Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

MMA Crooks And Cartel Accountant Exposed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MMA Crooks And Cartel Accountant Exposed (308 Views)

Hushpuppi Referred To As "One Of The World's Most High Profile Crooks" / Avoid Lendha Loan Company. These Guys Are Crooks And Unprofessional / La Catrina: María Guadalupe López Esquivel, Cartel Boss Killed In Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMA Crooks And Cartel Accountant Exposed by Ivegotsolutions(m): 3:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
Man narrates his ordeal in the hands of MMA Crooks who harass and intimidate car users within MMA.

Read after the cut...

"Mark this man as one of the organized criminals working as illegal tow company around the international airport.
I have heard this many times but today I experienced it first hand. I parked my vehicle opposite the Catholic church which is opposite Legacy Hotel on the back road to airport car park. I had my car hood up for over heating.
Before I could get to the side of my car. A racketty looking tow truck pulled up and 7 men jumped down with a driver. I was surrounded and they won't even listen to my plight. Rather I was bullied and intimidated to hand over my keys or risk being towed. Since I didn't want a damaged bumper I reluctant allowed them to drive my car to their make shift pound yard. To cut the long story short. I parted with N10,500 fine. I am willing to expose the photo of the so called tout accountant who collected the money. For all it is worth I wish you would help expose these open fraud committed by these men with the knowledge of our government and the FAAN authoritie"

Re: MMA Crooks And Cartel Accountant Exposed by daddytime(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lagos na way

The educated ones dey call the agberos "sir" these days....

What an irony

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News / Angry Bayelsa Youths Protest Alleged Shooting Of Corps Members, Others / Allegations Of Sexual Harassment & Prof. Otunta's Attempts To Suppress Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.