Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta (34395 Views)

Man Collapses After Losing A ₦200k Loan At A Betting Shop (Pix, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent / Ten Million Naira For Any Good Punter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by dudusky007(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]THE TRUTH IS THE BET AGENT CASHED OUT THE MONEY AND DIDN'T LET THE PAPA KNOW.... 100% TRUE IT HAS HAPPENED IN MY AREA, BE CAREFULL WITH YOUR BET SLIPS.

1 Like

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by Donkenny511(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
Same in bet9ja too. But it all depends on the kinda of game you play. I always get cashout for all my games
Lorenzop:

all naija bookies are guilty of this...cashout exist in 1xbet and bet365 even when its more than 90 mins of play
Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by Donkenny511(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
Right answer
Elvis1331:
People here are commenting like people with no brain..

Or maybe they don't anything about gambling

P.s: the bet agent might have cashed out for the tracher,and waited for the last game to play so to decide if he going to give out the money or withhold it (tell the teacher to load the bet coupon code online to find out)

Or

The bet agent left the game to play through cause if he cashed out (his monthly commission from the bet office go reduce)

If the teacher loaded the game coupon code online before the last game started playing

(He will find out if there is cash out or not, on the game)

P.S no knowledge is a waste

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by tiredoflife(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Feranchek:
Pure scam or wickedness from the agent jor. Even the worst bookmaker, bet9ja, will give you cash out since the next phase of games (in this case, just one game) is coming up the next day.

Modified:
Y'all calling sport betting gambling, abeg, is there really any difference between sport betting and forex?? I'm open to learning, so educate me on this

Yes there is a difference
Forex is a financial securities
Sport betting is casting lots
I trade forex
I have made $24k before from $826
This year I made €5k from €27
All from trading my investment

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by vikono(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
You know nothing about gambling. If he played online he would have had close to 7M cashout but because it is a betting agent shop, the agent lied so his shop will not pay such a huge sum which might affect his commission for the month.[/quote]

This is exactly what everybody thought of in the town and I believe that was what happened
Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by NaijadrivaCars: 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
And the teacher no share am for NL

Just 5draws there sef tongue

1 Like

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by LZAA: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
tiredoflife:

Yes there is a difference
Forex is a financial securities
Sport betting is casting lots
I trade forex
I have made $24k before from $826
This year I made €5k from €27
All from trading my investment
Why are u bothering to explain to him
Some ppl will never learn

2 Likes

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by Ogonisoul(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
vikono:
How A Retired Teacher Was Robbed Of Ten Million Naira By betting Agent In Delta

A retired teacher played 9draws in the early hours of Saturday and was having a potential winning of ten million naira.

Around 7pm when all the matches except one had played,he got 8draws remaining a Sunday match which happen to be Celtic vs Hibernian

He wanted to cash out in that Saturday evening but was told by the betting agent that the game doesn't have a cash out code.On Sunday, the said game played 2 to 0

My question is this,is it possible for a ticket not to have a cash out code( or has but it won't cash out)? Or could it be that it was the betting agent that scam the man?
tell him to send me the ticket number and I wish check and get back to
Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by skyfather09(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
ijewejones:
Fast money..

Fast cash..

scammer spotted!
Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by JerryQ: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Feranchek:
Pure scam or wickedness from the agent jor. Even the worst bookmaker, bet9ja, will give you cash out since the next phase of games (in this case, just one game) is coming up the next day.

Modified:
Y'all calling sport betting gambling, abeg, is there really any difference between sport betting and forex?? I'm open to learning, so educate me on this

Yes Dear. FOREX is meant to be a trade though you can turn it into a gambling experience but I promise you you will not make profit from it this way.
Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by ijewejones: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
skyfather09:
scammer spotted!

You just proved you suffering an incurable sickness..

I advise you still visit a hospital for your drugs
Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by GeneralPula: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
LZAA:
I always wonder why people gamble
Gambling companies are like ponzi schemes
They are set for profit not for the punter to profit
If anyone has listened recently u would hear that some betting coys in the u.k are being investigated for giving fake odds
E better for u to save ur money than to gamble especially gambling on football

Honestly me too. To me it’s not real and genuine...I don’t even know how to play it. I’ve never played it for once before!

