Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous (65560 Views)

Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body / Ronaldo Hires Top Bull Fighter As Bodyguard During Russia World Cup / Anthony Joshua Has Been Ordered To Face Luiz Ortiz In His Next Fight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous by salford1: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
texazzpete:

If you say AJ is an eyesore to watch, what will you say about Wilder?
I was talking about the windmill boxer that has no skills except his power punch aka bum squad lol. The one that fought Grandpa Ortiz and out of Rehab Fury.
He prefers his journeyman boxers.

Re: McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous by texazzpete(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
salford1:

I was talking about the windmill boxer that has no skills except his power punch aka bum squad lol. The one that fought Grandpa Ortiz and out of Rehab Fury.

Lmao. Wilder yeah. Always fighting bums.

I’d put money on Ruiz beating Wilder if it gets to a toe to toe fight.

1 Like

Re: McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous by salford1: 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
livebyday:

Exactly

Ed his manager picks opponents after running simulations to show AJ would win

Simulation? You think it's PS3 or PS4 grin
I think hate is beclouding the judgement of alot of people grin

How did you think AJ got his belts, picking them on the street?

Some of those opponents are:

In 24 pro fight, AJ has fought:
Klitschko
Whyte
Povetkin
Parker
Ruiz (*2)
Breazeale
Molina
Takam
Martin

Please list the A class ass bum squad has fought. Please exclude the journey men boxers that makes up the majority of his fight.

AJ has so far fought 5 champions. When AJ was gathering belts, Wilder was busy hiding. You wonder why one fighter is worth $100 m and the other only $20m.

In addition,
Oh. He ducked AJ for $100m, ducked Whyte for $20m. You have to start wondering, why he is afraid of taking risk with his WBC. He ducked Povetkin and ducked klit before retirement. He is now going to duck Ruiz like forever too. grin

1 Like

Re: McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous by livebyday(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
salford1:

How did you think he got his belts, picking them on the street.

Klitschko
Whyte
Povetkin
Parker
Ruiz (*2)
Breazeale
Molina
Takam
Martin

Please list the A class ass bum squad has fought. Please exclude the journey men boxers that makes up the majority of his fight.

AJ has so far fought 5 champions. When AJ was gathering belts, Wilder was busy hiding. You wonder why one fighter is worth $100 m and the other only $20m.

In addition,
Oh. He ducked AJ for $100m, ducked Whyte for $20m. You have to start wondering, why he is afraid of taking risk with his WBC. He ducked Povetkin and ducked klit before retirement. He is now going to duck Ruiz like forever too. grin

Hahahahahaa

Bros we shall see na?
Re: McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous by salford1: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
livebyday:

Hahahahahaa

Bros we shall see na?
Tell bumsquad to step us his game just as Mike Tysson mentioned. It will be sad if he loses that WBC without making any significant money from it.

Imagine Ruiz making a circa amount of money for a fight (loss) similar to the highest Wilder has ever earned from a single fight. It's pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous by livebyday(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
salford1:

Tell bumsquad to step us his game just as Mike Tysson mentioned. It will be sad if he loses that WBC without making any significant money from it.

Imagine Ruiz making a circa amount of money for a fight (loss) similar to the highest Wilder has ever earned from a single fight. It's pathetic.

Guy you have to start going to church o

Your mouth no good grin
Re: McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous by Baselm: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
livebyday:

I don't think AJ will ever agree to fight Wilder... And frankly I can't say I blame him.

Wilder could kill him in the ring

The same Wilder who couldn't defeat an overweight, unfit Fury 6 months in after over 2 years out with depression
Re: McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous by Baselm: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
salford1:

How did you think AJ got his belts, picking them on the street?

Klitschko
Whyte
Povetkin
Parker
Ruiz (*2)
Breazeale
Molina
Takam
Martin

In addition,

Now this is someone who knows boxing. Wilder is just a loud mouth, one punch overhype. Terrible boxing skills, when there were 3 heavyweight champions, AJ fought Parker and won, Fury was ducking the duo, he only took Fury when he thought fury was out of shape and only managed a controversial draw. Fury is winning the rematch and Ruiz will defeat Wilder.

1 Like

Re: McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous by Baselm: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
salford1:

He prefers his journeyman boxers.
Even Grandpa Ortiz won every round before he was sent to sleep. He fights like Lagos agberos, no skills, just one punch

1 Like

Re: McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
livebyday:

I don't think AJ will ever agree to fight Wilder... And frankly I can't say I blame him.

Stop over hyping Wilder. Since he became champion, he has only agreed to boxers in the top 10 twice, even with the fact that he got his belt over a year earlier than Joshua got his. A fighter with 40 matches under his belt who has agreed to fight only two top ten boxers is a joke.

Joshua who has had only 23 matches has only fought people in the top ten since he won his first belt in 2016. That explains why he has all these belts.

3 Likes

Re: McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous by lavenjcrown(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2019
wilder was offer 100m pounds to fight joshua and breazeal and ortiz he refuse the money saying he wont fight joshua instead he fight breazeal and ortiz
livebyday:

2 Likes

Re: McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous by livebyday(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2019
lavenjcrown:
wilder was offer 100m pounds to fight joshua and breazeal and ortiz he refuse the money saying he wont fight joshua instead he fight breazeal and ortiz

You got your facts mixed

Wilder offer AJ the fight but the split was in a way he didn't like they said AJ requested for 80-20% in favor of AJ and Wilder felt insulted

Get your facts right bro
Re: McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous by greatbrian(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
salford:

Klitschko
Whyte
Povetkin
Parker
Ruiz (*2)
Breazeale
Molina
Takam
Martin

Klit, Parker and Povetkin all even have a better record than Whyte.

With those boring jabs.

What age what klit when he fought him. He was way far from his prime and Joshua was in his prime.

The only real fight he had was with Parker and povetkin.

Even Charles martin fight was a complete flaw on Martin's side. Coz he underestimated him and even after the fall .martin just kept looking like the game was planned till the refree counted 10 We all saw the way martin did not beat the 10 count knowingly after a weak jab

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / World Cup: Iranian Footballers' Outfits Vs Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.