Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,760 members, 7,840,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Arsenal Defenders Are Clueless And Confused Players - Jamie Carragher - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Defenders Are Clueless And Confused Players - Jamie Carragher (263 Views)

Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi / Chelsea Deputant Timo Werner’s Says Brighton Defenders Are Too Big / Jamie Carragher Reveals Who Caused Mourinho’s Sack From Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Defenders Are Clueless And Confused Players - Jamie Carragher by Holuwarseun15(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Arsenal defenders looked clueless and Confused during their defeat against Manchester City - Jamie Carragher said during an interview with Sports News.

This came up after two fine goals and an assist from the impressive Kevin De Bruyne inspired Manchester City to a 3-0 win over a woeful Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday.
Manchester City found their hot form in the first half, racing into a 3-0 lead before the break with a Kelvin De Bruyne masterclass. He put City ahead with a brilliantly controlled rebounded half volley just in two
minutes into the game before squaring for Raheem Sterling to double their lead 13 minutes after.

During the interview Carragher said:

"Every time I watch them (Arsenal) play, every time the ball comes in on the attack they just drop off". "Remember the Norwich goal where Mustafi and David Luiz let Teemu Pukki get it and turn?
"It's something that needs to change on the training ground. Keep the line and press. I said on commentary about it. They drop off when they should press, they press when they should drop off. It's like they don't know what they're doing.

Source

https://www.sogsports.com.ng/2019/12/arsenal-defenders-are-clueless-and.html
Re: Arsenal Defenders Are Clueless And Confused Players - Jamie Carragher by oloriooko(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2019
This is the first person that will bare the truth about Arsenal defense, its a colossal failure paraded by Arsenal
Holuwarseun15:
Arsenal defenders looked clueless and Confused during their defeat against Manchester City - Jamie Carragher said during an interview with Sports News.

This came up after two fine goals and an assist from the impressive Kevin De Bruyne inspired Manchester City to a 3-0 win over a woeful Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday.
Manchester City found their hot form in the first half, racing into a 3-0 lead before the break with a Kelvin De Bruyne masterclass. He put City ahead with a brilliantly controlled rebounded half volley just in two
minutes into the game before squaring for Raheem Sterling to double their lead 13 minutes after.

During the interview Carragher said:

"Every time I watch them (Arsenal) play, every time the ball comes in on the attack they just drop off". "Remember the Norwich goal where Mustafi and David Luiz let Teemu Pukki get it and turn?
"It's something that needs to change on the training ground. Keep the line and press. I said on commentary about it. They drop off when they should press, they press when they should drop off. It's like they don't know what they're doing.

Source

https://sogsports..com/2019/12/arsenal-defenders-are-clueless-and.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Just Curious!! / Soccer Tips And Predictions / Injuries Hit Madrid Ahead Of Spanish Super Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.