Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Pastor Seinye Lulu-briggs Only Cares About Wealth And Not About Burying Her Husb - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Seinye Lulu-briggs Only Cares About Wealth And Not About Burying Her Husb (826 Views)

Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / Why My Stepson Is Against Me – Seinye Lulu-briggs / I Support January Burial Date For My Husband – Seinye Lulu-briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Seinye Lulu-briggs Only Cares About Wealth And Not About Burying Her Husb by Chizybrown: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2019
1. In the recent statement released by Chief Dumo Lulu-Briggs, you won't find any place where emphasis was made on such things as wealth, Will, Last wish or people to benefit from O. B. Lulu-Briggs' wealth. It was all about the mortal remains and burial.

2. Pastor Seinye Lulu-Briggs has only focused on wealth in her current release. From her write-up, she's clearly scared about losing her control over the wealth of O. B. Lulu-Briggs.

Why should a pastor be so interested only in earthly wealth rather than honoring her own husband?

I thought everything about will and possession of wealth comes up after a man has been successfully buried.

Why is pastor Seinye Lulu-Briggs worried about wealth and not about the legacy of her husband?

My name is
Uche E. Woke

https://chimetimo.com.ng/pastor-seinye-lulu-briggs-only-cares-about-wealth-and-n

Re: Pastor Seinye Lulu-briggs Only Cares About Wealth And Not About Burying Her Husb by Ginaz(f): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
It’s you guys that didn’t care about wealth abi? Cos she’s a pastor , she should be left with nothing ?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Seinye Lulu-briggs Only Cares About Wealth And Not About Burying Her Husb by frozen70(f): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
You guys must have made her something in the past that gave her the leverage to do so

Pastor or no pastor, every one needs money
Re: Pastor Seinye Lulu-briggs Only Cares About Wealth And Not About Burying Her Husb by LadySarah: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Everyday this lulu briggs matter.
I piss on this thread

(1) (Reply)

. / Ladies Careful / Single Lady Interested In Something Serious.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.