are

(1) (Reply)

BBCAfrica: Nigerian Official Blames Corruption For Coronavirus / Miriam Makeba: Rest In Peace Mama & Happy Anniversary! / Former Emir Sanusi:why Should Southerners Be Concerned About Events In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.