2 Likes

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by ojsmscom(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
tell the owner of the ticket to drop the betslip I'd let us check and know if the agent cashed out the money without his consent.
Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by ekevwe(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
The more reason playing with your phone is more profitable

2 Likes

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by Jerryembassy91(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lol
Ayt27:
Ask that guy wey dey always advertise sure odds, you know the guy named that guy wey no like to help him family with sure games but like to help online strangers with sure odds.

His ticket could not cash out because the bookmakers did not allow the option to be available but his ticket had the betting code
Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by Jerryembassy91(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sense no go kill you
ojsmscom:
tell the owner of the ticket to drop the betslip I'd let us check and know if the agent cashed out the money without his consent.
Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by SKINDOGGY: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Akin Alabi has ruined our youths.
Na ur generational youth he ruined not our our own youth nonsense.
The retired teacher na youth baa
Una no go talk for poor governance na betting be ur problem if u no play am those it mean those wey dy do am na useless.
Even developed countries dy play bet talkless of dis shit hole I find myself on *spits* tongue

5 Likes

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by 0temSapien: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
ITxBUSH:
9 straight draws? shocked shocked

When even though I bet on all players to wear soccer boot, one mumu will still come out without boot.
grin

1 Like

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by mechanics(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hmmmmm, I just hope he won't commit suicide o, he was not wise at all, he should have invested the money into a profitable venture.
Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by LordReed(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
vikono:

A retired teacher played 9draws in the early hours of Saturday and was having a potential winning of ten million naira.

Around 7pm when all the matches except one had played,he got 8draws remaining a Sunday match which happen to be Celtic vs Hibernian

He wanted to cash out in that Saturday evening but was told by the betting agent that the game doesn't have a cash out code.On Sunday, the said game played 2 to 0

My question is this,is it possible for a ticket not to have a cash out code( or has but it won't cash out)? Or could it be that it was the betting agent that scam the man?

Which sports betting platform did he play on?
Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by TechCapon(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Youngkingjaey:
Op ya mad o
I think they scam the man hard earning money

Nonsense try to get sense before posting rubbish

Just make me waste my data to see how they scam old retired teacher

you don't understand. Truth is that the retired old teacher was scammed
Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by ashantitope: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
It very possible not to have cash out again and secondly I have seen an agent that have done it for someone before

1 Like

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by andyanders: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Op, the man should have checked his slip code by himself if the last match hasn't started. Only when the game is on that it will show ' not availiable. Maybe he requested for cash out when the game was on, hence he was told he can't cash out at that point of his request. Let him tell you the truth.

1 Like

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by khalhokage(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kestolove:
Nobody gets rich playing bet..dix one na corny man die corny man buri am

Tell that to the guy that won 30mil last week with ₦2,000
Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by obama30: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
vikono:

why you head line is; Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta, when your not sure if he was scam of not. this is hate speech and you need to be arrest
Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
Feranchek:

Modified:

I wanted to learn forex, I had same thought is no different than bet9ja, is just that forex is just an advance form.

1 Like

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by ianq: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
Feranchek:

Modified:

Actually, I think the whole of our (economic) life is a gamble. Any business undertaking in life definitely is.

6 Likes

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by tiredoflife(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
LZAA:

Why are u bothering to explain to him
Some ppl will never learn

Sometimes it's good to tell the airheads

2 Likes

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by callthefred: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Its simple...log on the code on the betting website...if it was paid out it would be indicated and you can behead the agent straight up!

2 Likes

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by Bluffly: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
vikono:

All bettings have cash out except where it has elapsed. It may have elapsed. Why did you make it look like they collected money from the Teacher

1 Like

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by Sheriman(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
I have rest of mind since I say NO!!! to betting a year ago

2 Likes

Re: Retired Teacher Scammed Of Ten Million Naira By A Betting Agent In Delta by Penisman: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
NEODON:
Op Pls adjust the heading it is a bit misleading .thanks

Very misleading... The OP and the moderator who pushed this to front page deserves an instant ban....

Infact, I ban then now...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Fathers Two Children Secretly With Different Women - Mirror.co.uk / FIFA Makes Changes To Ghana Vs Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers / Nigerian Kids In Zambia Welcome Super Eagles (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.