Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Police Extort Young Man. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Extort Young Man. (321 Views)

Police Extort ₦50,000 From A Medical Doctor In Delta Over 'Controlled Drugs' / Police Extort ₦405,000 From UNILAG & YABATECH Students After False Accusation / Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Extort Young Man. by falcon01: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
My name is Dennise and I am a Nigerian based in Netherlands . I came into the country for the holiday. On Sunday 8/12/2019 on my way from Lagos to east along Benin road, I was stopped by men who claimed to be men of #sars and extorted #500,000 via bank transfer
As if this extortion was not enough, they insisted I must make it up to N600,000.
I have to give them the balance of N100,000 cash
@D_Denniseman
Below is the transaction between Info

Re: Police Extort Young Man. by WalkerMichael(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jesus. 600k is alot.

I'm sure your work is legit bro or on what basis were you accused?

Since you made a transfer to an account, that's cool. Thank god they didn't ask u to go withdraw directly and give them cash..

You would need to go to twitter & make a well detailed post(include d bank transfer screenshot) of what happened & tag this man @segalink with some other influencers handle on twitter and ask for retweets. They would get you your money completely!

Did you by any chance take their photo (without them knowing of course)?

Lalasticlala please help this bro push this to FP. We can help him get back his money. There would be other people with very better informations to go about this..

Omom 600k is loud. That's daylight robbery na from our so called police (Sars)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Haven't Rescued Leah Sharibu- Nigerian Army / Police Wade Into Case Of Head Of Agency’s Son With Lamborghini, $5m / Five Die In Abule Egba Pipeline Explosion, Including 5year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.