Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

BUHARI AT 77: His Granddaughter Presents A Beautiful Birthday Card To Him - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI AT 77: His Granddaughter Presents A Beautiful Birthday Card To Him - Pic (1061 Views)

Prominent Businessman, Harry Akande Dies At 77 / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI AT 77: His Granddaughter Presents A Beautiful Birthday Card To Him - Pic by farem: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
As president BUHARI celebrates his birthday at 77, one of his His granddaughter presents a beautiful customised birthday card to him today.

Happy Birthday, GMB!

Re: BUHARI AT 77: His Granddaughter Presents A Beautiful Birthday Card To Him - Pic by jahsharon: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Handsome man, beautiful dauthers and sons and even more beautiful grandchildren.
Re: BUHARI AT 77: His Granddaughter Presents A Beautiful Birthday Card To Him - Pic by kheny12(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
PMB his handsome, His wife Aisha was also beautiful,zahra and other daughters are pretty and sexy,Yusuf the only son too his also handsome.Grandchildrens too are all sexy.such a cute family.Happy birthday sir.

1 Like

Re: BUHARI AT 77: His Granddaughter Presents A Beautiful Birthday Card To Him - Pic by IbyOneGod: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
I saw graduation cap on bubu's cake when he did not go to school
Re: BUHARI AT 77: His Granddaughter Presents A Beautiful Birthday Card To Him - Pic by deolu2000(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
IbyOneGod:
I saw graduation cap on bubu's cake when he did not go to school
WAEC finally found his certificate ni o
Re: BUHARI AT 77: His Granddaughter Presents A Beautiful Birthday Card To Him - Pic by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
I'm happy you would cease to be my president in 2023.
Re: BUHARI AT 77: His Granddaughter Presents A Beautiful Birthday Card To Him - Pic by realstars: 12:32am On Dec 18, 2019
Is it that she bought it, or just present it?
Re: BUHARI AT 77: His Granddaughter Presents A Beautiful Birthday Card To Him - Pic by Turantula(m): 5:37am On Dec 18, 2019
Why is she not tying ninja ragalia? Or is it only for the poor?

(1) (Reply)

Ipobians You Can't Derail Nigeria. / The Meaning Of Corona And What It Look Like Under The Microscope / Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Akwa-ibom, Ebonyi, Rivers, Abia, Delta Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.