Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Traits Of A True Islamic Cleric! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Traits Of A True Islamic Cleric! (5835 Views)

Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / Islamic Cleric: Those Making Issue Of Wearing Shoes Inside Mosque Ignorant / How Can One Achieve A True Belief In The Oneness Of Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Traits Of A True Islamic Cleric! by fortran123: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2019
Snowale:
Can you speak Arabic, or you are just blabbing what you know nothing about? Arabic isn't English, and there is nothing like what you said in Arabic

The sahih muslim , Mohammed says "I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah, and he who professed it was guaranteed the protection of his property and life on my behalf except for the right affairs rest with Allah"

and the translation for the word fight ( يقاتل ) is fighting in a war , and am sure you know in wars people are killed. The statement shows mohammed is the aggressor, because of the latter part of the statement "he who professed it was guaranteed the protection of his property and life on my behalf " - anyone that agrees with my claim will not have his property looted and me and my jihadis will not kill him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Way To Deal With The Ignorant: / Is It Ok For A Muslim To Look For Only Virgin to Marry? / Muslim Man Who Killed 50 Was A Good Muslim, Here Is Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.