Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Make Good Money Re-selling Bedsheet And Duvet - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make Good Money Re-selling Bedsheet And Duvet (971 Views)

100% Cotton, Non Shrinking, Non Fading Bedsheets And Duvet As Low As 1500 / Learn How To Make Good Money From Video Animation / Bedsheet And Duvet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Good Money Re-selling Bedsheet And Duvet by Bimilade: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
Pinebeddings: we are manufacturer of classy bedsheet and duvet with luxurious feel. We have in stock fur duvet cover, Cotton duvet, tye and dye duvet, velvet duvet, Ankara duvet, satin and silk duvet..

Anyone willing to have a side hustle, corp members and students this a way to make extra cash. For every referral you get 10% comission. We deliver nationwide.. Below are the pictures of some of our products

1 Like

Re: Make Good Money Re-selling Bedsheet And Duvet by spik007: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
I hope your bedsheets are not take and cheap items, how soon will I get my order and also do you accept payment on delivery
Re: Make Good Money Re-selling Bedsheet And Duvet by Bimilade: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
They are not take and cheap.. they are real cotton materials..
If you order today you will get them same day order delivery in Lagos and 48-72hrs in other states.
We do not accept payment on delivery, your payment validates order
Re: Make Good Money Re-selling Bedsheet And Duvet by Bimilade: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
Bimilade:
They are not fake and cheap.. they are real cotton materials..
If you order today you will get them same day order delivery in Lagos and 48-72hrs in other states.
We do not accept payment on delivery, your payment validates order
Re: Make Good Money Re-selling Bedsheet And Duvet by spik007: 9:49am On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=Bimilade post=84991836][/quote]

If I place an order today, how soon will I get it.Do you have a WhatsApp number I can message you on, I need two duvets and 2 bedsheets...
If you sell me fake items I will cast you on nairaland
Re: Make Good Money Re-selling Bedsheet And Duvet by Bimilade: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
You would get it by tomorrow latest 11am.
This is my WhatsApp number +2348131377565.. we don't sell fake items.
Re: Make Good Money Re-selling Bedsheet And Duvet by spik007: 2:08am On Dec 19, 2019
Bimilade:
You would get it by tomorrow latest 11am.
This is my WhatsApp number +2348131377565.. we don't sell fake items.

No probs,I will contact you.
Re: Make Good Money Re-selling Bedsheet And Duvet by Bimilade: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Hey lovelies, there's 10% discount on every of our bedspread and duvet this yuletide season.... don't miss out on this, we have got amazing designs

(1) (Reply)

Original Brand new Ringlights For Sale / Extruder Pipe Making Machine For Sales / Business Opportunity - Black oil supply in Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.