Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Yahoo Boy Hacked Into My Account – Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahoo Boy Hacked Into My Account – Fashola (846 Views)

Fashola: Yahoo Boy Hacked Into My Account For Six Years / Fashola Arrives Onitsha, Inspects Work On Second Niger Bridge- Photos / Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Hacked Into My Account – Fashola by Ecstasy154(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
By David O Royal

Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, has spoken on being defrauded of the sum of N3.1 million by a Yahoo Boy who is currently being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

You would recall that Malik Wakili was docked at the Federal High Court, Lagos, for allegedly impersonating the Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola.

He was accused of committing fraud using the minister’s name in March 2019.

The EFCC told Justice C.J. Aneke that Wakili conspired with one Abdullahi Umar, who is at large, “to fraudulently impersonate the former Lagos State governor with intent to gain a monetary advantage for themselves.”

The defendant “converted the total sum of N3,106,216, being the value of the minister’s air-miles Skywards Account Number EK248739282 with the Emirate Airlines and which sum they reasonably ought to have known formed part the proceeds of their unlawful activity, to wit: fraud.”

The Minister speaking on the incident, said the amount mentioned was the worth of Air Miles which the suspect derived from fraudulently hacking into his internet account and creating a false identity which he, among other benefits, used to buy first-class tickets to various parts of the world.

Fashola said this in a statement issued by his spokesman, Hakeem Bello.

The statement read: “The Minister neither knew nor transacted any business with the suspect that involved or would have led to his being swindled.

“The amount being mentioned was the worth of Air Miles which the suspect derived from fraudulently hacking into his (Minister’s) internet account and creating a false identity which he, among other benefits, used to buy first-class tickets to various parts of the world.

“Having persistently hacked into the accounts for over a period of six years, the suspect was tracked by the Minister until enough evidence was gathered which was then passed on to the security agencies.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/yahoo-boy-hacked-into-my-account-fashola/
Re: Yahoo Boy Hacked Into My Account – Fashola by CapitalHYC(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wahala .... Wetin Aisha eye no go see for the Oza room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Hacked Into My Account – Fashola by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
How will you hack a man that tries his best to make sure almost everyone in his state is productive and responsible, I can’t count how many free skills learning audition both fashola and his wife organized in Lagos within 8 years , Too many, You byepass useless people like Saraki, Late Audu, Adeyemi smart, Alao Akala, Dariye, Peoples that contributed no values to common man and you re attacking a productive Fashola, You really Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Hacked Into My Account – Fashola by Oshin56(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2019
An idle hand is a devil workshop. This is what you get when you refused to do the necessary.
Re: Yahoo Boy Hacked Into My Account – Fashola by WildChild00(m): 6:48am On Dec 18, 2019
CapitalHYC:
Wahala .... Wetin Aisha eye no go see for the Oza room

But that is what she is made to render @ the oza room.....grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Hacked Into My Account – Fashola by scribble: 8:24am On Dec 18, 2019
mrgoodd:
How will you hack a man that tries his best to make sure almost everyone in his state is productive and responsible, I can’t count how many free skills learning audition both fashola and his wife organized in Lagos within 8 years , Too many, You byepass useless people like Saraki, Late Audu, Adeyemi smart, Alao Akala, Dariye, Peoples that contributed no values to common man and you re attacking a productive Fashola, You really Bleep up.

Which fashole?

The one who designed retirement website with $500,000 of lagos taxpayers funds

Efcc should investigate fashola
Re: Yahoo Boy Hacked Into My Account – Fashola by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2019
scribble:

Which fashole?

The one who designed retirement website with $500,000 of lagos taxpayers funds

Efcc should investigate fashola
What about Alao akala That Did Off camera with K1? It’s very possible to build a website with $500k, Did you know how many years manangement he might have paid for , Hosting alone run into millions, Talkless of management of the website.
Re: Yahoo Boy Hacked Into My Account – Fashola by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2019
mrgoodd:

What about Alao akala That Did Off camera with K1? It’s very possible to build a website with $500k, Did you know how many years manangement he might have paid for , Hosting alone run into millions, Talkless of management of the website.

The website Nah facebook? sad
Re: Yahoo Boy Hacked Into My Account – Fashola by scribble: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

The website Nah facebook? sad

When u see a zombie, dont reason with them

(1) (Reply)

A’Ibom Senatorial Rerun: “APC Still in the Race”, Akpabio Insists / What You Don't Know About Ogun Councillorship Aspirant, Comrade Jimoh Nurudeen O / BREAKING: Court Strikes Out Former Seven-count Charge Against Yelesowore, Bakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.