Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Kourtney Threatens To Leave “keeping Up With The Kardashians” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kourtney Threatens To Leave “keeping Up With The Kardashians” (524 Views)

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Is OVER After 14 Years On Air, Kim Announces / “Keeping Up With Tacha”: Tacha Launches Her Reality Show (Photos) / Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bikini So Skimpy… You Can See C-section Scar!!! [photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kourtney Threatens To Leave “keeping Up With The Kardashians” by braveAchiever(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2019

Could this be the beginning of the end of the called “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”?
Kourtney Kardashian has insisted that she wants to bid farewell to the family reality show.

In the seventh season of the family reality show, the siblings are filed getting into lots of disagreement and Kourtney was seen struggling with bounderies. This has put further weight on Kim and Khloe has they also complained of I "picking up the slack" when Kourtney decided not to get filmed.

That was not all as this disagreement eventually got from bad to worse. Noticing this, their mom, Kris Jenner eventually forced them to go to and sort things out and bond again at Wyoming.

Thinking going there would sort things out? It didn’t. ropes course is part of their family outdoor activities, as Khloe was doing that, Kourtney was seen picking up a megaphone and she started booing Khloe.
Khloe then responded by calling her a "bully" and a "bit**".

Kourtney then responded saying
"I feel like I’ve been bullied for the last two years by Kim and Khloe, if I don’t do something that fits their mold of how they want me to be. I just think no matter what, my sisters, they’re always looking for a reason to give me shi*."

Back at the hotel, Kourtney got upset and threatened to head back home, but she was convinced by Kendall to stay so as to work things out.

The drama didn’t end at the dinner as the future of KUWTK was brought back into question when Kourtney stood her words that each other’s boundaries should be respected.
That was not all, she also revealed her doubt over her continuity in being part of the reality program

Kim responded saying: "If everyone acted like you did, filming-wise, then we’d absolutely have no show."

Kourtney responded: "I have three kids that are my priority more than the show. What I’m saying is I’m getting to the point where I’m not happy. Everyone has their breaking point. Life is short. It’s not all about filming this show. It’s not okay that I feel like I’m at my breaking point. I need a break and I don’t want to film anymore."

News Source: https://braveachiever.com/kourtney-threatens-to-leave-kuwtk/
Re: Kourtney Threatens To Leave “keeping Up With The Kardashians” by Froshloaded: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2019
Make she leave na�

(1) (Reply)

Watch Mercy And Ike Traditional Marriage / Nigerian-british Actor, John Boyega Shows Off In Agbada At The Star Wars Premier / A Florida Man Kill Boss For Supporting President Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.